Darth Rage VS Master Nathan Williams (Made Up Jedi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
Who Prevails

Dush-khan Mabeo
WTF?!

Ianus
Both are fake, thus this thread should be CLOSED.

Se7in
Rage, he can throw Force Fireballs.

darthsith19
Rage was made up by supershadow so Nathan.

SS_181st_Snow
Well, we're in a stupid thread, so I'll get with the game. Darth Jesus comes down with a red lightsaber and kills everyone with a blink. Rage implodes within the timespan of 1 second, and Williams vanishes. Then NJO Luke rushes in, yet is killed by Darth Jesus' bible readings, boring the Uber 1337 Jedi to death. Anakin skywalker and Anakin solo both rush in, but are taken to Darth Jesus' bedroom, being the christan that he is. Darth Sids with the Kaiburr crystal is killed when Darth Jesus taps him on the shoulder. All others are sent to the Promised Land.

Se7in
Are you guys crazy? Rage killed a Jedi Master by using one Force Fireball and you think some made up Jedi Master can win? Rage was one of the strongest Sith ever, I think he could probably compete, might not win, but challenge Sidious for a bit. Come on people, this fanboyism to fake characters is getting ridiculous. smile

Ianus
omg... lol

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in
Are you guys crazy? Rage killed a Jedi Master by using one Force Fireball and you think some made up Jedi Master can win? Rage was one of the strongest Sith ever, I think he could probably compete, might not win, but challenge Sidious for a bit. Come on people, this fanboyism to fake characters is getting ridiculous. smile And this good sirs, is what we call...a hypocrite.

Ballister
Since I'm new here, I think I'm going to guess that Rage is made up, too. I mean, the name is pretty obvious.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Well, we're in a stupid thread, so I'll get with the game. Darth Jesus comes down with a red lightsaber and kills everyone with a blink. Rage implodes within the timespan of 1 second, and Williams vanishes. Then NJO Luke rushes in, yet is killed by Darth Jesus' bible readings, boring the Uber 1337 Jedi to death. Anakin skywalker and Anakin solo both rush in, but are taken to Darth Jesus' bedroom, being the christan that he is. Darth Sids with the Kaiburr crystal is killed when Darth Jesus taps him on the shoulder. All others are sent to the Promised Land.

laughing U CRACK ME UP!!!!!

Ballister
I'm still laughing at the 5th sentence.

Ballister
Se7in, how the hell does a 7 look like a v. I mean, you'd have to like flip it up. I mean at least a 5 looks similar to S without flipping it, but come on, a 7 looks like a V?

Se7in
I didn't want the 7 to look like a V. If I wanted that, I would've typed Sevin.

Ballister
Sein?

SS_181st_Snow
Woohoo, I have fans! I'm here every day folks.

IKC
Bigotry.

overlord
Originally posted by Exador
Who Prevails A character made up by SuperShadow and one made up by you. How the hell must we have a clue to who is better? I knew you made useless threads but this one is your most retarded.

Exador
Overlord. Nathan is a Jedi Who Uses Form III Lightsaber Dueling. Plus. Whenever He Can. He'll Use 2 Lightsabers

Dush-khan Mabeo
And Exador is a n00b who makes stupid threads whenever he can

Exador
SHUT UP YOU INSOLENT BASHING FLIPPER HEAD!!!

exanda kane
Originally posted by Ballister
Since I'm new here, I think I'm going to guess that Rage is made up, too. I mean, the name is pretty obvious.

Oh my. This is a developement.

FRIENDS...I think we may have just found the Chosen One, to bring balance to the forums here at KMC.

May The Force Be With You Young One...

Ianus
There is no Chosen One for the KMC Forums. The Revenge of the N00bs is far too complete.

Flipper head. WTF?

Dush-khan Mabeo
The truth is always painfull Exador

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ianus
Flipper head. WTF?

Lmfao!

But really, Exador. Flipper head?

exanda kane
We should execute him...

Dush-khan Mabeo
Exanda don't be cruel, the sarlac pit is a far better option

exanda kane
Can I at least prod him with an incredibly large stick while he's getting digested over a few thousand years?....

Darth Faunus
I'm thinking we eject him into a star. . .

exanda kane
But we would never see the charred remains. He might breed in the ignorant void of space...

Dush-khan Mabeo
smokin'

Ianus
I suggest carbonite, then let him thaw out in a Gungun stronghold.

exanda kane
Wouldn'nt even Carbonite crack under the annoyance of all those Gungans speaking wink

Exador
Touch Me And DIE!!!

Exador
Close The Topic Please

exanda kane
No. You could rename it 'The Grand Flaming of Exador' If you like...

Ianus
Yeah, but there's a few threads like that in the PY section as well. Exador knows how to attract attention...

jollyjim311
I say we put him in a creek and then call you know who to finish him off and freeze him in there.

Ianus
Yeah, freezing creeks is a death penalty reserved for jedi heretics.

Sorgo
W00t!1 Go Nathan!

F*ck off.

Exador
CLOSE THE F****ING TOPIC NOW!!!

Ianus
Chill out there, Flipper Head.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Exador
CLOSE THE F****ING TOPIC NOW!!!

Ooooo, lookies, we think we're boss around here.

Grow the force up n00b.

overlord
CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRYN JABAR WE NEED YOU!!!! ranting

Darth Brainiac
Why, It's fun making Exador look like the unclef***** he is.

Exador
I WILL PM THE MODERATOR AND TELL HIM TO CLOSE THE F****ING TOPIC

Darth Brainiac
Exador and Sids sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

overlord
THREAD HIGHJACK!!!! Master Nathan Williams sounds uber gay!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.