Kar Vastor and Sora Bulq vs. Darth Sidious...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
...One Royal Red Guard and Commander Thire. Kar beat Mace once and lost to Mace once so he is somewhere around Mace's power so he's probably somewhere around Sidious's power (I'd say a little weaker). Sora is a bit further behind Sidious in terms of power, though alone he could last a little while. The Royal Guard is a very minor threat to either Kar or Sora. Thire is a bigger threat than the Guard. Thire was the Clone who found Vader on Mustafar and was leading the search for Yida's body. He is an ARC trooper and a Shock Trooper. He lead the battle on Courscant, alone with Commander Appo, when it was invaded by Grievous.

Still, Thire wouldn't be to much trouble for someone like Sora or Kar. Together I'm sure Kar and Sora'd beat Sidious. But this battle could go several different ways. Depending on how it played out either team could win, IMO. However, I'd give tha advantage to Kar and Sora. But it depends on how it goes.

1) Sora vs. Sidious while Kar fights Thire and the Guard. This depends on if Sora can hold off Sidious for long enough for Kar to defeat Thire and the Guard. I'm not sure about this one.

2) Kar vs. Sidious, which would depend on if Sora could defeat the Guard and Thire before Sidious defeats Kar. If it went like this I think Kar/Sora'd win.

3) Sora vs. Thire and Sidious while Kar deals with Guard. While Kar'd beat the Guard in about 3-5 seconds Sora'd have to put all his concentration on defeating Sidious and would probably get shot from behind by Thire. Then Thire and Sidious'd beat Kar. If Kar was the one fighting Sidious and Thire Sora could probably beat the Guard in 4-8 seconds. Kar could probably hold Sidious and Thire off for that long for even if he got hit he's tough enough he could probably plow through his pain.

4) Sidious and Guard vs. Sora while Kar fights Thire or Kar vs. Sidious and Guard while Sora fights Thire. Not sure about this one.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Too complicated and too many options. Please make NORMAL threds from now on.

Darth_Glentract
This thread is fine, Mabeo, so shut it.

I think that Sidious and company would win. Kar defeated Mace only when Mace was trying to keep everyone alive. When armed, Mace defeated Kar quickly by using the Force. I can imagine Sidious defeating him in the same way.

I don't think you're giving the Royal Guard enough credit. It could take something like 20 seconds for Sora to beat one, maybe thirty. I would bet that within this time, Sidious could take Kar and then go help finish Sora.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
Too complicated and too many options. Please make NORMAL threds from now on.
Shut up noob.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I was just saying that bacause all these options are giving me a headake

How can Sids take Kar in half a minute?

darthsith19
Seriously, the Guards arn't that strong. If Yoda can take 2 in under a second without drawing his blade Sora should be able to beat one in around 5 seconds with his blade ignited. Unless you think Sora's less than 5% of Yoda.

darthsith19
I was just saying that bacause all these options are giving me a headake

How can Sids take Kar in half a minute?
If coming here gives you a headache then leave. Don't complain. Take an Advil or something.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by darthsith19
Seriously, the Guards arn't that strong. If Yoda can take 2 in under a second without drawing his blade Sora should be able to beat one in around 5 seconds with his blade ignited. Unless you think Sora's less than 5% of Yoda.

It is doubtful that Sora will throw them against the wall like that. It also seems like that is an outlier powerwise. Sidious killing 3 Jedi Masters is an outlier, same with two being thrown against the wall. Generally, they are better than that.

Dush-khan Mabeo
You stuck up *******************************!!

Dush-khan Mabeo
That was ment for Darthsith

Darth_Glentract
That was a retared post. What censored word is that long?

Ianus
Probably all of them in a row.

Dush-khan Mabeo
elektromagnetnisvetotoplotnielektrijussvemozic

darthsith19
elektromagnetnisvetotoplotnielektrijussvemozic
Really?

darthsith19
http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/d/d7/KarVastor.JPG

darthsith19
Sorry, that's a pic I found of Kar Vastor. This is what I meant to do, I remember someone used to do it around the time I came here.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/d/d7/KarVastor.JPG

and

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Sora_Bulq.jpg

vs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Movie4_bg.jpg

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/d/d8/CC-4477.jpg

and

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/thumb/a/a7/351px-Royal_guard.jpg

Darth Faunus
Janus, loving the sig. Wonderful work, as usual.

As to this fight, Palpatine and his possy. The ARC, contrary to some peoples' rather close-minded beliefs, is not a greater threat than the Red Guard. There's a reason that they're trained from birth to be the Empror's/Chancellor's personal guards, and it's not because they can be bested by a clone.

The clone will harass Kar from a distance for a matter of seconds before it is sliced apart. Meanwhile, Bulq will likely be preoccupied with the guard. For a swordsmaster of Sora's calibre, this won't be much of a challenge.

As for Sidious. Easily the most powerful person here, he'll be able to use his loyal underlings as Renegade-fodder while he blasts away at Kar and Sora from a distance. He'll be able to decimate either of them in both melee and Force contests.

So, chances are that while Kar tears apart the ARC and Sora pulverizes the guard, Sidious will take a moment to do his little cackle, then proceed to blast one of them, most likely Bulq, with Force-lightning, tossing him into a wall. He'll then finish Sora's crippled form with a clean cut, and then engage Kar, who'll have just finished flooring the clone. I'm confident that the Sith Lord will use both his dueling abilities and his impressive Force mastery to stave off Kar's flurry, and defeat him.

Ianus
Actually, Sir Mist made this sig, I just added the text! lol

darthsith19
LOL, right, whatever Fannus, more people voted for the ARC in the ARC vs. Magnaguard thread anyway. I've just read The Best Blades. Dude, Alpha's strong as hell. Not as strong as a Royal Guard. LOL! Dude, Yoda wasted two guards with a wave of his hand! He was kore hard pressed than that to defeat standard clone troopers in the temple.

Right. Did they ever do anything besides get wasted by Yoda?

I'm sure someone as strong as Sora will be able to see it coming in time to block it.

Se7in
Yeah, about three of them get owned by Grievous along with about five to eight other Clones.

Darth_Glentract
LOL, right, whatever Fannus, more people voted for the ARC in the ARC vs. Magnaguard thread anyway. I've just read The Best Blades. Dude, Alpha's strong as hell. Not as strong as a Royal Guard. LOL! Dude, Yoda wasted two guards with a wave of his hand! He was kore hard pressed than that to defeat standard clone troopers in the temple.

Since when has has the majority always been right? Notice, Yoda wasted to Red Guards, not Royal Guards. They are a different group.

Right. Did they ever do anything besides get wasted by Yoda?

A lot. Maybe you should do a bit of research before posting next time. It might make you sound a little less stupid.

The following took me about three minutes to put together from various sources.

Members of the Royal Guard were hand-picked from the ranks of the elite stormtroopers and considered a special detachment of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. Each recruit was scrutinized to fit select size, strength, intelligence and loyalty requirements, as well as latent Force sensitivity.

During a yearlong training program, recruits sparred against each other continuously to perfect their combat skills. A step away from the squad-based Stormtrooper training received on Carida, by working both alone and in pairs, recruits learned how to rely on themselves or on a teammate to achieve victory, Failure in training often meant death. During their final test, trainees fought each other to the death in an arena called the "Squall" before Palpatine himself.

With their primary mission to protect the Emperor and any of his designees, the Royal Guard was never sent on combat missions as a corps. Instead, a few small elements of Royal Guardsmen were sent into combat on a rotating basis to keep them in fighting trim.

The following is the accomplishments of a single Royal Guard, Carnor Jax.

After Endor, Jax was part of the detachment who came under the control of Ysanne Isard, and dispatched by her as a member of the unit she lent to Lumiya. The Dark Lady recognized his Force potential, and began to train him as her Sith Apprentice.

When the cloned Palpatine siezed control of the Empire once more in 10 ABY, Jax rejoined the ranks of the Royal Guard, but his true loyalties lay with Lumiya, and with himself. He served as the fulcrum of a wide-ranging conspiracy, backed by senior military commanders, influential civilian loyalists and alien leaders such as the Whipid spearmaster. Even the Imperial physician was involved, sabotaging Palpatine's clone bodies - the "Dark Emperor" seems to have been blind to the fact that he had been betrayed, utterly unaware that the decay was not simply due to his excessive Force usage.

Jax believed that Kir Kanos, as the one man who could reveal his treachery, posed a serious threat to his plans, and launched a galaxy-wide manhunt for his former comrade. He followed Kanos to Phaeda, where Kanos aided a band of Rebels under the command of Mirith Sinn, only to learn that Kanos had fled to Yinchorr. It was there that their final showdown occurred. Kanos, aided by Mirith Sinn, defeated Jax' henchman Blim and his bodyguard of Blackhole Stormtroopers, and finally defeated and executed Jax himself in the middle of the Squall.

I'm sure someone as strong as Sora will be able to see it coming in time to block it.

Just like the other 99% of the Jedi Order? I doubt it.

darthsith19
Fannus said the Red Guard coukd beat the ARC. What's the difference anyway?

Okay, so the Guards are basically like elite stormtroopers and the ARC's are elite Clone Troopers. And this isn't about Jax. I'm talking about the guards from ROTS and LOE. Those would be Red Guards?

What? Luke didn't see it because he's a wimp, Anakin didn't see it because he's a dumbass in AOTC. Yoda saw Dooku's, he saw Sidious's but had little enough time to block it. The second time he did block it. Mace saw and blocked Sidious's. AOTC Obi-Wan blocked Sidious's. So what's that? Four out of seven blocked it. That's hardly 99%

Darth Faunus
When did Obi-Wan fight Sidious, I wonder. . . ?

Escape81
Darthsith, just as many before you have tried to explain, there is a reason that the Royal Guard are called Palpatine's best. Yoda didn't even kill him, but he disabled them easily because he is a very powerful Jedi. The most powerful, in fact. Thus, should I say that Super Battle Droids and Clonetroopers are ineffective and weak because Obi-Wan cut through them like cheese?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
When did Obi-Wan fight Sidious, I wonder. . . ?
I meant Dooku.

Yeah, and there's a reason ARC Troopers are called the best. "You have been chosen for this assignment because you are the best" - Obi-Wan Chapter Two of Clone Wars Microseries.

Yeah, but he couldn't take out Thire that easily. Really, if he could why would Sidious have Thire and, what was it, four other Shock Troopers looking for Yoda. If he could really pwn Thire more easily than he could pwn a Guard?

Which is why Yoda had more trouble against Clones than he did against Guards. Thanks for clearing that up.

Darth Faunus
WTF? So you're saying that Yoda wouldn't be able to kill two clones standing behind him? Kashyyyk, anyone?

And did you not see ROTS? Yoda takes out about fifteen, twenty clones in a matter of seconds, deflecting their blasters by the dozens, Force pushing them three at a time, sabering them into oblivion. . . I doubt that either guard or clone would be hassle for him.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
WTF? So you're saying that Yoda wouldn't be able to kill two clones standing behind him? Kashyyyk, anyone?

And did you not see ROTS? Yoda takes out about fifteen, twenty clones in a matter of seconds, deflecting their blasters by the dozens, Force pushing them three at a time, sabering them into oblivion. . . I doubt that either guard or clone would be hassle for him.
On Kashyyyk he had more trouble that in the office. In the office he merely moves his hands. On Kashyyyk he had to draw his saber. Fifteen, twenty clones in seconds? You know, sometime when I care I will count his number of kill and how many seconds it took to kill them, okay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.