Joe Higashi VS Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury

shin_remy
Joe cannot win, sagat is capcom's class 2 fighter!! One kick and Joe is Knock Out

Hoshi
i will haveto go with snk this time, joey would win in a very close fight with the screw upper attack.

dvampire
Sagat wins.

carrotgl4z3
Both muai tai sorry for the spelling but... Joe's is always the Champion of his skill tai muai tai... this is hard... Theyll Draw dor sure...

Drunk-of-Fury
Joe survived Wolfgang Krauser in Fatal Fury 2 (who is way stronger than Sagat) whit all bones broken in his body and he was still in aware so he can take one kick from Sagat easy,but only if he can hit Joe who is incredebly quick and can punch faster than Sagat can see,he has only one eye.
Joe wins!!!

swedish_bum
Hmm i dont think, I know that joe is the fu**ing winner...!

Emperor Ashtar
Joe Wins 313

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Joe Wins 313 131

King Nothing
laughing Sagat's gonna f**k this guy up.

olympian
Sagat.

Saying that Joe is out with one kick is pure lunacy, tho.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm gonna side with Sagat, but only slightly... Joe is a very good challenge, but in the end, I think his style isn't substantially different from that of Adon.

Although Joe's moves are a little more varied...

Sado22
Sagat wins for sure. but Joe won't go down with one kick people. THAT is the dumbest crap I've ever heard. Joe is a good fighter in his own right...just a tad too goffy.

Sagat better steer clear of the screw upper or he's tiger springroll!

~Sado

King Nothing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm gonna side with Sagat, but only slightly... Joe is a very good challenge, but in the end, I think his style isn't substantially different from that of Adon.

Although Joe's moves are a little more varied... IMO, Joe will bring Sagat excitement but he wont just barley lose to Sagat. Joe will put up a fight but he is gonna get worked over. If Sagat has a hard time then that means Joe would be better then Ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
Not really, Hugo gave Ryu a hard time, does that mean he's stronger? Giving someone a hard time doesn't equate to being stronger, at least not in SF.

King Nothing
Not really, Hugo gave Ryu a hard time, does that mean he's stronger? Giving someone a hard time doesn't equate to being stronger, at least not in SF. Hugo stronger then who?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
Hugo stronger then who?

Stronger than say, Ken.

King Nothing
Stronger than say, Ken. But Ken gives Ryu a hard time too. Hugo is just hard to take down but Ken is hard to beat all around.

Strength and durability go to Hugo, but everything else goes to Ken.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
But Ken gives Ryu a hard time too. Hugo is just hard to take down but Ken is hard to beat all around.

Strength and durability go to Hugo, but everything else goes to Ken.

I'm aware of that, but that wasn't my point.

King Nothing
What was your point?

Emperor Ashtar
That Joe giving Sagat a hard time would not mean he is a stronger fighter.

King Nothing
But why, if Ryu would give him a descent battle and Joe would give him a hard time, that makes Joe the better fighter.

Emperor Ashtar
I just explained why with the Hugo analogy.

King Nothing
I guess I get it then.

brainchild81
Sagat will kick his ass. Joe will put up a fight, but there won't be any moments where Sagat's victory is in doubt

Ban Mido
Eh I was actually going to make this fight but I found this during a google search so we might as well just use this one xD. Idk personally I feel Sagat takes it...but by no means easily I feel it's a pretty decent fight but Sagat will ultimately come out on top.

samirerre
the bold guy will lose to the butt sunshine

i like sagat but he is stupid
if bison can make a psycho machine
then whats he's problem getting/making a new eye

Tha C-Master
...What?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samirerre

That was.... mildly retarded...

Frisky Dingo
Sagat will post up mid-far screen and spam Tigers all day. Jump over them? Sf HK into Ultra. Sagat can not be beaten. Joe chasing down his own Hurricane DM has always been fantastically magnificent, though.

samirerre

THATS A JOKE no drama please

i have actully a few points to why joe can win
a)joe is one of the mains of ff
b)he is fast
c)he has hurrican's
d)he has low and upper atacks aswell as h.jump speciels
e)he's super is bigger then sagat's
f)he can do hes slide kick.not somthing sagat possibly can do
g)he can give terry a hard fight(assuming this is ff joe)
h)he has triple projectile
i)he is more intresting
j)screw appa(screw upper)
k)he train's at a jungle
with aligators and popets of geese

Darkstorm Zero
a)joe is one of the mains of ff

And Sagat was a boss in Street Fighter and continues to be a primary rival for Ryu. Your point?

b)he is fast

Sagat out does him in power and reach.

c)he has hurrican's

Irrelevant. Sagat has ki attacks and a much faster projectile game.

d)he has low and upper atacks aswell as h.jump speciels

As does Sagat, your point?

e)he's super is bigger then sagat's

Bigger perhaps, not stronger.

f)he can do hes slide kick.not somthing sagat possibly can do

So? Sagat's reach makes sliding irrelevant.

g)he can give terry a hard fight(assuming this is ff joe)

It took a Satsui No Hadou powered Shoryuken to finally down Sagat, something neother Terry nor Joe have. Hyperbole is fun.

h)he has triple projectile

Double projectile... Don't try to pass that off as fact. And it's irrelevant anyway.

i)he is more intresting

Personal oppinions aside, a characters interestingness has nothing to do with combat effectiveness.

j)screw appa(screw upper)

Gets eaten alive by the stronger Tiger Cannon.

k)he train's at a jungle with aligators and popets of geese

As does Sagat.... Whats your point?

samirerre
dartorm zero
joe was one of the mains in ff for in 7 games
and sagat was a 1 cheap boss of 1 game

joe is smaller and can reach inside his atacks
and joe is better in a face to face fight

he has double hurricans,thats enough for him to fight this
(and in the xiii he ex projectile is double aswell)

screw uppa will take him to the moon
tigar canon is weaker to a big hurrican

are you okay,if joe will lose he wont ***** about it even if he was cheated ,he's attackes are faster and harder and he is just like sagat but has more from everithing

just becouse sagat is high tier dousent mean he is strong like joe
and i never play joe.

Darkstorm Zero
joe was one of the mains in ff for in 7 games
and sagat was a 1 cheap boss of 1 game

This makes not a modicum of difference to the characters combat capabilities. Who cares?

joe is smaller and can reach inside his atacks
and joe is better in a face to face fight

Really? Too bad Joe does not have the reach of the actual physical strength to match Sagat at any range, nevermind up close, where he gets chewed up by the Tiger Knee and Tiger Uppercut.

he has double hurricans,thats enough for him to fight this
(and in the xiii he ex projectile is double aswell)

Which still gets shot down by the much faster execution rate of the Tiger Shots.

screw uppa will take him to the moon
tigar canon is weaker to a big hurrican

"Take him to the moon?" care to quantify that? And no, the Tiger Cannon rips through the Screw Upper's wind funnel because in the games where such is a comparison, thats exactly what happens. Even the Haou Sho Kou Ken does this, and the Tiger Cannon is even stronger than that... Hell, even a Kaiser Wave rips through it...

are you okay,if joe will lose he wont ***** about it even if he was cheated ,he's attackes are faster and harder and he is just like sagat but has more from everithing

His attacks are faster perhaps, but nowhere near "Harder" by any stretch. Joe does not have more of "everything". You need to cease with the hyperbole.

just becouse sagat is high tier dousent mean he is strong like joe
and i never play joe.

What? You quantify Joe as strong, and yet you downplay Sagat based on nothing... Sorry mate, thats not good, not at all. It seems whenever you enter a debate, your mind is already made up about who wins and loses, and not based on fact, but oppinion.

Meioh_Hades
I'm sorry 'cause I do a sort of A>B>C statement.

If I'm correct, Joe is the weakest of the Three Hungry Wolves. And Terry (sadly, 'cause he's my fave SNK hero) is not at the same level of the flame wileders like Kyo and Iori.

Almost everyone agrees that Ryu is a greater fighter than both Kyo and Iori. And Sagat is a match for Ryu (during SF1 time he was even stronger than the Ansatsuken warrior).

And speaking of feats, I don't know any Joe Higashi feats than can compare with Sagat's (and gameplay statements, like "Screw Upper is bigger than Tiger Cannon" is total bullshit when comparing the canon power of a fighter).

Maybe Joe could defeat Adon, but Sagat is too much for him.

samirerre
im talkin about fatal fury joe!
and sorry i think joe rivals sagat if not supress him
joe is better at gameplay wise
and i dontknow anymore ,meybe capcom will overpower the sf cast to
levels of dbz but if loe willjoin the sf he will be better then sagat
you all just dont want to admit it
i play joe a bit at mugens and watch
fights of him with allways edited/buffed up sf characters and he wins but i dont base it on that

samirerre
lol now that i read my posts i sound kinda funny
meybe becouse my english sucks lol

Meioh_Hades
You can't base the canon power of a character using mugen or gameplay things.

For example, gameplay-wise, a good Dan player can beat a noob Shin Gouki player. But in the canon, Shin Gouki can defeat Dan with just a finger.

I think that you are the one that just doesn't wanna admit that Sagat is stronger than Joe. You just keep posting personal opinions and gameplay things. To see wich char is stronger you've to look at canon-wise ability, not gameplay-wise ability.

samirerre
i said i wasnt baseing my opinions on that
read my posts/lips
joe is better
even sagat say's so

Meioh_Hades
When Sagat says that Joe Higashi is better than him? Never heard of that.

elfirrepins
Yawn... This thread has gotten boring really quick. but I'll put in my over 9000 taels...

I pick Sagat. Joe's moves are flashy, but half of them can be punished by Sagat. Also, Joe isn't as effective as Sagat when it comes to both keep-away and rush-down tactics.

Darkstorm Zero
joe is better
even sagat say's so

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ppbl5bBPxMs/TA-iLUGwRoI/AAAAAAAAIs4/LoVPtpR6W_A/s1600/noob1nw8ze7.jpg

samirerre
the sight can decieve
and no im not noob(what noob is anyway?)
i play fg since forever
also sagat's feats arent impressive to convice
me.and the one who told me that sagat can wipe mountains is noob himself

Meioh_Hades
That's Noob (Saibot)... fear him! :P
http://vgfaq.com/images/thumb/4/4f/MK_9_Noob_Saibot.jpg/300px-MK_9_Noob_Saibot.jpg

Look at the Street Fighter 4 preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U8uQFrQo&playnext=1&list=PL5D06124C84A250F9

At 2.45. Sagat is training near that huge rock face, and he seems about do destroying it. So Sagat IS truly capable to wipe a mountain.

At 0.52 you can also see the true power (not restrained by gameplay mechanics) of Chun-Li's Kikosho. It can give you an hint about the true power of the Street Fighter chars.

Darkstorm Zero
the sight can decieve
and no im not noob(what noob is anyway?)
i play fg since forever
also sagat's feats arent impressive to convice
me.and the one who told me that sagat can wipe mountains is noob himself

The fact is this, you have already pre-judged Joe as the winner. You won't consider evidence, and your reasoning is really wonky.

You don;t have to be conviced, the facts speak for themselves. Sagat has feats that Joe is not capable of, or at least has not proven to be capable of.

samirerre
The fact is this, you have already pre-judged Joe as the winner. You won't consider evidence, and your reasoning is really wonky.

You don;t have to be conviced, the facts speak for themselves. Sagat has feats that Joe is not capable of, or at least has not proven to be capable of.
my judgment is okay,but i cant just say that one character is superrior
to another becouse he has many feats ,while the other dosent even have one,and all we can do is judge hime accurding to his gameplay,
and sorry but i cant belive that sagat has a bit bigger superball that wipes big thing and is stronger then joe's ultimat attacke which is
a GIANT FREAKIN HURRICAN running towards you ,honestley this isnt even fair,no one even supplied 1 feat of joe and all of you just voted to sagat,i like sf too but damn don tell me that i have weak judgment
ans all this blame goes to snk foe not making the ff cast canon comics,
and i guerentee you that if the day will come we will see joe flying ass
like sagat to the moon,and im not easily to be convinced(im jewish)

Lethal Force
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U8uQFrQo&playnext=1&list=PL5D06124C84A250F9

At 2.45. Sagat is training near that huge rock face, and he seems about do destroying it. So Sagat IS truly capable to wipe a mountain.
After watching that I realized there's no facepalm big enough for this.

Darkstorm Zero
my judgment is okay,but i cant just say that one character is superrior to another becouse he has many feats ,while the other dosent even have one,and all we can do is judge hime accurding to his gameplay, and sorry but i cant belive that sagat has a bit bigger superball that wipes big thing and is stronger then joe's ultimat attacke which is a GIANT FREAKIN HURRICAN running towards you ,honestley this isnt even fair,no one even supplied 1 feat of joe and all of you just voted to sagat,i like sf too but damn don tell me that i have weak judgment ans all this blame goes to snk foe not making the ff cast canon comics, and i guerentee you that if the day will come we will see joe flying ass like sagat to the moon,and im not easily to be convinced(im jewish)

It's not that Joe doesn't have feats, or that Sagat has many of them, it is that the feats displayed by Sagat is beyond what Joe has shown capable of doing.

Giant Hurricane?
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/joe-supertornado.gif

Uhm.... No, Not gigantic, it's a whirlwind for one, and 2 just because it's big doesn't mean it's impenetrable. Besides, what has Joe destroyed with it? Hell mate, even his Double Cyclone: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/joe-bighurr.gif can be pierced...

Here: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sagat-sprtiger.gif Or for the SNK fan in you: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sagat-sc-super.gif Now, tell me why that would not penetrate a wind funnel... And don't say because it's smaller, because that is totally irrelevant.

We didn't supply feats for Joe because it's not anyone's job to do so if they don't support his victory over Sagat. If you feel he is under-represented, then check his respect thread and see what others have posted, and if he has no respect thread, then you should start one up and actually list his accomplishments.

We supported Sagat because it's obvious who would win this contest, it's not a matter of liking a character more, and it's certainly not our fault SNK didn't give Joe more feats. We can only analyse what we have. It won't do to invent things for Joe to try and even him up, because that is mis-representation. You can't fault people for pointing that out.

And, I didn't say your judgement is weak, I said in this case you entered the thread with a pre-determined judgement of Joe's victory for faulty reasons. If we do see Joe, in a canon capacity, outstrip Sagat in terms of fighting capability, I would be happy to eat my humble pie, but as it stands now, Sagat would pound Joe into the ground.

And as I said before, our job is not to convince you, but merely to present the facts of the case, your mindset is not a pre-requisite for Sagat's victory.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Lethal Force
After watching that I realized there's no facepalm big enough for this.
After readin this, I realized there's no facepalm big enough for you. laughing

samirerre
sagat in snk style looks epic,
well i dont know any feat of joe
but i know that joe can take this
joe is a modern honoreable fighter and vary diciplan
and i think he as a character has great power.
the chinese comics show him doing crazy stuff but,this aint no canon.
btw the joe gif is bit zoomed out,joe is bit taller then that
and i was talking about ff joe NOT KOF JOE ,read the rules
and btw which sagat version joe is supposed to challenge?

Darkstorm Zero
well i dont know any feat of joe
but i know that joe can take this

You "Know" this? How? and if you cannot prove it, thats your own problem.

joe is a modern honoreable fighter and vary diciplan
and i think he as a character has great power.
the chinese comics show him doing crazy stuff but,this aint no canon.

This is all conjecture rather than oppinion. The chinese comics have Ryu and Akluma tearing up dimensions and timelines with punches, but not one iota of canon info.

btw the joe gif is bit zoomed out,joe is bit taller then that
and i was talking about ff joe NOT KOF JOE ,read the rules
and btw which sagat version joe is supposed to challenge?

Uhm, no it's not, Joe is not huge, Sagat is.

Excuse you? YOU read the rules, then read what I said, I didn't mention anything about KOF.

Uhm, the Street Fighter version?

samirerre
You "Know" this? How? and if you cannot prove it, thats your own problem.
i just know it http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/tongue.gif

This is all conjecture rather than oppinion. The chinese comics have Ryu and Akluma tearing up dimensions and timelines with punches, but not one iota of canon info.
sorry never read them ,but i can say ff-kof dosent have large media so stfu

Uhm, no it's not, Joe is not huge, Sagat is.
what!!?? i said that joe is taller then that .
Excuse you? YOU read the rules, then read what I said, I didn't mention anything about KOF.

Uhm, the Street Fighter version?
but you used kof joe,
mustley you need to SEPECIFY, but since its sf then whatever, stick out tongue
AND READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING BOUT
you hear joe vs sagat and you automatically say sagat without even chacking rules and stuff

Darkstorm Zero
but you used kof joe.

No I didn't. Not once did I say the letters KOF in this thread.

mustley you need to SEPECIFY, but since its sf then whatever, stick out tongue

What?

The OP said Real Bout Fatal Fury Special edition of Joe, thats the one we are discussing. It doesn't really matter anyway, no version of Joe has exhibited the feats to match Sagat anyway

AND READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING BOUT

See this? I love how you have assumed I have not read the thead, despite the fact I was one of the first ones to post in it... You've made a broad assumption about me, you need to stop that.

you hear joe vs sagat and you automatically say sagat without even chacking rules and stuff

You read the thread title and immediately jumped on the SNK bandwagon and said Joe despite not providing a single decent shred of evidence and then blaming SNK for it. And now your becoming hostile because you assume I don't know what I'm talking about despite the very fact that I have been in this forum of 7 years, and have been playing fighting games for more than 20 years. So please tell me you have SOMETHING to prove Joe wins over Sagat in a straight up fight... And remember the debating rules, your oppinion is not fact, you have to prove your oppinion is correct with established fact.

Tactical Knee
Originally posted by No End N Site
After readin this, I realized there's no facepalm big enough for you. laughing
Because we all know Sagat has shown to be able to demolish a mountain in that vid amirite? Try not to be biased for a change.

Meioh_Hades
It's really funny that people who think that Sagat wins present canon feats and such, while people who think Joe victory say things like "I don't know any feat of Joe but I know that Joe can win".

It remembers me another forum when I saw "I don't know who Kratos is, but I think that he's too weak for Shao Kahn" ^^'

Tactical Knee
I thought Joe was more or less on Adon's level, which would mean he's lesser than Sagat.

They also look more alike.

samirerre
do you know any feats of joe?
he has more projectiles
faster at short range combat(and better)
he can roll
he's moves are preatty usefull to fight against sagat
and thats the best i know of him
and if you dont belive me then we stuck

Darkstorm Zero
he has more projectiles

He has 2 projectiles, so does Sagat, he has one super projectile, so does Sagat. (Well, technically Sagat has 3 super projectiles...)

faster at short range combat(and better)

Faster perhaps, but not better. Remember, he trained Adon, who uses a similar style of Muay Thai to Joe, and yet he still pounds the ever-living hell out of Adon with a single attack.

he can roll

Irrelevant.

he's moves are preatty usefull to fight against sagat

Problem: Sagat fights people who have similar qualities to Joe regularly, and also fights characters who are better than Joe and still wins more often than he loses.

and thats the best i know of him
and if you dont belive me then we stuck

It's not about beleif Samirerre, it's about proof.

unrealman
also Sagat isn't as slow as you think he is. after all he's able to tag Adon, who's note to be fast.

Adon from AASFZ3

Fighting Style

Meioh_Hades
Samierre, you are talking about gameplay stats, but gameplay stats are totally irrilevant!

We don't say that a warrior like Gouki is strong 'cause his Shun Goku Satsu causes about 60% damage and is an unblockable move, he has an aerial fireball, etc.

Gouki is strong 'cause he displayed things like the island sinking feat.

If NOTHING states that Joe is stronger than Sagat and you insist stating that Joe is stronger only 'cause "you think so", that just makes you a Joe Higashi fanboy.

stargun
Tiger Shot
Tiger uppercut
Haha, Sagat FTW

samirerre
He has 2 projectiles, so does Sagat, he has one super projectile, so does Sagat. (Well, technically Sagat has 3 super projectiles...)
well technically joe has 3 repeated hurricans!
do you ever played with rbff joe?
sagat has 2 speciel and 1 super

Faster perhaps, but not better. Remember, he trained Adon, who uses a similar style of Muay Thai to Joe, and yet he still pounds the ever-living hell out of Adon with a single attack.
joe isnt adon and you know it,they have totally diffrent moves
joe atacks focouses on both high-low areas witch is perfect
and normals are medium ,also adon is weak and predictable,
in ssf4 he just cheap

Irrelevant.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/tongue.gif

Problem: Sagat fights people who have similar qualities to Joe regularly, and also fights characters who are better than Joe and still wins more often than he loses.
joe would be rival to sagat if he ever to enter to sf cast
who ryu?,guile,ohh i get it DAN(cvs2)

It's not about beleif Samirerre, it's about proof.
gameplay wise proof

its wrong here,compering 2 strong fighters and to know feats of only 1 dude while the other will be determind to lose just becouse of lack knowledg

so,do you know any feats of joe?

Darkstorm Zero
do you ever played with rbff joe?
sagat has 2 speciel and 1 super

Sam, it's like I told ya, I've been playing Fighting Games for 20 years, thats more time than most people here have been alive. To answer your question directly, yes I have played Real Bout, and yes, I have used Joe in that game.

Tiger shot high = 1
Tiger shot low = 1
Tiger Cannon high = 1
Tiger Cannon low =1
Tiger Storm = 1

Thas a total of 5.

joe isnt adon and you know it,they have totally diffrent moves
joe atacks focouses on both high-low areas witch is perfect
and normals are medium ,also adon is weak and predictable,
in ssf4 he just cheap

Totally different characters sure, but a suprisingly similar style of fighting, many similar specials and normals. I'm not saying they are eachothers long lost twin, but the similarities are more numerous than the differences. That said, I actually liked using Joe more than Adon...

joe would be rival to sagat if he ever to enter to sf cast
who ryu?,guile,ohh i get it DAN(cvs2)

2 of those you menioned can also pound the shit out of Joe, and Dan loses to anyone who doesn't throw the fight.

gameplay wise proof

Gameplay is inadmissable, and even if it where not, you've already admitted once that you don't like Capcom fighting games...

its wrong here,compering 2 strong fighters and to know feats of only 1 dude while the other will be determind to lose just becouse of lack knowledg

No, it's the lack of supplied evidence that can be used fairly in a debate.

so,do you know any feats of joe?

Hint: watch his introductions and endings.

It's not my place to supply Joe's feats, because I'm not supporting him in this debate. I'm certainly not doing the legwork for you.

samirerre
Sam, it's like I told ya, I've been playing Fighting Games for 20 years, thats more time than most people here have been alive. To answer your question directly, yes I have played Real Bout, and yes, I have used Joe in that game.

Tiger shot high = 1
Tiger shot low = 1
Tiger Cannon high = 1
Tiger Cannon low =1
Tiger Storm = 1

Thas a total of 5.

Totally different characters sure, but a suprisingly similar style of fighting, many similar specials and normals. I'm not saying they are eachothers long lost twin, but the similarities are more numerous than the differences. That said, I actually liked using Joe more than Adon...

he has only 1 move simmiliar to adon

2 of those you menioned can also pound the shit out of Joe, and Dan loses to anyone who doesn't throw the fight.
yes

Gameplay is inadmissable, and even if it where not, you've already admitted once that you don't like Capcom fighting games...
im a big sfa fan
the rest just dont intresting me like the alpha series
(actully 1 of my fav')

No, it's the lack of supplied evidence that can be used fairly in a debate.
thats why judging is wrong

Hint: watch his introductions and endings.
my copy is japanese
It's not my place to supply Joe's feats, because I'm not supporting him in this debate. I'm certainly not doing the legwork for you.
also the original size of joe
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=http://arcade.svatopluk.com/snk/fatal_fury/fatal_fury_03.png&imgrefurl=http://arcade.svatopluk.com/snk/fatal_fury/&usg=__2Ka6latT6kClf9DyIo-_--dB8LA=&h=224&w=304&sz=12&hl=iw&start=8&zoom=1&tbnid=XpKumnNVV__VoM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=116&ei=_PS9TaDLNMiq8AP08Ni4Bg&prev=/ search%3Fq%3Dfatal%2Bfury%2Bjoe%26hl%3Diw%26sa%3DG
%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D624%26site%3Dsearch%26tbm%3D
isch&um=1&itbs=1
you can see that he is little bit taller then terry

Meioh_Hades
And so?

But you're WRONG: looking at their bio, Joe is 180 cm tall, and Terry is 182 cm tall, so Terry is abit taller.

However, since Sagat is 226 cm, he winds Joe in both fighting prowess and height, and by a far bit in both things :P

samirerre
And so?

But you're WRONG: looking at their bio, Joe is 180 cm tall, and Terry is 182 cm tall, so Terry is abit taller.

However, since Sagat is 226 cm, he winds Joe in both fighting prowess and height, and by a far bit in both things :P

you right i checked in the website
so he is less then terry.
i think not,sagat isnt one of the mains
and also dont compere kof joe to ff joe becouse joe in kof is dumb
but in ff he is just as serouis(couldnt help it,snk engrish)as terry,
he just fights funny .and also evey versus game all the mains
in the rival games if ever to be cross overs will face each oter
for example
terry-ryu
andy-ken
joe-........?????...sagat,only if thered isnt a third main

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Tactical Knee
Because we all know Sagat has shown to be able to demolish a mountain in that vid amirite? Try not to be biased for a change.

No, but to right it off as saying he can't when he was clearly in the process of doing so, and unleashed a wave of chi as massive as one is thoughtless. Put two and two together. If you're really not biased and are capable of elementary deduction, it shouldn't be that hard.

Meioh_Hades
I stated that Sagat has the power to level the huge rock face exactly 'cause he's clearly about to doing it.

And looking at feats like the huge Kikosho from Chun Li or the Juri power-up explosion, we can clearly see that the "high tier" Street Fighter chars have THAT level of power. And I'm not even counting Gouki's feats... Just Chun Li and Juri ones.

Swift Silence
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
No, but to right it off as saying he can't when he was clearly in the process of doing so, and unleashed a wave of chi as massive as one is thoughtless. Put two and two together. If you're really not biased and are capable of elementary deduction, it shouldn't be that hard.
That didn't look like it could bust that mountain in a single attempt if that's what you're getting at, but whatever floats your boat.

I stated that Sagat has the power to level the huge rock face exactly 'cause he's clearly about to doing it.

And looking at feats like the huge Kikosho from Chun Li or the Juri power-up explosion, we can clearly see that the "high tier" Street Fighter chars have THAT level of power. And I'm not even counting Gouki's feats... Just Chun Li and Juri ones.
Giving people other characters' achievements isn't wise despite them being around the same level. It could be that one specializes in one category while a another specializes in a different one, e.g. durability and speed. Not saying you did that though.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Swift Silence
That didn't look like it could bust that mountain in a single attempt if that's what you're getting at, but whatever floats your boat.

Giving people other characters' achievements isn't wise despite them being around the same level. It could be that one specializes in one category while a another specializes in a different one, e.g. durability and speed. Not saying you did that though.

Chun Li can create canyon sized craters big enough to wipe out mountains, easily and still wouldn't be tired after doing so. Chun Li <<<<<<<<Sagat in all but a few aspects.

Sagat can destroy mountain in one shot.

samirerre
ok,more people voted foe sagat
and i guess its saying something
so sagat won this round.

Meioh_Hades
Originally posted by Swift Silence

Look that the one that created that huge Kikosho was Chun Li, a fighter specialized in speed and agility, not in raw power. Sagat is far more "powerhouse" than Chun Li.

So, either you think that the "fragile speedster" Chun Li has more power that the 226 cm mountain of muscle called Sagat, or is totally plausible that Sagat has the power to destroy the rock face that, well, he was about to destroy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.