RE: Friends Or Enemies 4va?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_angelz
Hey.Remember that thread? Well, I had decided 2 tell her parents.They didnt take it 2 seriously.They said,"oh, crap." but relazed after that. They talked 2 her but she ran away. N now, she's in Jail.

kmcdude
I remember,but maybe you should explain the story to everyone again yes

mattador
que?

T.V.O.T.I.
I sure as hell dont know wtf is going on

leana marie
yeah i dont get it? is someone in jail cause of you? bad you!

khfreak#1
Originally posted by leana marie
yeah i dont get it? is someone in jail cause of you? bad you! mad yeah what he said!jk

Family_guy725
man i g2g to the restroom

ben_dover
Originally posted by leana marie
yeah i dont get it? is someone in jail cause of you? bad you! Go to your corner!

khfreak#1
yessir*droops head sadly and walks away *

Imperfect_Love
Originally posted by kmcdude
I remember,but maybe you should explain the story to everyone again yes That would definately help...blink

_Sanctuary_
no expression what the...

kmcdude
Dark angelz,where are you?

dark_angelz
here. it wasnt my fault. I told them nicely, they didnt get angry, just shocked but then relaxed n they told her not 2 smoke anymore nicely n she ran away d next day just ause her parents took away her cigs,tried 2 steal a car, bla bla, jail.

kmcdude
Originally posted by dark_angelz
here. it wasnt my fault. I told them nicely, they didnt get angry, just shocked but then relaxed n they told her not 2 smoke anymore nicely n she ran away d next day just ause her parents took away her cigs,tried 2 steal a car, bla bla, jail.

laughing out loud Start the story from the START stick out tongue

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Imperfect_Love
That would definately help...blink

Go n search 4 d thread Friends or Enemies?

Blood_Rayne
But I want you to tell it.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne

T.V.O.T.I.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/tears_of_madness_1/aeonflux_10.gifI still dont know wtf is going on

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne

Eve, 14 yrs old, smokes, parties, parents doesnt know, goes 2 clubs, gets drunk, n I gtg bye.

Lord. Zidane
Hey

kmcdude
Eve, 14 yrs old, smokes, parties, parents doesnt know, goes 2 clubs, gets drunk, n I gtg bye.

Awesome rock

Lord. Zidane
Yay! drinking is fun.

Blood_Rayne

Thank you happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.