Medical Question ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
My lower body area (to the left of my navel ) has suddenly gone cold , as if someone has palced lukewarmish water on it..... (I have done some physical activity today) Does anyone know what i am talking about

PVS
see a doctor

debbiejo
Originally posted by grey fox
My lower body area (to the left of my navel ) has suddenly gone cold , as if someone has palced lukewarmish water on it..... (I have done some physical activity today) Does anyone know what i am talking about

Circulation problems? Maybe...but could be something else...Also when certain parts of your body react in certain ways, it could be emotionial type stuff...sounds strange I know...but does happen.

Victor Von Doom
It's not really the sort of thing you should be seeking advice on here for- go to your doctor.

FeceMan
Just assume that it will go away with time. Works for me; however, since my appendix burst, I am considered 'undead', or, for the politically correct, 'metabolically challenged'.

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
see a doctor

Darth Revan

GCG
Usage of Radian B ?

Kosta
Best to see a doctor about this. I doubt anyone here can diagnose it.

Victor Von Doom

Kosta
ROFL!

-hh-
Originally posted by PVS
see a doctor

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by grey fox

Deck is no doctor no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.