best horror music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
i like halloween myself wat you like Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

-hh-
i love the music in 'Carrie' where she's walking up the steps to get to the stage during the prom scene.

Buck 65 (hip hop producer), mixed that perfectly in one of his songs. ill upload it for you guyz later. it sounds incredible thumb up

classic.

thomasgeorge
thanx man

Impediment
I always loved the score from Psycho. The violin effects were magic.

-hh-
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
thanx man you want me to upload the song that was mixed by Buck 65? it's a deep song.

thomasgeorge
ok im sorry

-hh-
ok im sorry sorry about what? i just asked if you want to listen to that song.

thomasgeorge
yes i do

eggmayo
The Crow soundtrack, House on Haunted Hill (remake) 'House Humungous'

-hh-
Buck 65- The Centaur

if you've seen the movie 'Carrie' you'll love the beat on this song thumb up

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WD3LPKC1XZ4F1WBR42MHO8E7Y

thomasgeorge
wat its rubbish

jayy
Ch ch ch ch, ha ha ha ha ha!!! Along with the violins or fiddles with the off key notes and weird sounds. As the youngsters are running and begging for their lives...................................

http://campblood.shiversofhorror.com/spazmask.jpg

wink

thomasgeorge
jason jason jason

LizzyT123
hey jayy! I heard that its supposed to be ki ki ki ma ma ma, cause little jason is saying that to his mom...but it doesn\'t really sound like that, it does sound like ch ch ch ha ha ha

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
hey jayy! I heard that its supposed to be ki ki ki ma ma ma, cause little jason is saying that to his mom...but it doesn\'t really sound like that, it does sound like ch ch ch ha ha ha

Interesting. That music from Friday The 13th is very creepy.

wink

thomasgeorge
lizzy i love you

jayy
lizzy i love you

She doesn't love you.

big grin

deathbycorn
Children of the Corn & The Omen.

Impediment
The eerie opening music from The Amityville Horror (original) with the chrous of children's voices was cool, too.

jayy
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Children of the Corn & The Omen.

Yeah, COTC did have some creepy music. wink

thomasgeorge
javy how you know

LizzyT123
that music from Jason and Carrie are both pretty creepy to me, those are probably my faves!sp_ike

jayy
Me too. Halloween as well.

cool

LizzyT123
Oh oh! That scary music from 28 Days Later when they are in that army mansion, and Cecilian Murphy starts killing the soldiers, and there are like, zombies loose in the mansion, the music playing in that part actually, seriously, scared the sh*t outta me.

jayy
Oh oh! That scary music from 28 Days Later when they are in that army mansion, and Cecilian Murphy starts killing the soldiers, and there are like, zombies loose in the mansion, the music playing in that part actually, seriously, scared the sh*t outta me.

big grin

LizzyT123
? is that supporting, or just laughing at me? lol

jayy
Laughing with you. You said it scared the **** out of you. LOL.

LizzyT123
well, I didn't really defecate, lol, but, it really did scare me

jayy
I know, I know. Just kidding.

smile

LizzyT123
yup

thomasgeorge
yup javy is a bent shit

LizzyT123
bent shit? I don't understand your trendy European talk, lol

thomasgeorge
sorry love

LizzyT123
what does bent shit mean?

thomasgeorge
a gay poo

b-dan
i like the music from the fly when hes walking down the street eatin ga chocolat bar i love that music i think its called the plasma pool

LizzyT123
a gay poo

A gay poo? hmmmmm, lol

b-dan
gay poo wtf!!!!!!

LizzyT123
I didn't know my poo wanted to swing different ways, lol, eww that was kinda gross, he he he!

jayy
a gay poo

thomasgeorge, you are a little gay boy. Everything about is gay. Go ahead and come out of the closet. You talk so much about the word gay and poo. You put those two together and what do you get, fudge-packer-cocksmoker-thomasgeorge.

laughing laughing

shitshitthomasgeorgeshitshit

Impediment
I'm going to smirk ear-to-ear when you three are banned. This a HORROR forum. Not a chit-chat/bash-other-members forum. Try talking about horror movies for once.

Pandemoniac
Correct. Exchange mailadresses if you like to bash each other verbally. Hell, exchange house-adresses if you want to take it to a physical level.
In the meanwhile, restrain yourselves from being a bunch of pansy highschool crapheads and stick to the f*cking topics instead of turning each thread you happen to meet in to a Jerry Springer show.

Impediment
clapping Well said.

LizzyT123
he he he....thomasgeorge and jayy got restricted. But I'm gonna buckle down!

I still think that the music from Carrie and 28 Days Later is spooooky!

Impediment
Theres nothing wrong with conversation or chit-chat with other members, Lizzie. Just not in the Horror forum. That needs to be done in the general discussion or off-topic forms.

LizzyT123
Yeah, I know, sorry bout that. But I never was really bashing anyone.
jerry

the.shape
I like the music from 'Halloween'. Then again, I'm a 'Halloween' fanatic so I like all things 'Halloween'. stick out tongue

Masrix
Im also Gonig to say Halloween, It Was a great Song/Rhythem Whatever You wanna Say stick out tongue

LizzyT123
Some of the music from Shaun of the Dead is pretty spooky.

I only hate the Exorcist's theme song or whatever because its so scary and weird, lol.

cropsy_is_god
The Omen & The Burning

papabeard
Tobe Hoopers sound collage work.

redcaped
Innocent women singing a beautiful song The Chordettes "Mr. Sandman" uhmm something between dream&cute.

Doctor Lecter
The ultimate horror movie music has got to be the famous shower scene song from Psycho. After that, the Halloween theme. Great and spooky songs.

redcaped
Yes why not and have you notice that the guy psycho moves like Michael or better yet a copy. Before or After don't matter.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by redcaped
Yes why not and have you notice that the guy psycho moves like Michael or better yet a copy. Before or After don't matter.

The guy psycho moves like Michael? are you talking about Michael Myers? What? I never understand what your saying.

redcaped
My real name is also Michael and Psycho walks and do his stuff like Michael Myers. Have you watch the movies Lizzy? That girl on your pic looks hot, uh those eyes!

Undertaker
Some of the music from Shaun of the Dead is pretty spooky.

I only hate the Exorcist's theme song or whatever because its so scary and weird, lol.

Tubeller Bells by Mike Oldfield, The theme they use in Halloween is a rip off from that Theme they use in the Exorcist.

BUt for me i love The Music from House of The Dead!

papabeard
Goblins score on Dawn or Carpenters electro stuff.

Just watched Ghosts of Mars last night on TV, filmed very much like a late 70's sci-fi film which is pretty cool but the film is bad .

DarkWizard
Hello Zepp from SaW was good.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by redcaped
My real name is also Michael and Psycho walks and do his stuff like Michael Myers. Have you watch the movies Lizzy? That girl on your pic looks hot, uh those eyes!

lmfao, thats Gerard Way as my pic, he's a guy that I think is very handsome, lmao. If you wanna see a pic of me, go to www.myspace.com/supercoolliz we are allowed to put links on here, right? if I get in trouble, sorry! Yeah, I watch the movies, smile, I've seen Psycho, and Halloween. When you say Psycho, you mean Norman Bates, correct? The killer, ya know? I think I get what your saying. Michael from Halloween walks like Norman Bates from Psycho?

Wolfie
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Hello Zepp from SaW was good.
Totally. I got the soundtrack for that song.

Bossman
I loved the theme from Poltergeist. With the little kids singing and it being so soft and mellow. Great horror movie music.nopity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.