-=- Omfg Lol! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So there are these commercials, about kids who pee in there bad at the age of 10-12...

Sad I know, not there fault yeah, But some kid said on T.V. and I Quote:

"When I Tell My Friends I pee In My Bed, They All Laugh At Me"

He has a lot to learn.

Clovie
correct the spelling please messed

and why are they? blink

Suki
Kids who pee in their beds. Oh Good Lord!

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
So there are these commercials, about kids who pee in tehre bad at the age of 10-12...

Sad I know, not tehre fault yeah, But some kid said on T.V. and i Quote:

He has a lot to learn.

I know. I've seen those commercials and I wondered if they were real kids who wet the bed, or actors. Either way, if I'm that age, there ain't NO way I'm going on TV to tell people that 'it mostly happens when I dream of rivers and lakes' or 'my dad wet the bed until he was 12, soooo...it might be genetic".

Poor kids.

_Sanctuary_
no expression yeah...

Diamond~Kisses
Bless them!

_Sanctuary_
Those were my thoughts exactly no expression

Diamond~Kisses
No but seriously. I had water infections a lot and had one really embaressing moment when I was 9.

Backbone
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
So there are these commercials, about kids who pee in there bad at the age of 10-12...

Sad I know, not there fault yeah, But some kid said on T.V. and I Quote:

He has a lot to learn. laughing Holy f*cking sh*t laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Raven Guardia
it does sound really funny and I am laughing too. But really we should feel bad for them. Everyone laughs when sometimes people cant help it. My cousin Tonia she is like 25 and had that problem, she had to get surgery and have this thing put in to control her bladder because she would just end up p!ssing everywhere and anywhere not being able to control it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.