Respect KgKg and C17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
For doing what even the Whirlyforce could not

How the Marvel Universe was created smile

and Wheres the Phoenix force? smile

Ultimate Rage
lol who is this c17 creature you speak of?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
lol who is this c17 creature you speak of?

You smile

Blair Wind
what did they do?

Ultimate Rage
we are powerful creatures

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what did they do?

They proved Phoenix did not create the Marvel Universe beyond any doubt. smile

Blair Wind
I am powerful, the most powerful, so that cant be why your getting respect younger brother.....you proved that who created the universe then? whos the guy in the pic?

Ultimate Rage
I am powerful, the most powerful, so that cant be why your getting respect younger brother.....you proved that who created the universe then? whos the guy in the pic?

i prooved that pheonix is a fake........ evil face and i am made of rage

LethalFemme
What can I say about Rage............he's kind, loyal, considerate..........and if he wasn't dating my friend I'd say the exact opposite........... laughing out loud ......................but seriously I don't know anything about kgkg but, Rage is coolyes

Sir Whirlysplat

"Space Rabbit" the true supreme creator force smile

eek! how cool is that smile

Blair Wind
space rabbit? never heard of him....

Mindship
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
They proved Phoenix did not create the Marvel Universe beyond any doubt. smile

I thought the Marvel universe was created by the fundamental Leeforce and Kirbyforce.

MU Big Bang >blowup
"And the Creators had gazed upon their handiwork and saw that it was good." cheers

Or was it the Leeforce and the Ditkoforce?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
I thought the Marvel universe was created by the fundamental Leeforce and Kirbyforce.

MU Big Bang >blowup
"And the Creators had gazed upon their handiwork and saw that it was good." cheers

Or was it the Leeforce and the Ditkoforce?

Not according to GS for the las 6 months smile

Ultimate Rage
fear it!!!!! he will come back one day!

Ultimate Rage
GS is drunk 37.8% of the time fear him he will jump ur asss in a dark corner in london

Sir Whirlysplat
GS is drunk 37.8% of the time fear him he will jump ur asss in a dark corner in london

laughing out loud love the GS pic it always kills me laughing

his not coming near my arse old pal smile trust me

Ultimate Rage
lol he is puny u can take him

LethalFemme
This whole time that pic was GS..............OMG rolling on floor laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
lol he is puny u can take him

I'm not "taking" him either - I don't want to go near his ass - specially after what you and Kg have done to it smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by LethalFemme
This whole time that pic was GS..............OMG rolling on floor laughing

Indeed laughing

Ultimate Rage
whistle

LethalFemme
Indeed laughing

no one tells me anything........... laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by LethalFemme
no one tells me anything........... laughing out loud

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Fishy 500

Runnn !!!!!! scared it is the helping hand, cumming towrads theeee !!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ..... can you not see it !!!!!!!! eek! scared

Fishy 500
It is pointing towards thou !!!!!!! scaredscared

LethalFemme
laughing rolling on floor laughing

this whole time i didn't know who it was rolling on floor laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
The Universe being created by the "Rabbit"

Creshosk
They proved Phoenix did not create the Marvel Universe beyond any doubt. smile Phoneix as in jean grey?

I'm still not seeing it. . . All I'm seeing is a failure to comprehnd what GS was saying. . . and I might be too since I'm not GS. . .

But the way I see it is "phoenix force" is a name for the power of creation. Now what form does this "force" take?

Well what form does the power of creation take?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk

Well what form does the power of creation take?

The form of a rabbit smile A giant Space Rabbit and here is the moment of creation.

Creshosk
The form of a rabbit smile A giant Space Rabbit and here is the moment of creation. So he was using the power of creation, to . . create?

And what if someone decided to call this power by a certain name later on. . . would that change what it was before?

Sir Whirlysplat
So he was using the power of creation, to . . create?

And what if someone decided to call this power by a certain name later on. . . would that change what it was before?

It was Bunny force

Creshosk
It was Bunny force And then later someone calls it something else, and then everyone starts reffering to it as what the new person called it. Does that change what it was before hand?

Sir Whirlysplat
And then later someone calls it something else, and then everyone starts reffering to it as what the new person called it. Does that change what it was before hand?

As you psting the same thing in two threads laughing out loud I thought I might point out the force emmanates out of Hoppy.

newjak86
Good job Rage and kgkg you guys deserve respect.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by newjak86
Good job Rage and kgkg you guys deserve respect.

Agreed

Creshosk
As you psting the same thing in two threads laughing out loud I thought I might point out the force emmanates out of Hoppy. And what I'm saying is that "phoenix force" is the name jean gave to the power of creation. but a rose by any other name. . . Or power of creation in this case. . .

Sir Whirlysplat
And what I'm saying is that "phoenix force" is the name jean gave to the power of creation. but a rose by any other name. . . Or power of creation in this case. . .

Retconned out now I suspect - Hoppy has the power now

Creshosk
Retconned out now I suspect - Hoppy has the power now

Still not getting what I'm saying. . .

The power of creation. Jean grey dubbed it the Phoenix Force.

The Phoenix Force is just the name that Jean grey gave to the power of creation.

The power of creation existed long before Jean Grey was around.

That's what he's using. . the power of creation to create. . .

Later on Jean Grey will call it the Phoenix Force. . . and then people will all too willingly accept this name.

And then people on message boards will get confused and think that the phoenix force is the sentient entitty. . . forgetting that the phoenix force is just a name for something.

Sir Whirlysplat

The power of creation. Jean grey dubbed it the Phoenix Force.

The Phoenix Force is just the name that Jean grey gave to the power of creation.

The Shiar called it the Phoenix - it told Jean it was the Phoenix - it doesn't tell Hoppy that heresmile

Creshosk
The Shiar called it the Phoenix - it told Jean it was the Phoenix - it doesn't tell Hoppy that heresmile Now who would be telling them this?

The elemental?

Wanna try again?

Sir Whirlysplat
Now who would be telling them this?

Who knows - it doesn't matter as its nothing to do with the universes creation who named Phoenix.

but this is - Phoenix isn't here Cresh smile I respect you loyalty though

Mindship
Anda one, anda two...

All mystical schools of thought recognize various levels to reality, including ones above the "psychic/astral" (or in scifi and comicological parlance, "psionic"wink, but below the Ultimate/Absolute. In Hinduism, they are the vijnanamayakosa and anandamayakosa levels; in Buddhism (depending on the sect) they are the jhanas or manas; in Kabbalah they are the emanations of the sefirot; and so on, yada yada yada.

In plain English: these are the "archetypal" levels: the divine matrices of creation which begin with one's personal archetype (the immediate source of one's self) and end with Final archetype: the source of all lesser archetypes ("God" as Highest Other, the perceivable Creator of the Omniverse). In between are the archetypes for all the multiverses, and lil' bit lower down, the archetypes for all the universes.

In meditation, as one's consciousness ascends the levels of reality, one first becomes aware of, then eventually identifies with, these archetypes. This is simply a grander version of what a person goes through when he (or she) matures from childhood to adolescence to adulthood: one first becomes aware of, then eventually identifies with, levels of thinking, from the very concrete to the abstract.

These levels (cognitive or archetypal) already exist; development (genetically driven or meditatively driven) simply brings us to where we can "see" and "acquire" them.

I propose: the "Phoenix Force" is the archetype which creates our universe (multiverse? -- I don't know how "big" the Phoenix Force is supposed to be). It precedes any person's existence, but when a person becomes aware of it, the "Phoenix becomes aware."

Thank you for your kind attention. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

bag

Creshosk
Who knows - it doesn't matter as its nothing to do with the universes creation who named Phoenix.

but this is - Phoenix isn't here Cresh smile I respect you loyalty though The person who became one with the power of ceation isn't there obviously. But can you tell me the power of creation isn't there?

Sir Whirlysplat
The person who became one with the power of ceation isn't there obviously. But can you tell me the power of creation isn't there?

This person is creation

Sir Whirlysplat
Anda one, anda two...

All mystical schools of thought recognize various levels to reality, including ones above the "psychic/astral" (or in scifi and comicological parlance, "psionic"wink, but below the Ultimate/Absolute. In Hinduism, they are the vijnanamayakosa and anandamayakosa levels; in Buddhism (depending on the sect) they are the jhanas or manas; in Kabbalah they are the emanations of the sefirot; and so on, yada yada yada.

In plain English: these are the "archetypal" levels: the divine matrices of creation which begin with one's personal archetype (the immediate source of one's self) and end with Final archetype: the source of all lesser archetypes ("God" as Highest Other, the perceivable Creator of the Omniverse). In between are the archetypes for all the multiverses, and lil' bit lower down, the archetypes for all the universes.

In meditation, as one's consciousness ascends the levels of reality, one first becomes aware of, then eventually identifies with, these archetypes. This is simply a grander version of what a person goes through when he (or she) matures from childhood to adolescence to adulthood: one first becomes aware of, then eventually identifies with, levels of thinking, from the very concrete to the abstract.

These levels (cognitive or archetypal) already exist; development (genetically driven or meditatively driven) simply brings us to where we can "see" and "acquire" them.

I propose: the "Phoenix Force" is the archetype which creates our universe (multiverse? -- I don't know how "big" the Phoenix Force is supposed to be). It precedes any person's existence, but when a person becomes aware of it, the "Phoenix becomes aware."

Thank you for your kind attention. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

bag

laughing I can't work out if this post by Mindship satirical or not? confused

Khellendros
O_o

What issue/series are these scans from?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
O_o

What issue/series are these scans from?

The latest issue of fantastic four smile

Mindship
The latest issue of fantastic four smile

The horns and hooves, man, the horns and hooves...
Beware of the Fallen One, the Prince of Lies.

devil

Sir Whirlysplat
The horns and hooves, man, the horns and hooves...
Beware of the Fallen One, the Prince of Lies.

devil

Indeed beware him - he looks shifty here

Creshosk
This person is creation No, he is creating. Where does it say he IS creation?

Creshosk
Indeed beware him - he looks shifty here He's refering to the rabbit. . . see I told you someone said it was the prince of lies. messed

If that's true all this is is an illusion he's showing to reed. confused

messed

Adam Warlock
Indeed beware him - he looks shifty here

All of you should also beware of... Kuntz!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5320817

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
All of you should also beware of... Kuntz!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5320817

Indeed "Sentry" we should be - Whos that good looking dude in the picture my god his arms are massive smile bet he works out smile

wait a minute its me at almost 18 stone and 10% bodyfat cool smile

but not as cool as the space Rabbit smile

long pig
How much is 18 stone?

180lbs?

And yes, your right arm is surprisingly HUGE!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
How much is 18 stone?

180lbs?

And yes, your right arm is surprisingly HUGE!

No 18 stone is more like 250 pounds ish smile I am a monster

Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, you are surprisingly chirpy for how spiteful you are.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, you are surprisingly chirpy for how spiteful you are.
Spiteful Nahhhhh - just playful this guy seems to think so anyway smile look his happy smile

Swanky-Tuna
Out of curiosity, how old are you, Whirly?

Sir Whirlysplat
Out of curiosity, how old are you, Whirly?

how old do you think I am? smile I'm probably older smile

Swanky-Tuna
how old do you think I am? smile I'm probably older smile
You probably are.

Sir Whirlysplat
You probably are.

smile Chirpy Whirly thats me! smile

GalacticStorm
For doing what even the Whirlyforce could not

Guess again!! eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Guess again!! eek!

It is alive smile but looks like its blood stream is 38% alcohol

Swanky-Tuna
Your constant posting of galactic's picture reminds me of when M. Emmet Walsh kept calling Tim Allen "old man" in Christmas with the Kranks when he was clearly much older than Tim Allen's character.

Sir Whirlysplat
Your constant posting of galactic's picture reminds me of when M. Emmet Walsh kept calling Tim Allen "old man" in Christmas with the Kranks when he was clearly much older than Tim Allen's character.

confused weird laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.