SONIC THE HEDGEHOG vs FLASH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
the fastest thing alive vs a red assed runner{any version of sonic} who wins, my money is on sonic.

tiakocom
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the fastest thing alive vs a red assed runner{any version of sonic} who wins, my money is on sonic.

wait till someone comes and say flash will steal sonic speed and fight over.

Lucid Lui
It all depends...

How many rings has Sonic collected?

jrodslam
How fast is Sonic?

Juntai
In one comic, I saw Sonic JOG at mach speed. But I've never heard of him passing lightspeed.
Flash wins.

grey fox
Flash owns this spiky blue rip-off , flash is so fast that he actually goes forward in time......

tiakocom
Originally posted by grey fox
Flash owns this spiky blue rip-off , flash is so fast that he actually goes forward in time......

sonic will own flash in like 5 seconds, all he has to do is trip wally over and pummel him and game over.. laughing

grey fox
That won't happen , sonic sticks his leg out and......

A. wally jumps over it

B. wally vibrates through it

C.wally runs around it

D. wally runs straight through it considering that at the speed he'd be running at the leg would be as hard as a paper cup.

tiakocom
That won't happen , sonic sticks his leg out and......

A. wally jumps over it

B. wally vibrates through it

C.wally runs around it

D. wally runs straight through it considering that at the speed he'd be running at the leg would be as hard as a paper cup.

i doubt any of those things will happen wally is a little kid a punk at that to he's to careless laughing laughing on a serious note we all know who will win.

grey fox
Originally posted by tiakocom
i doubt any of those things will happen wally is a little kid a punk at that to he's to careless laughing laughing on a serious note we all know who will win.

No, sonic is a cocky son of a ***** who thinks he's the best and you obviously dont know jack about flash and as such he curb-stomps sonic with barely any effort.

TwisterGameX
Not another one....flash wins unless it's super sonic.

grey fox
SEE....twist agree's with me (Hi-five)

DrDoom101
Flash wins.

TwisterGameX
Sonic beats flash(evil laugh) by his sharp blades...Sonic is to small for the flash to tag it, but Sonic spin blades his neck off!!. and sonic can get under things and around things/through things better than flash becaus ehe is small.

TwisterGameX
SEE....twist agree's with me (Hi-five)

evil face

Sparkz
Just so people know Sonic runs at the speed of sound, but he does bring more to the table, like becoming super sonic (then he would pwn flash with his rip off SSj ability) or his homing attack or spin dash, overall i would have to say the flash.

leonheartmm
i see most people here dont know about sonic, in his comics he normally runs at mach speeds but once he becomes supersonic, hes shown lightspeed and reflexes, and on occasions, has travelled through time because of his speed.

Swanky-Tuna
This has already been done. Sonic wins because Flash has no rings.

jrodslam
Flash wins.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Juntai
In one comic, I saw Sonic JOG at mach speed. But I've never heard of him passing lightspeed.
Flash wins.
actauly sonic has these shoows that cna allow him to mvoe so fast in can go back in time and forward

LethalFemme
okay this is now my favorite thread since i know sonic................sonic cuts striaght threw flash............and he's faster cause his sneakers r the speedforceyes

DC Universe

Slaanesh
laughing

flash steal sonic speed and it'll be over no expression

Spire
Wow this was old...

occultdestroyer
It depends on how many rings Flash has collected.

Oh wai!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.