My mom might actually be Hip!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So I arrived in LA Monday, and yesterday I was taking my mom around to get last minute things for Thanksgiving when I realized i still had my burned CD playing in the car...when I also notice, my mom is actually humming along to the beat of the music. Almost as if, she knew the song!

Can my mother actually be HIP!? eek! Shes already fabulous, but she might actually be down with the likes of NIN and Audioslave and Bloq Party and Guster!

T.V.O.T.I.
ok Allen step back from the comp

Alpha Centauri
Everyone's down to NIN now. Only when a band get progressively shitter do a lot of people like them, as NIN have. I have ammo to back this up out the ying yang, as a warning to anyone preparing to dispute these claims.

Audioslave are the better band there, by a stroke.

Also, don't burn albums.

-AC

NyC-gUrL
Sure, mom's can be hip yes

My mom owns a pair of Manolo's happy

(which she won't let me borrow disgust)

roguegirl15
wat about gangsta rap...test that

Alpha Centauri
I bet she is moving your brush!

-AC

NyC-gUrL
I think you have just unravelled the mystery of the moving brush shocking!

French Tip
I don't really listen to NIN. And I hate the Ying Yang.

I'm in love with BEP and Ludacris right now. Actually I'm burning some of there music now.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Also, don't burn albums.

-AC

Why not? confused stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Ying Yang wasn't a reference to music.

Black Eyed Peas are god awful and Ludacris hasn't been worth listening to since his first album where he had a few good songs. Most mainstream hip hop artists go shit though, so it's no surprise.

EDIT for Hotsauce: Because it's stealing, it's wrong, it's scummy. If you do it, you're also scum.

-AC

BackFire
My mom owns shit up, she's very "hip".

She enjoys Tool, Dredg, Rob Zombie, Korn, Deftones and (some)pantera and she really likes SOAD.

She also enjoys much of the same screwed up movies I do. She's the one that introduced me to TCM and The Shining, and she loves Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, May, Audition and Shaun of the Dead and all those types of horror movies.

She also loves South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons, as well as Married with Children.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by French Tip
I don't really listen to NIN. And I hate the Ying Yang.

I'm in love with BEP and Ludacris right now. Actually I'm burning some of there music now.

which songs?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
ok Allen step back from the comp
no expression HOw the hell do you know my name

Everyone's down to NIN now. Only when a band get progressively shitter do a lot of people like them, as NIN have. I have ammo to back this up out the ying yang, as a warning to anyone preparing to dispute these claims.

Also, don't burn albums.

-AC
i dont burn albums, thats just wrong yes

Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
Sure, mom's can be hip yes

My mom owns a pair of Manolo's happy

(which she won't let me borrow disgust)
eek! you mean Barry!?????!!!!

Originally posted by roguegirl15
wat about gangsta rap...test that
i didnt have any of that playing but im slowly converting her to the likes of Ludacris and black eyed peas, I thought id start her off with something pleasing to the ear

Lana
My mom's the reason I listen to the music I do stick out tongue

AC - I think by burned he might mean mixes stick out tongue

Originally posted by BackFire

She enjoys Tool, Dredg, Rob Zombie, Korn, Deftones and (some)pantera and she really likes SOAD.

She also enjoys much of the same screwed up movies I do. She's the one that introduced me to TCM and The Shining, and she loves Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, May, Audition and Shaun of the Dead and all those types of horror movies.

She also loves South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons, as well as Married with Children.

Wow, your mom sounds just like mine laughing out loud I bought her the South Park movie and Toxicity for Mother's Day a couple years ago, and Family Guy Volume One for Christmas last year big grin

hotsauce6548
Ying Yang wasn't a reference to music.

Black Eyed Peas are god awful and Ludacris hasn't been worth listening to since his first album where he had a few good songs. Most mainstream hip hop artists go shit though, so it's no surprise.

EDIT for Hotsauce: Because it's stealing, it's wrong, it's scummy. If you do it, you're also scum.

-AC

I've never, ever done it in my whole life, promise.

Alpha Centauri
A1: Good man, good man.

-AC

French Tip
Originally posted by LethalFemme
which songs?

"My Humps"
"Don't Phunk With My Heart"
and
"Hey Mama"

roguegirl15
go harder than black eyed peas there kinda soft...but i like em

Fallen Jedi
i actually like ludacris and black eye peas. embarrasment

French Tip
go harder than black eyed peas there kinda soft...but i like em

well I like a little bit of everything.

Eminem, 50, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Nelly, Saving Jane, BED, etc.

roguegirl15
me too

Lana
well I like a little bit of everything.

Eminem, 50, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Nelly, Saving Jane, BED, etc.

I'm sorry, but.....blech sick

Alpha Centauri
Oh dear...

If I had any faith in human taste left it'd be gone now.

-AC

Maya Zurak
Cool A1! big grin

French Tip
Originally posted by Lana
I'm sorry, but.....blech sick

laughing out loud You kind of have to learn to like that stuff when you go to dance class.

I like anything I can dance to

Lana
laughing out loud You kind of have to learn to like that stuff when you go to dance class.

You don't have to learn to like it wink

I'd go to a different dance class, myself.

roguegirl15
the Game...Gwen Steffani...Mariah Carey...Eminem...Jay-zclappinglots more too

LethalFemme
"My Humps"
"Don't Phunk With My Heart"
and
"Hey Mama"

I luv those songs..........I'm into everything.....that's just meerm

a1hsauce

embarrasment I took a jazz dance class my senior year whistle cool

hey is that Kylie Minogue in your sig?

Alpha Centauri
On one hand I'm thankful those people exist, because heaven forbid they feel they are ever deserving of listening to anything better (no sarcasm, I am actually serious).

On the other I'm depressed that people hear anything of Eminem post-Slim Shady LP and think it's good.

-AC

French Tip

Hate Mariah Carey and Jay-z

Lana- I kind of can't my sister owns the dance school

Lana

I think I need to leave this thread before the overwhelmingly crappy musical selections being named kill me or something.

*puts on some Rage Against the Machine*

Ahhh, much better happy

LethalFemme
Everyone here seems to like variety cool

French Tip
Originally posted by a1hsauce
embarrasment I took a jazz dance class my senior year whistle cool

hey is that Kylie Minogue in your sig?

Me? No! That's the girl from Mean Girls

Fallen Jedi
"My Humps"

that song annoys me. stick out tongue

French Tip
I think I need to leave this thread before the overwhelmingly crappy musical selections being named kill me or something.

Ahhh, much better happy

Everyone likes different things. If we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place.

roguegirl15

Ahhh, much better happy CRAPPY? wELL EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION...maybe

roguegirl15
Everyone likes different things. If we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place. yup cool

Fallen Jedi

the lovely and talented rachel mcadmas. big grin

NyC-gUrL

Rachel McAdams geek

LethalFemme
Everyone likes different things. If we all liked the same thing the world would be a boring place.

couldn't have said it better

Alpha Centauri
True, but I'd rather live in a boring place than a place where Justin Timberlake is considered good, where 50 Cent is hailed as innovative. Because it's just depressing.

Opiate for the masses though, so he serves his purpose. I just don't like people who use that saying as an excuse. You've chose to like Black Eyed Peas, they're still shit.

-AC

French Tip
Yeah! that's the name. Sorry, I have a bad memory embarrasment

Lana
True, but I'd rather live in a boring place than a place where Justin Timberlake is considered good, where 50 Cent is hailed as innovative. Because it's just depressing.

Opiate for the masses though, so he serves his purpose. I just don't like people who use that saying as an excuse. You've chose to like Black Eyed Peas, they're still shit.

-AC

Agreed....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
the lovely and talented rachel mcadmas. big grin

typed too fast?..............it happens to the best of us wink

a1hsauce
the lovely and talented rachel mcadmas. big grin Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
Rachel McAdams geek
isnt she that hot gurl in that movie, The Journal?

French Tip

-AC

First, Justin Timberlake sucks ass.

Second, what makes you so sure that the music you like is the greatest music on earth? What are your favorite artists? All your doing is criticizing what everyone else likes.

I'm sure there are people out there who think that the music you like is awful

Alpha Centauri
Ooooh, you referred to The Notebook as The Journal!

You wait till every girl in the world reads that, you're in the canine domecile now dude.

First, Justin Timberlake sucks ass.

Second, what makes you so sure that the music you like is the greatest music on earth? What are your favorite artists? All your doing is criticizing what everyone else likes.

I'm sure there are people out there who think that the music you like is awful

Because I do listen to people with talent. This is a fact. Whether you like the music they produce or not, the fact (because it is a fact) that they are talented is not debateable. Not because it's MY taste, but because of who my taste includes. I have great music taste, I know I do.

Black Eyed Peas, 50 Cent and Eminem are shit. You liking them and me not liking them doesn't automatically mean that if you don't like my music, we are now even.

We're not. You can call Tool, Dredg and Opeth awful. The difference between them and people do dance about on stage infront of 13 year old ideas lacking more braincells than a coke head in a car crash, is more then evident.

You chose to like shit music, that's your choice and I totally respect that. But it is shit. Turning around and saying "Well so is yours" doesn't work. Because mine isn't.

-AC

LethalFemme

-AC

and u like?

also to be honest just about no one really can be hailed as new or innovative anymore just about everything has been done.

Lana

You wait till every girl in the world reads that, you're in the canine domecile now dude.

-AC

I hate the Notebook no expression

French Tip
I hate the Notebook no expression

Me too. It was too boring

a1hsauce

-AC
laughing funny none of the girls have caught on yet stick out tongue big grin

Alpha Centauri
and u like?

also to be honest just about no one really can be hailed as new or innovative anymore just about everything has been done.

Don't get that. "and u like?" As if when I name artists, you can validate yourself by saying "They're shit." If I sit here and say "50 Cent is shit" and you say "So are Led Zeppelin" then you're clearly stupid.

There are many innovative artists out there, don't say that there aren't just because you don't know anyone else beyond MTV.

-AC

Lana
Me too. It was too boring

Agreed.

Plus I'm just not a fan of romance movies to begin with.

roguegirl15
I have...never watched it but my friends love it. The journallaughing....ermm

LethalFemme
laughing funny none of the girls have caught on yet stick out tongue big grin

I can't believe u called it "The Journal".................happy now?

French Tip
Don't get that. "and u like?" As if when I name artists, you can validate yourself by saying "They're shit."

There are many innovative artists out there, don't say that there aren't just because you don't know anyone else beyond MTV.

-AC

MTV? You don't learn about Music on MTV roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I like other stuff too. I love rock music. I also enjoy classicals. And omg! I'm sorry but Areatha Franklin is like my idol big grin

Alpha Centauri
Define "rock music" to you.

What do you believe to be "rock" music?

-AC

LethalFemme
Don't get that. "and u like?" As if when I name artists, you can validate yourself by saying "They're shit." If I sit here and say "50 Cent is shit" and you say "So are Led Zeppelin" then you're clearly stupid.

-AC

well actually I wasn't I just thought u seemed to be so sure of what was shit i wanted to know what u thought wasn't. I don't need to insult who u like cause at the end of the day I still don't know u and I'm still gonna listen to what I like just like u. So u don't have to act so high and mighty okay. wink

French Tip
Led Ziplen, AC/DC, Kiss (only a couple songs though), Motorhead is pretty good too, Metalica

a1hsauce
I can't believe u called it "The Journal".................happy now?
embarrasment not after the way you put it sad....

Alpha Centauri
I know I don't have to. What's your point there? I don't choose to either.

I'm not saying you can't listen to what you want, of course you can. That's the way of the world. Doesn't erase from fact that there is shit music and there is good music.

Eg: 50 Cent to Led Zeppelin. Eminem to Radiohead.

Led Ziplen, AC/DC, Kiss (only a couple songs though), Motorhead is pretty good too, Metalica

A) It's Zeppelin.

B) You just named the basic list that everyone names if they want to look cool.

-AC

Fallen Jedi
typed too fast?..............it happens to the best of us wink

i read it like 3 times before realizing the typo. laughing out loud

rachel mcadams everybody. cool

a1hsauce

maybe I should get a Rachel McAdams sig yes

LethalFemme
embarrasment not after the way you put it sad....

sorry........ wink

LethalFemme

happens to me all the time........... laughing out loud

French Tip

I'm not saying you can't listen to what you want, of course you can. That's the way of the world. Doesn't erase from fact that there is shit music and there is good music.

A) It's Zeppelin.

-AC

Ya know, you're being just a little bit of a butthead stick out tongue

LethalFemme

A) It's Zeppelin.

-AC

OMG u seem like ur taking this way too seriouslyerm

a1hsauce
Ya know, you're being just a little bit of a butthead stick out tongue
lol hes just a passionate lecturer French...trust me its nothing personal to you. thats just his personality.

Alpha Centauri
I take music seriously.

I mean no offence to either of you, to clarify. I'm not having a personal pop or anything like that, so don't take it wrong. I know that happens a lot here.

I just take music seriously and the discussing of it.

-AC

Fianna
I burn albums *shrug* ..doesn't bother me...

Fallen Jedi
maybe I should get a Rachel McAdams sig yes

was that a subtle way of requesting a sig? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
was that a subtle way of requesting a sig? stick out tongue
big grin

French Tip
lol hes just a passionate lecturer French...trust me its nothing personal to you. thats just his personality.

I know that it's his personality...

But when his shitting on all the new music it kind of upsets me. Esspecially since I'm trying to become a pop singer.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Fianna
I burn albums *shrug* ..doesn't bother me...

It doesn't bother you, but it's extremely wrong and disrespectful. If I want your TV, I might just take it if you leave your house unlocked (Yes, it's the same thing. Stealing personal property).

You'd be upset but *Shrugs* I couldn't care less.

-AC

Alpha Centauri

But when his shitting on all the new music it kind of upsets me. Esspecially since I'm trying to become a pop singer.

The "new" pop music is shit and deserves to be shit on. End of story.

-AC

French Tip
It doesn't bother you, but it's extremely wrong and disrespectful. If I want your TV, I might just take it if you leave your house unlocked (Yes, it's the same thing. Stealing personal property).

-AC

It's not always the same thing. I pay for my music. The only reason i do it is because i'm not spending 15 bucks for 3 songs I like and 9 i hate.

French Tip

-AC

Great to know I have your support roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana

Well, most of the new music out now is talentless tripe made by people who are only popular because they're thought to be hot.

Not ALL new music is garbage, however, an overwhelming amount of it is.

French Tip
Well, most of the new music out now is talentless tripe made by people who are only popular because they're thought to be hot.

Not ALL new music is garbage, however, an overwhelming amount of it is.

I don't want to be the next Britney Spears. I want people to love my voice, not my ass

Fianna

-AC And yet....still not caring...get off your high horse for once AC...mostly I buy them first or my brother has bought them...

DarkC

-AC
I don't think all of it's bad.

a1hsauce
HEY! I'd just like it to be out there that I've been known from time to time to bob my head (not that one the other one) back and forth slightly to Kelly Clarkson...so its not all that bad!

Ronny

She also loves South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons, as well as Married with Children. You mom sounds totally wicked eek!

My mom loved ren and stimpy stick out tongue and she loved the classic metal like ACDC and Lynard Skynard

Fianna
HEY! I'd just like it to be out there that I've been known from time to time to bob my head (not that one the other one) back and forth slightly to Kelly Clarkson...so its not all that bad! laughing ..Kelly Clarkson is great...wonderful cheesy pop fun.. laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
You mom sounds totally wicked eek!

My mom loved ren and stimpy stick out tongue and she loved the classic metal like ACDC and Lynard Skynard
Welcome back, Ronny. Please break up this conversation with a potential to turn sour. fear

Alpha Centauri
Fi, I wasn't trying to make you care. Doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and what you do is wrong. I'm not on a high horse just because I'm telling you you're wrong to steal albums. You're wrong to steal albums, end.

Dark, it is. Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, JoJo, all these countless R&B singers singing the same song in the rain or in a street, Chingy, Nelly, Justin. Do I even need to continue?

We live in a world where you are considered talented if you win a damn music game show like Pop Idol. It's shit. It's not about "Well I like it." It's everything that's demeaning to art and artistic merit. If you don't write everything you release, if you don't have 100% control over everything you do, you're no artist.

-AC

RedAlertv2
I don't want to be the next Britney Spears. I want people to love my voice, not my ass

The best of luck to you. But its tough to be a pop singer if all your going on is your singing. Hate to say it but its true. unfortunately, people seem to listen to music if its trendy, not if its good.

And this is one of those few times I actually agree with AC. Most mainstream music is pretty damn lame. Ive found that bands who arent into promoting themselves and remain underground (NoFX being a shining example) are better. Probably becuase they arent in it jsut to make a quick million. IF your into hip hop, skip 50 cent and check out Cannibal Ox, or some other underground artists

DarkC
Dark, it is. Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, JoJo, all these countless R&B singers singing the same song in the rain or in a street, Chingy, Nelly, Justin. Do I even need to continue?

You listed the bad ones, yes, but there are good songs, if not artists.

I personally like Ciara. I don't know why.
I think it's because of her incredibly seductive singing voice.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

Hence why, if you're in it for the music, how many people love you shouldn't matter. Do it for YOU, do it because it makes YOU happy. You don't need to stand on a stage faced with millions of kids who will drop you a year down the line for the next big thing.

-AC

Fianna
Fi, I wasn't trying to make you care. Doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and what you do is wrong. I'm not on a high horse just because I'm telling you you're wrong to steal albums. You're wrong to steal albums, end.

-AC

I don't steal albums... huh ..if I buy an album why is such a big deal that I burn it onto my computer so I can listen to it and put it onto my MP3 player... roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.V.O.T.I.
I never thought this thread would get this many replies messed

BackFire

Can't we love both?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by DarkC

There aren't at all. There aren't. Ciara is horrible. Just another female R&B singer turned attempted hip hop artist who is latching onto a passing trend.

Fi: That's ripping albums. Not burning. Burning is downloading all your albums to a cd so you never have to buy them. You got your terminology wrong.

-AC

DarkC
Can't we love both?
Typical ol' BackFire. laughing out loud

Fianna
Fi: That's ripping albums. Not burning. Burning is downloading all your albums to a cd so you never have to buy them. You got your terminology wrong.

-AC laughing ..oohhh...okay.. embarrasment ..well I don't download...that is wrong...buggers up computers as well..

DarkC
There aren't at all. There aren't. Ciara is horrible. Just another female R&B singer turned attempted hip hop artist who is latching onto a passing trend.

-AC
To each their own, I guess.

a1hsauce
see I understand your stance on burning albums, I dont know if thats the same way you feel about buring individual songs, but I always use the example of, why is there a lil red button on a VCR labeled RECORD. erm its the exact same thing. yet there isnt a wide spread attack on people using their record buttons on their VCRS and on TIVO

Alpha Centauri
I'm not sure if this particular law still applies but that's what the disclaimers are at the beginning of a DVD or a video.

I think it is/was technically illegal to use a video or dvd you bought outside your own home. Really drastic stuff. The difference is, that's being broadcast and it's widely suggested BY the broadcasters to "set your VCRS" if you miss something. It's obviously legal because they are allowed to be made. It's being paid for by your TV licence and things like that. We pay for our tv services, so whatever we watch, we're paying for.

Stealing music is stealing music. It's wrong. Whilst I hate downloading, if the CD is bought then no factual harm is done. It's people who download and burn, that really suck. Because that's basically just...wrong. On too many levels to even go into.

-AC

BackFire
Ah, all this talk about music downloading makes me want to watch the South Park episode parodying it - Christian Rock Hard. My favorite bit in the episode:

----

Kyle: We d-didn't think it was that big a deal.

Detective: Not a big deal! You think downloading music for free is not a big deal?! Put your couts on! I'm gonna show you something! And I don't think you're gonna like it!

Detective: This is the home of Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica. Look. There's Lars now, sitting by his pool.

Kyle: What's the matter with him?

Detective: This month he was hoping to have a gold-plated shark tank bar installed right next to the pool, but thanks to people downloading his music for free, he must now wait a few months before he can afford it. Come. There's more.

Here's Britney Spears' private jet. Notice anything? Britney used to have a Gulfstream IV. Now she's had to sell it and get a Gulfstream III because people like you chose to download her music for free. The Gulfstream III doesn't even have a remote control for its surround-sound DVD system. Still think downloading music for free is no big deal?

Kyle: We... didn't realize what we were doing, eh...

Detective: That is the folly of man. Now look in this window. Here you see the loving family of Master P. Next week is his son's birthday and, all he's ever wanted was an island in French Polynesia.

Kyle: So, he's gonna get it, right?

Detective: I see an island without an owner. If things keep going the way they are, the child will not get his tropical paradise.
Stan: We're sorry! We'll, we'll never download music for free again!

Detective: Man must learn to think of these horrible outcomes before he acts selfishly or else... I fear... recording artists will be forever doomed to a life of only semi-luxury.

---------

Classic laughing out loud

a1hsauce
laughing out loud oh man i totally played that out with the voices haha nice

Alpha Centauri
That episode was awesome. Though to be fair, it's not something to be made to look ok.

-AC

BackFire
Yeah, but it did an excellent job of making fun of the exaggerated negative effects that people often say happens when you download music.

French Tip
Originally posted by DarkC

I agree with AC Ciara is a horrible singer.

I'm not TOO into R&B. But I do LOVE Alicia Keys. I don't care if you agree or not AC, Alicia Keys is a GREAT singer

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, but it did an excellent job of making fun of the exaggerated negative effects that people often say happens when you download music.

I agree that people exaggerate effects but it's worrying that people think it's ok to do because some of them are already rich, when that's not the point. Great episode though.

French: I really like Alicia Keys actually. I don't get why you said "I don't care if you agree or not." As if my disagreeing would have been wrong on account of you liking her.

-AC

French Tip
I agree that people exaggerate effects but it's worrying that people think it's ok to do because some of them are already rich, when that's not the point. Great episode though.

French: I really like Alicia Keys actually. I don't get why you said "I don't care if you agree or not." As if my disagreeing would have been wrong on account of you liking her.

-AC

sorry embarrasment

I get teased alot for liking her. Everyone thinks she's terrible

Alpha Centauri
She's not as good now as she used to be.

I think she's becoming a bit prone to being lazy rather than making an effort to distinguish herself as she did with The Diary of Alicia Keys. Hopefully I'm wrong.

-AC

BackFire
Yeah. I think you'll find that if most people will honestly admit that it's stealing and as such, morally wrong. I think most people just decieve themselves into thinking "Well, it's not a tangible item that I'm stealing, I can't hold it or see it, so it's alright." While, it's true, it's not tangible, it's still something that legally needs be purchased in order to enjoy and thus shouldn't be enjoyed for free.

I doubt that South Park really set out to say "downloading music is okay" (if anything, I think they were saying that in some cases, it's understandable, thoughs still technically wrong). Just to make fun of the people who demonize it and victimize the artists and act like that if you download music the musicians will starve and go broke or something.

French Tip
She's not as good now as she used to be.

I think she's becoming a bit prone to being lazy rather than making an effort to distinguish herself as she did with The Diary of Alicia Keys. Hopefully I'm wrong.

-AC

Oh for sure. Her first album was definitely the best.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. I think you'll find that if most people will honestly admit that it's stealing and as such, morally wrong. I think most people just decieve themselves into thinking "Well, it's not a tangible item that I'm stealing, I can't hold it or see it, so it's alright." While, it's true, it's not tangible, it's still something that legally needs be purchased in order to enjoy and thus shouldn't be enjoyed for free.

I doubt that South Park really set out to say "downloading music is okay" (if anything, I think they were saying that in some cases, it's understandable, thoughs still technically wrong). Just to make fun of the people who demonize it and victimize the artists and act like that if you download music the musicians will starve and go broke or something.

Yeah, that is a bit of a silly misconception.

Random music point: Dredg are playing a few dates in Cali soon, might wanna go check it out.

French: Songs in A Minor was her debut. The Diary of Alicia Keys is her second.

-AC

Snoopbert

Also, don't burn albums.

-AC *burns several*

BackFire

Random music point: Dredg are playing a few dates in Cali soon, might wanna go check it out.

-AC

It just says San Fransisco on their website, which is too far away for me to go see them. Looks like last month they had a string of CA concerts that I missed. Go me.

French Tip

-AC

Sorry typo I meant to right 'But her first album was the best'

Songs in A Minor was an awesome album

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Snoopbert
*burns several*

I was warming up both my H and A keys for some severe pressing, then I realised what you just said wasn't funny in the slightest smile.

-AC

LethalFemme
wow this thread wow roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
hey man! I made this thread for mom...you guys all perverted it with Music Talk! How dare you. Youre going to Hell! stick out tongue

Snoopbert
I was warming up both my H and A keys for some severe pressing, then I realised what you just said wasn't funny in the slightest smile.

-AC I found it funny, and that's good enough for me smile

*burns a lot more*

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i actually thought that was kinda funny embarrasment

Snoopbert
stick out tongue

Kosta

Snoopbert
Oh, you have it all wrong Kosta, he wasn't saying that they were shit, in fact he likes some of it! No, you see, he was just disagreeing.

Snoopbert
Incoming predicatble response: It will have something to do with bashing.

Now let us wait for the 5-page report of why we are wrong and he is right!

Kosta
He is entitled to his opinion, but voicing it in a less patronizing, condescending, and insulting manner towards other members would be appreciated. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.