Penny Dreadful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayy
Anyone think this will be good? The trailer looks something like the movie The Hitcher, which was a really good flick.

http://www.pennydreadfulthemovie.com/

cool

LizzyT123
Dang it, I tried to download it or whatever, and my dad's comp is like, alltel so its sooooper slow, but I dunno, it looks kinda cool from just looking at the hitchhiker photo

jayy
I thought so too. I think it will be pretty good. I'll def have to check it out. Just click on the link and the trailer should start.

wink

LizzyT123
I know, thats what I did, but my dad's comp is sooo sloooooooooo.............oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hate it!

thomasgeorge
lizzy do you love javy

LizzyT123
What? no, I don't love jayy, I like to just talk with him, and he's got a girlfriend anyways

thomasgeorge
how you know

b-dan
no lizz likes .........me just jokin

LizzyT123
lol!

b-dan
i know it was a horrible joke at most but we all need a good laugh once and a wiel any ways

LizzyT123
it wasn't horrible, it made me laugh!

b-dan
really well thats a first for me i never really make people laugh u jsut sort of made my day

LizzyT123
oh hooray! lol, I doubt that you rarely make people laugh. Have confidence!smile

b-dan
thanks big grin

LizzyT123
no prob

jayy
eek! eek!

steverules
It looks amazing, thankfully our computer isn't slow, I will go and see that movie for sure.

jayy
Originally posted by steverules
It looks amazing, thankfully our computer isn't slow, I will go and see that movie for sure.

Me too. Thanks for taking a looksee. wink

steverules
No problem.

Impediment
I thought this was supposed to be a thread about Penny Dreadful, not a junior high school social.

LizzyT123
Alright Grandad, keep your hair on.....I've never seen the Hitchhiker, but from the looks of it, I'll probably see this movie when its out.

steverules
I can't wait, but some people might think that it's a rip off of the hitchhiker so it might not do that well.

LizzyT123
But it'll probably get a lot of popularity of the ditzy teen girls, lol!

steverules
Obviously, girls love seeing a good horror movie where their kind get carved up into tiny little peices, set on fire, stabbed, hung etc etc etc etc etc and so on.

LizzyT123
lol, true true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.