Sixth Form Pantomime!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
So I'm helping write the panto for the year 13's...we perform it to the rest of the school and parents..so we have to censor it a little for when we perform for the youngest years..

Basically it's about Hansel and Gretal, they meet Prince Charming and find a dying knight who tells them of a damsel in distress so they go off to find her and on the way meet and assortment of fairy tale characters..one of them Robin Hood and Sleeping Beauty..so they save the damsel but she chooses Robin rather than PC...as she is Maid Marion..and PC ends up with Sleeping Beauty at the end..

The scenes me and a few friends are writing includes such lines as "I had oiled my mighty weapon and was ready for friction.", "Have you been playing with your horns boys" "That's not milk-" and "**** off Potter, we've had enough of you" ..yes, sexual innuendo is rife...and there is a small cameo by Harry Potter..

..so anyone got any good ideas? eek!

DaCanadianMoose
OMFG! That's some hillarious stuff.

Sadly, I can't think of what to add, but if I think of anything I will let you know.

Syren
That sounds so awesome Fi... I'll try to think of something, but we need more info to work with big grin

Mighty Yoda
hello da moose, long time no chat

hey syren,

wow i love panto's, shame our college never did one

Syren
Hey Yoda wavey

Mighty Yoda
how are ya hun?

Fianna
Originally posted by Syren
That sounds so awesome Fi... I'll try to think of something, but we need more info to work with big grin Ask and ye shall recieve in that case....happy

Mighty Yoda
i will too try and help out

Fianna
Thanks guys..happy

Fianna
I'm one of the narrators as well eek!

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Fianna
I'm one of the narrators as well eek!

Keeping the multi-syllabic words to a minimum, are they? wink

Really, that is awesome dear. love

a1hsauce
copy what he does!!! hes HILARIOUS!

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/mimesong.html

Fianna
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Keeping the multi-syllabic words to a minimum, are they? wink

Really, that is awesome dear. love Yes...I only have to say 'the' 'and' 'went' and 'go'... smart

Thanks.. happy ..I get to dress up as a fairy.. big grin

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Fianna
Yes...I only have to say 'the' 'and' 'went' and 'go'... smart

Thanks.. happy ..I get to dress up as a fairy.. big grin

hysterical

4 whole words!? Goddamnit girl, I am PROUD of you!!

Nice. I love dressing up like a fairy!.....Fairy...fairy's friend....the Ogre....*cough* ninja

Fianna
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
hysterical

4 whole words!? Goddamnit girl, I am PROUD of you!!

Nice. I love dressing up like a fairy!.....Fairy...fairy's friend....the Ogre....*cough* ninja Thank you.. cool .actually there a three narators and we appear at the beginning and end of each scene...big grin ..and speak in rhyme..

Hmmm...ohhh so that's what the unexplained wings, skimpy top and net skirt were..it all makes SENSE now....happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.