Episode II Screenplay Rewrite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

DrDoom101
oh my god...

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

theredbaron

Darth_Duffy
no offence bud but you need to get out more!
The movie has been made so go out and move on.

atila the great
too many OT quotes, how old is anakin? at least they explained that in the elevator scene. no offence but this is just half a movie at the most with hardly any depth

McCusto
Yeah, I agree. I think you need to get a life.

darkjedi132
i thought it was a hell of a lot better then my scripts

theredbaron
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
no offence bud but you need to get out more!
The movie has been made so go out and move on.

What part of 'DO NOT CRITICISE THE ENDEAVOUR ITSELF', didn't you get? If you're not going to give constructive criticism, then you don't even deserve to read this, so go troll on someone else's thread. And that goes for anyone who's making dismissive comments on here - criticise something specific. And for the record, these so-called OT quotes that there are supposedly too many of (I'd like to have someone list them and compare them to their OT counterparts):

a) they're from the same characters that say similar things in the OT
b) people generally have 'sayings' and stories that they repeat during the course of their life
c) Anakin's life should have parallels with Luke's, as they are related and their destinies are intertwined.
d) Both the OT and PT quoted and referenced each other in the dialogue (for instance "I love you/I know" was interchanged between Han and Leia in ESB and ROTJ).

theredbaron
Originally posted by atila the great
too many OT quotes, how old is anakin? at least they explained that in the elevator scene. no offence but this is just half a movie at the most with hardly any depth

Substantiate your claims. Have you read my Episode I as I advised beforehand? FYI Anakin is 21 years old in this one, but why does this need to be explained at all? How is it at all important? Technically if you watched the 'movie' of this, you would be able to tell immediately by looking at the actor, without me using the dialogue to whack you in the face with the obvious. The elevator scene in AOTC was wooden and hideous, read any review of it and they'll tell you the same: it was a failed attempt at establishing a relationship between Obi-wan and Anakin when they had spent no time together in Episode I.

So, you say this is half a movie? Are you saying this is not long enough? It is shorter than my Episode I (this is 8000+ words, 38 pages, while EPI is 52, 10000+ words), but it has more scenes (73 vs. 65). If you think it's too short, how long would you recommend? I have other material that I can use to augment the screenplay.

Hardly any depth? Again, please explain this adequately. This is a work in progress, and I am not averse to improving it if legitimate criticisms are made. But things like 'you need to get out more' or whatever don't help me. Don't concern yourself with my social life, I get out plenty, but what I am concerned about is improving my writing skills.

Canadadude
I thought is was interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.