monster mash 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
It was 12:26 and it was just 2 years after the king kang incedent.Rhys was over his best friends house alex rhys said
"you know man i got to go home"
"wait" alex said
then alex striped he walked up stairs.Then rhys striped and ran upstaits.While they were having sex rhys said
"i cant do this i mean ive sucked youre dick and all but i got to go home"
"ok but come around twomorrow"
rhys went in his car and when he put the key in he heared a voice from behind him
"hey rhys look"
rhys reconised the voice he turned around i t was king kang with alex
"hey rhys how about you suck my dick" king kang said
then he had alexs head and put a pair of sciccors throw his head.Rhys trie to open the door but it was locked.king kang went to stab rhys but he moved and jumped through the window.Rhys ran to the cliff it was a bout 10000 feet up king kang tackled rhys down and they fell all the way they were just about to hit a sharp rock when king kang said
"rhys if we die i want to say im your dad"
TO BE CONTINUED

thomasgeorge
part 5 coming soon

LizzyT123
I'm kinda confused....is rhys a girl? or is alex a girl? or are they a gay couple?

thomasgeorge
alex is a girl

b-dan
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I'm kinda confused....is rhys a girl? or is alex a girl? or are they a gay couple? ya i dont understand this whole monster mash thing at all srry tom

jayy
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

thumbdownthumbdownthumbdownthumbdownthumbdownthumb
down

thomasgeorge
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Happy Dance Happy Dance

thomasgeorge
buy them all at www.play.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.