Darth Maul (one saber) vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Battle happens in the Jedi Archives.

Se7in
Kit Fisto wins.

Ianus
This battle has actually been done before. And Kit Fisto would win, but it's be close.

The Creator
Actually Maul is supposed to have better saber skills than Sidious who plowed through Kit Fisto in seconds, so I'm not sure Kit would fare that well.

Ianus
Maul doesn't have better saber skills than Sidious, unless you think that Maul can beat Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin or Yoda.

Ballister
You said Anakin twice.

Se7in
That is ridiculous. Where is that fact stated at all, don't say a book or novelisation. Obi-Wan managed to cut through Maul's saber and put him on his ass while he was still a padawan. Pre-ROTS Obi was on, if not just below, Fisto's level. Maul was actually beat pretty easily by Sidious, so I fail to see how Fisto would not fare well.

Darth_Glentract
It was in one of those fake comics, I think.

I'm reading Cestus Deception, and Kit seems okay. I think he can take this.

DrDoom101
Kit Fisto, IMO, sounds like Obi-Wan in between AOTC and ROTS.

darthsith19
Maul. One saber, double bladed saber, it doesn't reallt matter unless Maul's facing more than one opponent at once.

Decay
i dont know why everyone thinks maul is so useless with a saber. sith are generally sronger than jedi because their a far more selective group. sidious might come across 100 potential lords before he chooses one, and sith always go for power, thats why he wanted anakin. maul would be far better than a standard jedi simply becuase sidious would have sought out an apprentice who was that powerful. people say he was only a weapon and a tool for sidious, you dont think he wanted a powerful weapon? besides that he would have had very very intencive training with a saber becuase he wanted to be the best in the galaxy. he trained to be the best his entire life. sidious might have held back some force abilities from him but his job was an assasin and a killer. he was trained to kill jedi.

one on one he killed a powerful jedi master whod have been on the councel if he didnt have such differing views. a master who was trained by count dooku, one of the best duelest the jedi order has ever seen. obi wan beat him, but it wasnt through his skills with a lightsaber. obi wan was more of a tactition and surprised maul. he used his anger to cut mauls saber in half, left himself open and was taken out. only through planning and environment did he manage to win.

that said i dont think kid is a standard jedi either, hes a master of form 1 and a very powerful jedi, but i dont think hes enough to take out maul. i like kit ever since i saw him in ep 2, but i just dont think he can win this.

overlord
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maul. One saber, double bladed saber, it doesn't reallt matter unless Maul's facing more than one opponent at once. Fanboy!! eek!
Whahahahaha!!!

Council#13
Originally posted by Ballister
You said Anakin twice.

laughing out loud

darthsith19
Originally posted by overlord
Fanboy!! eek!
Whahahahaha!!!
Fanboy my ass. I may like Maul but I like Kit too.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Wasn't Maul trained to kill Jedi since he was a small boy?

Ianus
Yeah. And a boy jedi killed him. Does anyone have a cohesive argument or just blatant Maul fanboyism?

Dush-khan Mabeo
It was just an observation not a fanboy statement.

Ianus
I wasn't refering to you directly.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Since the poll where Maul tooled Kun, it's hard to make out what people think or type

Ianus
Good point.

"omg u n00bl3r!!!!111 maul pawnz al he is teh uber 1337!!!!!@@##@@! he is bettre then Qwy gone Jissism cuz he killerd him hella 1337 stile n tpm navel sez qwy gone can pwn00rz teh Mase Wind3xx!!!!!!!!111 omfg n this b00k sez thet maul is better then Cideus thus maul pwnz00rs all!!!!1111111"

Dush-khan Mabeo
rock

Dush-khan Mabeo
Janus btw, I wanna change my name to Darth Brainiac, but embarrasment I don't know how.

Ianus
Click the Home page link on top (To go to the main forum page) and look for News and Questions at the bottom. There's a thread topic started by admin Raz about changing names. VERY IMPORTANT- be sure to click the link on his post in that thread, as it will take you to the screen to change your name. All name changes are subject to admin approval, so depending on when he's on it could be quick or it could be a day or so.

gambit11111111
number one overload leave him alone he has a good statement and isint a fan boy.Number two time for my opinion.I think that kit is a weak jedi along wiht agen kolar and saesse tiin.Who were plowed through like nothing by sidious and mace had no trouble and wasnt going the best of his ability he was still unsure of this new sithlord he was'nt quite ready for him to jult like that.He didint have a game plan like sidious did. Sidious has had a game plan for about his whole life yoda had a game plan and had to retreat one on one.Mace was taken down by suprise two on one not to say the sith lord and the chosen one.And this person is going to say maul had skills beyond sidious'es its comical no offence but maul was'nt that strong and kit fisto sucks but maul has a some saber skills under his belt he would own kit

overlord
Let me guess.. You like Darth Maul. yawn

gambit11111111
no not that much im a mace windu fan but he had some good points and fan boy is a little over the line so lets not kid our selfs here.

gambit11111111
but who noes it hink the fight would be quite boring because it never happened wait did someone sya this did happen this fight it couldnt of the only jedi who made contact with him was qiu gon and obi

Shadow x 20
Try periods every now and then please.

gambit11111111
no im good..........................

Decay
im not that big a maul fan, and kit is awesome, but he cant win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.