If Batman Turned Evil vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
Scenario:

Batman turns evil and sneaks up on the Justice League members individually for 1 on 1 fights: could he take out the entire Justice League by himself?

I think it would only take a flechette kryptonite grenade of some sort to take out Superman, like a giant kryptonite, needle grenade that released hundreds of kryptonite shards in different directions.

But how would he take out the rest?

tiakocom
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Scenario:

Batman turns evil and sneaks up on the Justice League members individually for 1 on 1 fights: could he take out the entire Justice League by himself?

I think it would only take a flechette kryptonite grenade of some sort to take out Superman, like a giant kryptonite, needle grenade that released hundreds of kryptonite shards in different directions.

bat is good but if even the lowest ranked fighter in the JLA wanted that guy dead they would have him and thats a fact.

Blair Wind
lowest ranked FIGHTER? bah bats is in the top, and even when hes not the best (shiva) he is overall better....bats takes this, he has prep on his side. And if someone wanted him dead, he isnt gonna get killed that easly, he may be just human but he is in a sense the "best at what he does"...and that my friend is basically everything....

Juntai
If the's the JLA VERSION of Batman, then he spanks them all, badly.
Actual Batman from his own comic, may be a bit different.
JLA Batman is omnicient and all powerful.

golem370
How does Batman sneek up on someone Super hearing aka Superman or some one who has telepathy aka Martian Manhunter or wait does Flash,Aqauman,Green Lantern have weakness?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by golem370
How does Batman sneek up on someone Super hearing aka Superman or some one who has telepathy aka Martian Manhunter or wait does Flash,Aqauman,Green Lantern have weakness?

my guess is batman is suposed to be pulling out all the stops on the JLA after they're all drunk.........cause he can't beat all of themerm

Blair Wind
one on one? ninja stealth style? Batman has surprised Supes before with his suit he can do some pretty good things....MM...thats the ONLY person im not sure about...everyone else wont know what hit them before he hit them.....

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
How does Batman sneek up on someone Super hearing aka Superman or some one who has telepathy aka Martian Manhunter or wait does Flash,Aqauman,Green Lantern have weakness? but Batman has snuck up on both of them before. lol.

Juntai
BAtman would win, didn't you guys read... Tower of babel was it? Where Ras stole his secrets.. and used his plan to take down the JLA?
. . . and it worked... except, there was no plan on taking Batman down.

LethalFemme
Batman dies and I become Batwoman

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Juntai
BAtman would win, didn't you guys read... Tower of babel was it? Where Ras stole his secrets.. and used his plan to take down the JLA?
. . . and it worked... except, there was no plan on taking Batman down.

Yup just read Tower of Babel and you to will believe in the power of prep eek!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Yup just read Tower of Babel and you to will believe in the power of prep eek!

that's one book i've actually read and some of the plans were kinda weakerm

Juntai
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Yup just read Tower of Babel and you to will believe in the power of prep eek! I thought so. I have the series shoved away in one of my boxes... But Batman was like that every rip in JLA. He was completely omnicient... his skills of hiding could out-do any kind of super sense or telepathy.. he could throw down with anyone physically due to his martial arts.... JLA/Batman is a whole different level of badass. He's probably the single toughest character in existance.

Hell, even currently in Crisis, Batman and Superman both got slapped up by Mongul, and Batman was back to the fight quicker. lol.

People say "Oh Batman couldn't do that because he's just a human.. ". .. . but Batman does stuff like that ALL the time. It isn't a one-shot instance.

I do think there is two Batman's though..
Cross-over Batman.... nearly undefeatable. Has tripped Flash, punched out Green Lantern, thrown down with some of the toughest .. Kicked Captain Marvel into Billy Batson.. knocked the air out of Hulk.
And normal Batman, probably the dopest non-powered character in existance... but still on human level.

NoFate007
What were some of his plans? I never read it, but I'm interested

I'd say he wins. The only people I'd be concerned about would be Question and MM, because of MM's telepathy and Question's possibility to assume that Batman is about to turn on them.

Crease
Batman's abilities with prep may be the most overused excuse on the board for choosing him in a vs over someone else. And I would normally never chose Batman against any "super powered" individual. But if you consider Batman obviously has some sort of contigency plan just in case one of the JLA goes insane and has to be taken down hard, then you have to roll with Bats on this one.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Juntai
but Batman has snuck up on both of them before. lol.

Yeah, really. Manhunter may have telepathy, but he respects his teammates enough not to scan them. Chances are he'd catch a thought of Batmans, and ignore it.

spetznaz
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Scenario:

1) Read JLA: Trial by Fire.
2) Read the OMAC Project.

As long as the JLA is unawares that Batman is on a vendetta, they will be taken down hard and fast by Batman.
All of them.

However if they know Bats is coming for them then there is really nothing Bruce can do. He is simply human ....and virtually everyone above Batman in the JLA is a veritable deity due to the sheer variety, and potence, of the powers they wield (it could even be argued Batman is as well due to his prep and skill).

Thus: If the JLA is oblivious then Batman wins. And easily (based on how easy it was for Ras Al Ghul to steal Batman's plans and bring down the JLA), and also based on how the super-satellite Brother I (which became Brother Eye in the OMAC project when it was taken over) was keeping tabs on the superheroes.

However if the JLA knows Batman is after them then there is nothing Batman can do to stop them. He could have mounds of kryptonite and that still wouldn't help him (in Batman-Superman the future Superman talked about how easily it would have been to crush Batman, even when he let Batman 'win.' And in Hush Batman said how easy it would be for Superman to speed-blitz him and finish the fight instantly).

Hegemon875
Let me try and remember some of his plans...

He hypnotized kyle with his ring on in his sleep into thinking he was blind. The ring of course makes whatever you want to be real real and so kyle was blind.

For the flash I think he was going to inject him with something that would give him lightspeed seizures.

He used fear gas to make aquaman afraid water, something he needs to live.

I forget how but he planned to cause MM to ignite into flames whenever he was in the open air.

For supes he would have made his skin transperant causing him into absorb a much larger amount of sunlight than normal. Superman would try not to move because of the huge increase in his powers.

Again I'm not sure on these...

DrDoom101
is there prep?

MrHeavySilence
I don't think Martian Manhunter would be such a problem because in Terror Incognito, Batman had a "neural amplifier of brainwave" that he used to sneak up against the White Martians: however, Martian Maanhunter is stronger than a white martian so there is a small chance he'd figure it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.