cradle of filth or slipknot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*sxc-man*
i would like you lot to tell me who is better cradle of filth or slipknot?

cool_dudes_rule
cradle of filth, slipknot are not even that good i only like two songs from slipknot and they are duality and before i forget, but cradle of filth songs are great.

Cinemaddiction
I love these threads compairing bands that are in no way similar, where the "winner" does so by popularity.

Artistically, Slipknot are the more musically endowed.

MildPossession
Not a fan of either.

cindy8219
neither.

Slay
Slipknot,lesser of two evils no expression

Although i can't see how you can compare Black Metal with Nu/Death(Whatever you want to make of it) Metal

eggmayo
The thread starter is probably one of those pro-goffik 14 year olds who wears fake Slipknot shirts.

Dordaness
neither really i would say there ratkid poser shitbags bands but if i had to choose i would say cof because my GF ,likes them :P

eggmayo
Originally posted by Dordaness
neither really i would say there ratkid poser shitbags bands but if i had to choose i would say cof because my GF ,likes them :P
Paradox. Damn Goff.

Impediment
Slipknot is more mainstream, but also more talented, IMO. COF has great music that hardcore, but I just cant stand Dani Filth's screeching growl. Its makes me cringe its so awful.

Deathblow
Both are pale imitations of their respective sub-genres.

Slipknot are easily the most talented group out of the two.

BackFire
Slipknot by a billion.

Cradle of Filth is absolute trash. They have no rhythm or beat, they just sound like a cat being beaten with a baby strapped to a lamb.

moshtitan
old cradle of filth owns any nu metal band, but new cradle of filth and slipknot blow a shotgun.

Alpha Centauri
People need to stop being afraid to admit that Slipknot's most recent album is very good.

It's ok to like them you know. Also, they're not posers. What "scene" has kids running around with masks and boiler suits?

-AC

tabby999
slipknot. they offer a damn sight more in diversity than COF do.

Filth
Originally posted by BackFire
Slipknot by a billion.

Cradle of Filth is absolute trash. They have no rhythm or beat, they just sound like a cat being beaten with a baby strapped to a lamb.

How our views diffe.

Cradle is alot better.

BackFire
Yeah, when I listen to music I want it to have some rhytm and some beat that I can get into. Not just a bunch of random noise and screaming.

Alpha Centauri
I appreciate screechy vocals (Converge) and deep growl vocals (Opeth etc) but Dani really cannot sound good for anything.

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by BackFire
Slipknot by a billion.

JenR1215
SlipKnot, at least u can tell what they're saying. And Cory's voice doesnt get on my nerves as quick.

cool_dudes_rule
yeah i use to like slipknot but now i just think there not that good any more.

Myth
I'm not a huge fan of either but there is at least 5 songs of Slipknot that I like so Slipknot.

Slay
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
People need to stop being afraid to admit that Slipknot's most recent album is very good.

It's ok to like them you know. Also, they're not posers. What "scene" has kids running around with masks and boiler suits?

-AC

Technically most of the members are above the age of 30,thus you can't call them kids no expression

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Slay
Technically most of the members are above the age of 30,thus you can't call them kids no expression

Read it again. Then we shall discuss further when you realise that I wasn't calling Slipknot kids.

Feel free to stop being overly literal anytime soon.

-AC

Slay
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Well THIS really made me think you where talking about Slipknot no expression

Alpha Centauri
Yes, but I wasn't referring to Slipknot as kids.

This is evident from my post.

-AC

Slay
No shit no expression

Anycrap it comes down to SlipknoT being quite good and CoF being crap no expression

eggmayo
Originally posted by Slay
Anycrap it comes down to SlipknoT being quite good and CoF being crap no expression
Agree.

LizzyT123
Slipknot is so awesome, waaaay better than Cradle of Filth, imo.

Blue_Butterfly
Slipknot all the way. Not saying I'm a "maggot" but I prefer Slipknot over Cradle Of Filth any day. Dani Filths voice is so annoying and I hate music with that cathedral sounding music.

LizzyT123
I'm a maggot, lol. But, not a nasty little maggot. I'm a healthy hygiene caring maggot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.