50 Fantastic Four Things vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
50 Thing's all lifting between 85 & 100tons vs The Strongest person on Marvel Earth

grey fox
Thing has .....

http://www.digbysystems.com/emtlist/images/human_heart.jpg

HEART!!!

golem370
Mindless Hulk has Unlimited Strength and Heart and Unlimited Durability

grey fox
Couldn't the things dog-pile on hulk .....

golem370
They have to get close enough there great fighters and very Strong but he is stronger and more durable he might jump straight up if they tried to jump him. IMO I believe he could go toe to toe with all of them but he going to a hurtin SOB afterwards might kill him if he can die

grey fox
All the things Punch hulk at once before jumping on top of him.....

golem370
You can't get all Fifty in a row at the same time plus the Hulk not going to sit there and let you try. Have you ever seen the Princess Bride were Andre fighting the Masked Man

grey fox
No... i dont watch crap.

DrDoom101
this is BS. Who cares if he's outnumbered? They can't all fight him at the same time. It's probably 4 on 1 at the same time since u cant squeeze 50 things around the hulk. they have to wait in line

grey fox
Originally posted by DrDoom101
this is BS. Who cares if he's outnumbered? They can't all fight him at the same time. It's probably 4 on 1 at the same time since u cant squeeze 50 things around the hulk. they have to wait in line

Screw that .......DOGPILE ON HULK!!!

http://www.goldpanners.com/Pressbox/Teams/2002/NBC_smith-larry_dogpile.jpg

DrDoom101
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw that .......DOGPILE ON HULK!!!

http://www.goldpanners.com/Pressbox/Teams/2002/NBC_smith-larry_dogpile.jpg

there's something called lifting them up.

grey fox
Yeah but doesn't each thing weigh something like 2-3 tons.

DrDoom101
i thought they weighed 500 lbs according MU and Marvel Directory.
http://marvel.com/universe/index.htm
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thing.htm

500 x 50= 25000 lbs= 12,500 tons. Yeah ok the hulk dies.

grey fox
Thanks....

golem370
Mindless Hulk would lift them and toss them a mile away killing them all. Remember Banner Hulk was holding 150,000,000,000 tons. He no where as strong as Mindless Hulk because he was controlled by banner. Mindless Hulk is Hulk at near full anger which is Unlimited Strength.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by golem370
Mindless Hulk would lift them and toss them a mile away killing them all. Remember Banner Hulk was holding 150,000,000,000 tons. He no where as strong as Mindless Hulk because he was controlled by banner. Mindless Hulk is Hulk at near full anger which is Unlimited Strength.

laughing out loud either im in a really good mood or i find that funny. laughing out loud They start off around 75-100 tons and increase by several tens of tons from there.

DarkCrawler
Mindless Hulk could be exhausted...50 Things would do the job.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

I concur...

golem370
It take several days to wear him down

Betageuze
The Princess Bride was an awesome movie..... Andre Rousimoff was very proud of doing this i know... he did a lot of movies... but this one ... he had always remembered....

By the way... Andre the Giant never was 7feet 4 or 7feet5 as the WWE (WWF) published... he was closer to 6feet 11 i believe....

never compare Andre with Hulk or Thing..... Andre was REAL...

a real... strong... Gentle Giant !

golem370
I was trying to quote what he said to the masked Man about fight a group is different from fighting one person.Not comparing The Eight Wonder of the World to anybody. My brother use to work out with Hillbilly Jim and he said he was like 7foot1

Betageuze
who is your brother ?... Koko B. Ware ? wink ..... i saw Hillbilly Jim beside Andre in the Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2 at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago...

no .. i dont believe Andre the Giant was 7 feet 1 inches..... imagine.... Shaquille O Neal is 2,16m (= 7 feet 1)... and i saw Hulk Hogan standing in front of both... O Neal and Andre...... O Neal is taller

golem370
I stood right beside Hillbilly Jim and I would believe him since he spent a lot of time with Andre the Giant. Maybe after Andre was having back problems and was leaning down he looked 6foot10 but Hillbilly Jim said when standing straight up he was 7foot1. I mean he was taller then Big John Stud and Big John Stud was taller then One Man Gang and he was like 6foot7 or8 that would had to make Stud 6foot9 or 10

roughrider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Yes.
I will believe this theory that the Hulk's strength is 'unlimited' when he picks up the universe and turns it upside down. stick out tongue

grey fox
Any problem can be solved by dogpileing on it......

golem370
Here is Bruno Samartino 6foot1 standing beside Andre The Giant

grey fox
He's huge.......

Betageuze
hmm.. could be... but the fact that Shaquille O Neal is 7feet 1 inches tall.. makes me a bit confuse... he is really huge... i saw him beside Hulk Hogan in the WCW.. but because Hulk was then smaller as in his prime.......

anyhow..... Andre the Giant was enormous... but he never ever was the billed 7feet 4 or 5 ...

Big John was a few inches taller than Hulk Hogan... and Andre was a few inches taller than John Studd.... Hillbilly i think same size than Hogan...

what would make me interest is.... if Sid Justice is bigger than the Undertaker ??.... in a staredown of the two i see them equal.....

but Sid looks bigger if he standing besider Hulk Hogan than Undertaker standing beside Hulk Hogan

golem370
He not taller then the Undertaker Sid is 6foot8 Undertaker is 6foot10

Betageuze
no... i dont believe that ... look at a tag team match between Sid Justice and Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair and the Undertaker.....

and at Wrestlemania 8.... in the match Sid Justice vs. Hulk Hogan Sid was obviously the bigger one.....

and at the Survivor Series 91 and then at "This Tuesday in Texas"... when Undertaker met Hogan...... they were quite similar....

ok... i also have another encounter of the two.. where it seams that Mark Callaway is the bigger one...

and at Wrestlemania 12 (i believe it was at this Wrestlemania) when Undertaker won against Sid Justice... they had a staredown .. in which they were very equal....

i would say like this:

Undertaker and Justice are bigger than Hogan,
Kevin Nash are taller then Justice or Undertaker
Nash and Andre the Giant... perhaps same size... perhaps Andre was bigger ...

golem370
I still think Mindless Hulk wins.

Maestro
F@ck andre and shaq, Yao Ming dwarfs them both.

golem370
Robert Wadlow dwarfs him

Maestro
Originally posted by golem370
Robert Wadlow dwarfs him

I dwarf him with my 6 foot stilts.

Darth Kal-El
i change my mind. Mindless Hulk wins.

KillAll
i've never been under the impression that hulk had an unlimited stamina. which i believe would be the determining factor. hulk would undoubtedly put SOME of the things down. some... but not all. hulk has sufficient trouble with 1 (or 4 lining up at a time to fight him). at best he would make himself tired. no matter how mad he got, he wouldnt be able to fight them because he would be exhausted.

Cosmic Cube
Huge pile of orange rocks.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by KillAll
i've never been under the impression that hulk had an unlimited stamina. which i believe would be the determining factor. hulk would undoubtedly put SOME of the things down. some... but not all. hulk has sufficient trouble with 1 (or 4 lining up at a time to fight him). at best he would make himself tired. no matter how mad he got, he wouldnt be able to fight them because he would be exhausted.

He does have unlimited stamina. He once swam across the pacific ocean non-stop. He fought for 100 years straight in Hulk: The End

This is not Hulk. This is Mindless Hulk. Things die.

KillAll
and when hulk swam across the ocean, he collapsed on the other side... it took 7 days, but 7 days wore him out

RogerRamjet
bye bye 50 Fantastic Four (??) Thingies...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by KillAll
and when hulk swam across the ocean, he collapsed on the other side... it took 7 days, but 7 days wore him out

No, he didn't. I have the comic. The Hulk has never been tired.
Besides, flooring 50 Things would require a lot less effort.

Besides, this is the Mindless Hulk. Guy wrestled the Beyonder to a standstill. He's "an infinity of physical power." Face it. The Things are dead.

MrHeavySilence
How can the Hulk take on 50 Things? From the fights I've seen from them, even a mindless Hulk wouldn't be able to take 10.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
How can the Hulk take on 50 Things? From the fights I've seen from them, even a mindless Hulk wouldn't be able to take 10.
You apparently don't know who Mindless Hulk is.

Mindless Hulk beat the entire Avengers. He wrestled the Beyonder to a standstill. He has near infinite strength. He would wipe his ass with 500 Things.

Dumbledore>all
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 500 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: (in fluman form) Brown, (as the Thing) None
Unusual features: The Thing's body is covered with an orange, flexible, rock-like hide. The Thing has no apparent neck. He has only four fingers (including the thumb) on each hand and four toes on each foot. The increase in the volume of his fingers has not decreased his manual dexterity. His skin is apparently susceptible to "drying "or what in a normal human being would be called loss of skin oil, for his skin can be "chipped" under certain circumstances. The Thing has no outer ear structure.

MARVEL MADE A TYPE IT'S HUMAN NOT FLUMAN BUNCH OF NEWBS. THAT'S WHY YOU BUY DC COMICS

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 500 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: (in fluman form) Brown, (as the Thing) None
Unusual features: The Thing's body is covered with an orange, flexible, rock-like hide. The Thing has no apparent neck. He has only four fingers (including the thumb) on each hand and four toes on each foot. The increase in the volume of his fingers has not decreased his manual dexterity. His skin is apparently susceptible to "drying "or what in a normal human being would be called loss of skin oil, for his skin can be "chipped" under certain circumstances. The Thing has no outer ear structure.

MARVEL MADE A TYPE IT'S HUMAN NOT FLUMAN BUNCH OF NEWBS. THAT'S WHY YOU BUY DC COMICS

I wish I knew what you were talking about.

Wouldn't you be classified as a 'newb'?

golem370
He picks up Wolverine and use him has a baseball bat eek!

Hit and Run
Normally, Hulk only has minor trouble with the Thing, who doesn't seem to be much more than nuisance to him when they fight. Hell, Thing has trouble taking down Grey Hulk.

I'd say Mindless Hulk takes them all out without much trouble.

outarddwarf
The Incredible Hulk Annual #13: The Hulk returns from another world to the Crossroads, angry at not getting any food, and sees the Collective in the form of food. The Hulk just hits them away. The Hulk heads into another doorway and the Collective begs for the Hulk to take them with him. The Hulk eventually comes back, exhausted, and the Collective makes a bed to comfort the Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk #304: With no food at the actual crossroads, the Hulk just sits down and does nothing and slowly starts to starve to death. The Collective, worried about losing his friend, tries to convince the Hulk to eat. The Collective forms the shape of food again but the Hulk doesn't move. The Collective tries to do what it can to help the Hulk so it forms the shape of an arrow and shots at the Hulk. It then forms a wrecking ball and hits him and makes the Hulk angry. It keeps pesting the Hulk until the Hulk leaps at it and the Collective tricks the Hulk into flying into a doorway where he can find food. The Hulk returns from the world back to the Crossroads to find the Collective trapped by the U-Foes.

just thought i would share...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.