I am pure evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark cobra66
I have looked in this forum, and found many opinions, statements, and ideas. now i give mine.
number one: my opinion. life is short, do what you want while you still can.
my nice statement: i'm a little teapot short and high. lol
my ideas: i think that they should make a cowboy hat with a propeller in it so i don't have to walk around, i can just fly.

ok, i'm done joking. actually I am usually a serious person. If someone critisizes me, i take it personal, and usually do what i can to offend them. but on forums, i'm different, i seem to open up more and let my kind side flow. lol, yeah right, i'm just a mean fart. lol. i'm hoping to make some friends here, but i just like to talk and talk. some people have a feeling that i like to ramble on and on and on and never get to the point. that's right me?! not get to my point? i know, i'm rambling now, it's on purpose, i look forward to reading your posts and, commmenting on what i think. bye for now.

danagrint
Originally posted by dark cobra66
I am pure evil

that's nice

DrDoom101
lmao

KPrince
welcome dark cobra66

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

*Sxc_Sarah*
Hiya Welcome to the mad house hv fun and keep postin Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.