Reed Richards v The Phoenix of the White Crown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Who created the Marvel Univerese?

smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Who created the Marvel Univerese?

smile

Duh...

It's not called Reedforce for nothing...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Duh...

Thats what I thought Reed smile thank you

Tony Stark
Thats what I thought Reed smile thank you

big grin

hoorayforpeepee
you're a little late gettin on this boat, whirly

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

I am confused

Is this why GS has left the board all his Phoenix theories have gone down the pan smile

hoorayforpeepee
yes, i assume

Superherovandal
GS left? Man I miss him. He's very knowledgeable about Phoenix.

Sir Whirlysplat
yes, i assume

Thats a shame - I like GS everything else aside and he was an intelligent guy. I hope he gets over it takes it less seriously and comes back soon, if thats the reason. If his just away I hope he returns anyway.

steverules
Yes the good time's when I thought he was a girl.

Fishy 500
He left because Yahman turned him down. There was some kind of offering and yahman refused ? Sorry i don't know the ins and outs as im currently putting on my socks ! confused

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fishy 500
He left because Yahman turned him down. There was some kind of offering and yahman refused ? Sorry i don't know the ins and outs as im currently putting on my socks ! confused

Yahman is a straight guy - I don't know if GS is I assume so - I hope he returns.

long pig
yahman is a straight guy? evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig

he can be funny in his own right as well laughing

kgkg
Reed because it's a NEW RETCON

evil face

Fishy 500

I've heard the rumours aswell !

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
Reed because it's a NEW RETCON

evil face

Exactly not that the old Retcon wa ever proved to many of us smile

long pig
I've heard the rumours aswell !
I heard he plays bottems.

Fishy 500
I heard he plays bottems.

I've heard he's into some homo wizard who has a suspicious muzzy and a man servant with a very ironic name! evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
I've heard he's into some homo wizard who has a suspicious muzzy and a man servant with a very ironic name! evil face

I see your name change has upset "Sentry" smile

Fishy 500
I see your name change has upset "Sentry" smile

Name change .... I just got here ? confused stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
Name change .... I just got here ? confused stick out tongue

stick out tongue of course you did

Fishy 500
stick out tongue of course you did

big grin

grey fox
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh and grey fox thought that the universe was created when a guy dropped a cress and egg sandwich in a pool , grey fox is so angry grey fox speak in third person.

roughrider

Sounds like I'm late too. smile

Someone explain - Reed has some scientific reasoning over Phoenix, or something?

kgkg
Originally posted by roughrider

Someone explain - Reed has some scientific reasoning over Phoenix, or something?

Sir Whirlysplat

I don't buy FF but I am going to hunt down these copies - I don't know RR ask KgKg he is the one who finally laid the GS rubbish to rest smile from the looks of things - Well done KgKg smile

kgkg
smile

Sir Whirlysplat
smile

So what does this big space rabbit show Kg? smile

kgkg
So what does this big space rabbit show Kg? smile
here let me get you the next issue of that ( some scan give me some time)

PF has no part stick out tongue

thesilverspider
reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pheonix

Sir Whirlysplat
here let me get you the next issue of that ( some scan give me some time)

PF has no part stick out tongue

This is so cool - Who is the giant space Rabbit

roughrider
Well, I did think GS put too many eggs in one basket over Phoenix.
Poor sod. If it's true, he may never return, or have to start a new identity.blowup

Sir Whirlysplat
Well, I did think GS put too many eggs in one basket over Phoenix.
Poor sod. If it's true, he may never return, or have to start a new identity.blowup

Indeed you did smile

kgkg
That cosmic dude makes all of creation ( it's full with chaos etc)

kgkg
he needs reed

kgkg
with reed's help they bring order smile

kgkg
We = Creation smile

Sir Whirlysplat
he needs reed

This is so cool Reed and Space Rabbit created the Universe you and C17 are gods - I doff my cap to you in respect you have achieved what even the Whirlyforce could not awesome stuff!!!!!!

Ultimate Rage
*rebirth* evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
*rebirth* evil face

No essays and pictures that actually show something - can you say Kabballah or however its spelt smile

roughrider
Great stuff, kgkg!
So DC has the Speedforce, and Marvel has the Reedforce! laughing out loud

The cosmic rabbit reminds me of that rabbit-creature from Donnie Darko! big grin

Ultimate Rage
No essays and pictures that actually show something - can you say Kabballah or however its spelt smile

can i say it? what do u mean

roughrider

Kabballah = Bulls**t?

LethalFemme
Great stuff, kgkg!
So DC has the Speedforce, and Marvel has the Reedforce! laughing out loud

The cosmic rabbit reminds me of that rabbit-creature from Donnie Darko! big grin

OMG I thought I was the only person that had to watch that horrible movie Jake Gyllenhaal was cute but, the movie was bad.yes

Sir Whirlysplat
can i say it? what do u mean

I mean real religion and comics does not mix smile time for Whirlys petty C17 and KgKg respect thread

Ultimate Rage
I mean real religion and comics does not mix smile time for Whirlys petty C17 and KgKg respect thread

indeed they dont......+ as someone said kabbalah is B.S

Sir Whirlysplat
indeed they dont......+ as someone said kabbalah is B.S

true enough smile

Maestro
HaHa I see GS checking into a psycoatric ward, after wasting all that time trying to made a valid argument for Phoenix.

laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Maestro
HaHa I see GS checking into a psycoatric ward, after wasting all that time trying to made a valid argument for Phoenix.

laughing

Indeed smile

hoorayforpeepee
it DOES seem rather vague, though. what exactly is Cosmic Rabbit saying? i'd like an explanation...

Sir Whirlysplat
it DOES seem rather vague, though. what exactly is Cosmic Rabbit saying? i'd like an explanation...

far less vague that this though smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Heres the dude making the Universe

Blair Wind
cool....awesomeness...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
cool....awesomeness...

indeed smile

Sir Whirlysplat
This guy is no longer smiling smile hope he comes back though

hoorayforpeepee
that scan doesn't show anybody creating anything. it shows a bunch of swirling energy, reed screaming, and a caption about thermodynamics.

Juntai
that scan doesn't show anybody creating anything. it shows a bunch of swirling energy, reed screaming, and a caption about thermodynamics. Go back a page or two, the entire set of scans is there.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
Go back a page or two, the entire set of scans is there.

Indeed it does smile

Even the hardcore who were taken in by GS's wacky essays have to give it up to Kg and C17 - respect you wiped this smile away smile

hoorayforpeepee
you are truly machiavellian, whirly...

the scans back there don't really show anything either. reed guesses that his will to learn created the universe, and the creature says "only one way to be sure..."

besides which, both reed and the creature where created well after the universe.

Adam Warlock
You guys should grow up. Bashing GS indirectly. Pffttt... Whatever.

In GS's defense, his posts are very long and essay like, but it's just an opinion. Many of you seem to go out your way to prove him wrong, and make him feel like he's stupid for ever bringing up his opinions. Most people here are very well informed and educated, but still, there are some people on this forum even though educated, go out of their way to make people who post their sincere opinions and try to debunk those opinions then gloat about it to feed their own ego's.

I think I gonna spend more time with my children then on this forum. My kids seem to behave better. If any of you do have children in the future, I pray to god they don't turn out like their parents.

hoorayforpeepee
thumb up

amen to sentry, the flyin hawaiin CLEARLY stylin

kgkg

the scans back there don't really show anything either. reed guesses that his will to learn created the universe, and the creature says "only one way to be sure..."

besides which, both reed and the creature where created well after the universe.
ya but jean was also born in the Universe was she not?

The cosmic guy and reed actually make the universe and create Order.

he even says We

Reed and I = Creation and you he actully creates all of creation not just says it.

no theories needed

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

In GS's defense, his posts are very long and essay like, but it's just an opinion. Many of you seem to go out your way to prove him wrong, and make him feel like he's stupid for ever bringing up his opinions. Most people here are very well informed and educated, but still, there are some people on this forum even though educated, go out of their way to make people who post their sincere opinions and try to debunk those opinions then gloat about it to feed their own ego's.

I think I gonna spend more time with my children then on this forum. My kids seem to behave better. If any of you do have children in the future, I pray to god they don't turn out like their parents.

OK mate - bye smile have fun with that smile

roughrider
I gently advised him about getting too wrapped up in Phoenix; Marvel has changed their minds in the past about her and would again, but he didn't hear me.

Sir Whirlysplat
ya but jean was also born in the Universe was she not?

The cosmic guy and reed actually make the universe and create Order.

he even says We

Reed and I = Creation and you he actully creates all of creation not just says it.

no theories needed

exactly smile

hoorayforpeepee
they didn't DO anything, cosmic guy (he got hurt by bullets and could barely teleport) was SHOWING reed.

besides which, PF was (presumably) around since the universe,

Sir Whirlysplat
I gently advised him about getting too wrapped up in Phoenix; Marvel has changed their minds in the past about her and would again, but he didn't hear me.

So true as did I smile

kgkg

kgkg
they didn't DO anything, cosmic guy (he got hurt by bullets and could barely teleport) was SHOWING reed.

besides which, PF was (presumably) around since the universe, start of the universe.

it's he didn't do anything? You are saying he didn't make the Universe?

Sir Whirlysplat

Big Cosmic Rabbit makes the Marvel Universe here

smile

Sir Whirlysplat
start of the universe.

it's he didn't do anything? You are saying he didn't make the Universe?

awesomeness

roughrider
So true as did I smile

The repeated showing of his smiling mug is just killing me... laughing hysterical

illadelph12
Am I the only one that sees this as being almost identical to what happened when Krona looked back to see the dawn of creation in DC? What's with these 2 companies stealing eachother's stories? First Zero Hour and The End, now this and the Krona story. If some character named "The Anti-Viewer" pops up because of this, Marvel is going to receive some hate mail.

This is easily open to interpretation, but I don't think this means somehow Reed is God, moreso that thought and existence are one and the same, which is a part of quantam theory.

It doesn't really somehow depower Phoenix either.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix, and the Space Bunny is an evolved being from the previous thought, which was probably "How?". Their are infinite questions and infinite possibilities. Reed's experience just happens to be one of them.

I'm just looking at things objectively.

I always had Phoenix as Living Tribunal's co-worker, at the most, and one retcon away from being obsolete. I was one of GS's main opponents. This new development doesn't really solve the problem as much as pose more questions.

First of which being who is the Cosmic Bucky O'Hare?

Juntai
"but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix,"
I thought the same thing. Can't really agree with ALL of that though.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
Am I the only one that sees this as being almost identical to what happened when Krona looked back to see the dawn of creation in DC? What's with these 2 companies stealing eachother's stories? First Zero Hour and The End, now this and the Krona story. If some character named "The Anti-Viewer" pops up because of this, Marvel is going to receive some hate mail.

This is easily open to interpretation, but I don't think this means somehow Reed is God, moreso that thought and existence are one and the same, which is a part of quantam theory.

It doesn't really somehow depower Phoenix either.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from the scans, it could be interpreted that the initial thought simply produces the spark which is what has come to be known as Phoenix, and the Space Bunny is an evolved being from the previous thought, which was probably "How?". Their are infinite questions and infinite possibilities. Reed's experience just happens to be one of them.

I'm just looking at things objectively.

I always had Phoenix as Living Tribunal's co-worker, at the most, and one retcon away from being obsolete. I was one of GS's main opponents. This new development doesn't really solve the problem as much as pose more questions.

First of which being who is the Cosmic Bucky O'Hare?

I see the first part - I see no mention of Phoenix or its White hot room outside of time etc - I see this, order being created from chaos by Reed - I thought this was all Phoenixs job confused That she did all this, why's Reed needed then? smile

hoorayforpeepee
once again, illadelph says what i'm thinking

Fishy 500

I have three words for you .... Superman Respect Thread ! wink

Sir Whirlysplat
smile Phoenix meet "Rabbit", Rabbit meet Phoenix -

Phoenix meet Xornetto

jgg

Sir Whirlysplat
once again, illadelph says what i'm thinking

So you were taken in guys - its cool this is who did it smile don't cling to the past embrace the wave of the future - embrace Rabbit smile

Heres the trickster again smile looks pretty shifty to me wink

Creshosk
I mean real religion and comics does not mix smile What the f**k? Since when?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
What the f**k? Since when?

Since always - heres looking at you Cresh smile

Sir Whirlysplat
The repeated showing of his smiling mug is just killing me... laughing hysterical

kgkg
here it even says it

roughrider
Maybe our mystery entity is the God the bunnies worship from Watership Down! reading bunny bunny bunny

Fishy 500
Maybe our mystery entity is the God the bunnies worship from Watership Down! reading bunny bunny bunny

It seems more Donnie Darko esque !

hoorayforpeepee
thanks KG, that was the scan i was lookin for

Sir Whirlysplat
thanks KG, that was the scan i was lookin for

Kind of makes you see things differently smile No Phoenix

Sir Whirlysplat

Wormwood?

Creshosk
No Phoenix You were expecting Jen grey to show up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what energy source, what power was used to acheive this?

The power of creation, which would be later dubbed the phoenix force?

Creshosk
Since always - heres looking at you Cresh smile So you mean like things like the wrath of god or using direct biblical names like Michael and lucifer?

What about in satire like preacher?

Or just creating characters of certain religous persuasion like Judaism, or catholicism?

Absolutley no place? erm

Sir Whirlysplat
You were expecting Jen grey to show up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what energy source, what power was used to acheive this?

The power of creation, which would be later dubbed the phoenix force?

Sorry I thought the Phoenix force according to GS did it all without a Rabbit or Reed and was there first confused

Lets look for it shall we smile

Sir Whirlysplat
So you mean like things like the wrath of god or using direct biblical names like Michael and lucifer?

What about in satire like preacher?

Or just creating characters of certain religous persuasion like Judaism, or catholicism?

Absolutley no place? erm

- I concede the names and concepts are used - but they are not kept to in any real sense. Therefore GS's level of belief and extrapolation has no place in comics.

Smile for the camerasmile

Creshosk
Sorry I thought the Phoenix force according to GS did it all without a Rabbit or Reed and was there first confused

Lets look for it shall we smile WEll, she may be one with it now, but she couldn't have been one with it before she was born could she?

Like a membership, if you're part of a club twen years in the future, does that mean you were a member before you joined it?

- I concede the names and concepts are used - but they are not kept to in any real sense. Therefore GS's level of belief and extrapolation has no place in comics. Well obviously the things in the comics can't actually be pat of the comic, but concepts can be. . . I'm still not getting your attacvk on GS's beleif in the Kabbalah connection. . so it was done poorly, but doing something poorly doesn't mean it wasn't done does it? confused

Sir Whirlysplat
WEll, she may be one with it now, but she couldn't have been one with it before she was born could she?

Like a membership, if you're part of a club twen years in the future, does that mean you were a member before you joined it?

Well obviously the things in the comics can't actually be pat of the comic, but concepts can be. . . I'm still not getting your attacvk on GS's beleif in the Kabbalah connection. . so it was done poorly, but doing something poorly doesn't mean it wasn't done does it? confused

Doesn't mean it can't be "retconned" by a Rabbit either smile

roughrider
Wormwood?

General Woundwort? No.

(Quick search...)

Frith. Sun God of the Rabbits. smile

Creshosk
Doesn't mean it can't be "retconned" by a Rabbit either smile I'm still not seing the retcon washing it away. . .

Where's Galon? erm

And how could there be a sentient form of the enrgy before the sentient form was made?

And if there is a sentient form of something does that mean that the non-sentient form can't exist?

I seriously don't see what you're getting at.

and is that Rabbit eternity? someone else said that it was Mephisto, . . . well they said the father of lies. . . I 'm curious as to how they came to that conclusion.

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm still not seing the retcon washing it away. . .

Where's Galon? erm

And how could there be a sentient form of the enrgy before the sentient form was made?

And if there is a sentient form of something does that mean that the non-sentient form can't exist?

I seriously don't see what you're getting at.

and is that Rabbit eternity? someone else said that it was Mephisto, . . . well they said the father of lies. . . I 'm curious as to how they came to that conclusion.

Because they believed GS smile People find it hard to admit the truth when they have bought into it and it is wrong - simple as that and I give you Rabbit.

The moment of creation

Sir Whirlysplat
General Woundwort? No.

(Quick search...)

Frith. Sun God of the Rabbits. smile

Ahh yes smile

Sir Whirlysplat
well they said the father of lies.

and here he is - Smile for Creshy

Creshosk
Because they believed GS smile People find it hard to admit the truth when they have bought into it and it is wrong - simple as that and I give you Rabbit.

The moment of creation

Okay lets make a comparison to something else.

Say that water made a universe. . . now later on you have a water elemental appear. And still later you have a person who becomes one with the water.

Do those two events preclude the water from existing at all?

And how can you tell if the peower of creation wasn't used in creation? erm

Sir Whirlysplat
Okay lets make a comparison to something else.

Say that water made a universe. . .

Sorry don't get it - do you mean "hoppy" the cosmic Rabbit needs water in his space cage to do this?

Sir Whirlysplat
Duh...

Creshosk
Sorry don't get it - do you mean "hoppy" the cosmic Rabbit needs water in his space cage to do this?
No no it's like

the analogy is water is the power of creation.
The elemental is the sentient form of the phoenix force.
and the perosn who became one with the water(force of creation) was jean grey.

What form does the power of creation take?

Before the water elemental was summoned, and before the person became one with it. . .

What form does it take?

Sir Whirlysplat

What form does it take?
The form of a giant Space Bunny called "Hoppy"

Creshosk
The form of a giant Space Bunny called "Hoppy" So he used the power of creation to create?

What is someone gives it a different name later on? Does that change what it was?

Sir Whirlysplat
So he used the power of creation to create?

What is someone gives it a different name later on? Does that change what it was?

Certainly as I see no Avatar smile or giant space bird effect - therefore no evidence exists it was the Phoenix force in fact it seems to be coming from Hoppy.

Creshosk
Certainly as I see no Avatar smile Person that later becomes one with the power of creation?

or giant space bird effect Water elemental.

- therefore no evidence exists it was the Phoenix force in fact it seems to be coming from Hoppy. Phoenix force as I've said is just what Jean grey called the power of creation.

So he DIDN'T use the power of creation to create? then how did he create what he did?

Sir Whirlysplat
how did he create what he did?

like this

Beyonder
like this

http://www.geocities.com/darkstalkers_story_machine/Pyron_solaris.gif

http://hometown.aol.com/vash123873jr/images/pyron_walkforward%5B1%5D.gif

http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/darkstalkers/vh/win/pyron.gif

Adam Warlock
This guy is no longer smiling smile hope he comes back though

Why did you blank out your eyes Kuntz?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5320817

Sir Whirlysplat
Why did you blank out your eyes Kuntz?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5320817

cause I always do my little friend smile anonymity

hey check out my arms in that pic - 18 inches laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Beyonder
http://www.geocities.com/darkstalkers_story_machine/Pyron_solaris.gif

http://hometown.aol.com/vash123873jr/images/pyron_walkforward%5B1%5D.gif

http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/darkstalkers/vh/win/pyron.gif

awesome the rabbit lives smile

Creshosk
awesome the rabbit lives smile Naw, That's Pyron from dark stalkers. Capcom character.

Sir Whirlysplat
Naw, That's Pyron from dark stalkers. Capcom character.

he is another cosmic Rabbit?

Creshosk
he is another cosmic Rabbit? Doesn't seem to be.

He's more of a fire demon, horns rather than ears.

Sir Whirlysplat
Doesn't seem to be.

He's more of a fire demon, horns rather than ears.

Damn - cosmic bunnies are cool smile

Tony Stark
Just as i've always suspected...

animals_bunny2 (B-Rabbit)

The universe really does start with Eminem...

dj

Sir Whirlysplat
Just as i've always suspected...

animals_bunny2 (B-Rabbit)

The universe really does start with Eminem...

dj

laughing

Creshosk
Damn - cosmic bunnies are cool smile Not fond of cosmic birdies though eh? smile

roughrider
What birdies? Nothin' round these parts of creation but fluffy fuzzy gods!
Eat carrots and give worship! stick out tongue

Creshosk
What birdies? Nothin' round these parts of creation but fluffy fuzzy gods!
Eat carrots and give worship! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) wow that was a nice nonsequiter.

what did that have to do with what I said? wink

kgkg
Reed say two things

1.) Big Bang = FP ----- this was few issues back (in FF) ----- when the bunny asks Reed about creation he forgets PF now wink

now we learn

Reed + Bunny created all of creation , and spark the Big Bang

That makes Bunny > PF cuz the force was created by Reed and our good cosmic bunny smile

Creshosk
Reed say two things

1.) Big Bang = FP ----- this was few issues back (in FF) ----- when the bunny asks Reed about creation he forgets PF now wink

now we learn

Reed + Bunny created all of creation , and spark the Big Bang

That makes Bunny > PF cuz the force was created by Reed and our good cosmic bunny smile I'm not surprised you didn't read any of my posts.

yawn

Phoenix force is just another name for the power of creation.

kgkg
I'm not surprised you didn't read any of my posts.

yawn

no need to read if it doesn't matter smokin'

Creshosk
no need to read if it doesn't matter smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice dodge.

kgkg
roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice dodge.
thx you

Beyonder

So basically Reed has the power of creation. It's one of his many abilities.

Phoenix Force is just one of Reed's many abilities. Reed also has the power of destruction as well, the Unicron Force.

kgkg

Phoenix Force is just one of Reed's many abilities. Reed also has the power of destruction as well, the Unicron Force.
yep his desire to learn is....................

Beyonder
I'm not surprised you didn't read any of my posts.

yawn

See the similarities?

http://xwomen.fanspace.com/jeangrey/pheonixcomic.jpg

+

http://gallery.image4free.com/albums/userpics/11411/uni%20teen~1.jpg

=

Ultimate Rage
GS..is not goin to be happy about this.we destroyed his life's work...in a few hours.............................. evil face evil face

Beyonder
GS..is not goin to be happy about this.we destroyed his life's work...in a few hours.............................. evil face evil face

Actually, Marvel did. evil face And Reed...

And KGKG...

Creshosk

Phoenix Force is just one of Reed's many abilities. Reed also has the power of destruction as well, the Unicron Force. Yes it was all reed and not the bunny at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
Yes it was all reed and not the bunny at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix Force + Unicron Force = Bunnie

Reed >= Bunnie

newjak86

Reed >= Bunnie I love it but I will miss the essays from GS. sad

long pig
sad

Creshosk

Reed >= Bunnie You are giving reed far too much credit. . . It was clearly the space bunny. whom I still suspect is eternity. . .

And where is poor galactus? sad

long pig
Ya know, something eerly similiar to this happend in a Strange comic. He actually helped the true TOAA make the multiverse.
TOAA turned out to be a magician from trillions of years in the future.

For a while, everyone considered that the true TOAA, in the comics and all. But, after about 1 year, it was totally forgotten.

I bet this will go the same way.

kgkg
Ya know, something eerly similiar to this happend in a Strange comic. He actually helped the true TOAA make the multiverse.
TOAA turned out to be a magician from trillions of years in the future.

For a while, everyone considered that the true TOAA, in the comics and all. But, after about 1 year, it was totally forgotten.

I bet this will go the same way.
TOAA? what issue

long pig
Marvel Premiere #10-14.

He called himself "Genesis"

In future issues, Strange talked about how meeting the true god of all drove Mordo insane.

Marvel changes who is "God" once every 10 years.

kevdude
GS left???? confused why would he leave when hes right??? anyway what post was he last talking in i would like to read up on everything and put it all together for any of u who don't know.

kgkg
Marvel Premiere #10-14.

He called himself "Genesis"

In future issues, Strange talked about how meeting the true god of all drove Mordo insane.

Marvel changes who is "God" once every 10 years.
i might have those issue i will get back to you smile

PF only had theories now we have evidence evil face

this is the same comic GS used as "evidence" in the past.

Avalonofthewind

Aren't you the one who went and posted nonsense in the Superman Respect forum because of something Snoop did in another forum that was totally unrelated ?

That alone hardly qualifies you to be calling others childish, or make comments about how they raise their children.

kevdude
You gotta admit though Avalon that everything Adam has said is true, why do people on here do that to GS ??? He takes his time and effort in showing others what some don't know and if he learns along the way I've seen how he acts and he acts fine not the "oh ur so dumb u didnt know that haha idiot" way. Is it because he likes Phoenix a lot and thats what drives others to try to tell him he's wrong?? I've seen alot of discussions about comics on here and most of the time GS is right!! Guys need to stop putting others down and start talking about what we all like (COMICS).

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Aren't you the one who went and posted nonsense in the Superman Respect forum because of something Snoop did in another forum that was totally unrelated ?

That alone hardly qualifies you to be calling others childish, or make comments about how they raise their children.

Nonsense about a fictional character. You guys are taking it a step further with GS.

I have experience with kids.

Father of 3. smile

long pig
GS is a good guy.
He can be an ******* elitist prick, but so can I. yes

He should take this as a compliment that everyone has read his arguments.

long pig
Nonsense about a fictional character. You guys are taking it a step further with GS.

Father of 3. smile
^^^This here is a good guy, too.

And he packs heat! So, watch out!

Adam Warlock
This thread is a deliberate attack on him, his intelligence, and his opinion. Grow up.

long pig
It's not THAT personal, it's more so just a nudging. A ballbreaking of sorts.
All in good fun, I'm sure.

Creshosk

Father of 3. smile Several with spamming his picture everywhere. . .

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>