Pyro vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I think Pyro is about as powerful as the godess. I'd love to hear The Powerfulone's opinion on this thread.
Pyro, if he could avoid her would have a good shot at winning this one. He's the kind of mate that can turn the tide of a battle.

stormfront13
she already beat him, though the comic I'm talking about I'm not sure if it was cannon or not, I'll have to check. but she has beaten the human torch who is better than pyro. he can't create the fire, so he can't have her spontaneously combust. his attacks wouldn't be able to fare against the weather well.

UltimateIronman
dude storm has lotta ways of killin. earthquake, rainstorm!

DrDoom101
not unless he blasts storm first

Porsche
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
dude storm has lotta ways of killin. earthquake, rainstorm!

earthquake? how?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Porsche
earthquake? how?

trembling him to death

stormfront13
Originally posted by DrDoom101
not unless he blasts storm first

wouldn't happen. storms attacks move faster, and pyro has to rely on a machine to fuel his powers, storm doesn't. pyro has to activate the machine to get his powers, storm has to think to get her powers. also her lightning moves faster than pyros attacks.

UltimateIronman
dude,storms like a god. she can control weather earthquake is a smalll matter. some lightning on the ground and boom

Wonder Man
Pyro just needs one little spark. Once he has the fire he can do anything he wants with it. He can make it as hot as he wants. Can Storm protect herself from something that hot. Since the fire doesn't generate from himself but he can control the flame anywhere it is...she wouldn't even have time to focus her battle on him. She'd be like a lone fireman trying to put out 911.

RisingStorm
That's impossible. Storm is smart and dealing with a fire-manipulating mutant, she will always cover herself with winds, like wet winter winds, and it will rende Pyro's attack useless. Even if she stands there, he can't penetrate those wet winds. All she's gotta do is destroy his machine and he's bye bye. And it won't even take a minute to destroy it.

And plus, she has already beaten him, Uncanny xmen, xmen evo, and the comics. Storm is a higher level alpha, maybe going omega, while Pyro is like average alpha.

LordKaos
that fake human torch on the skrull training world caught storm and wolverine unawares and was reprimanded by a blast of precipitation, so pyro no problem in my book.

GalacticStorm
Storm wins in virtually all cases. Wonderman, specify the circumstances such as the environment and the distance apart they start from each other, so that people can decide conclusively.

UltimateIronman
Storm can hide and keep blasting thunder using the sky.whats pyro's mutant power? no matter. the only time pyro will win is when storm wants to be burned by him.sad

LordKaos
i should have stated when i wrote "...pyro no problem" that i meant he was not a problem for storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.