The Perfect Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
ZERA
TEAM
presents...

The Perfect Warrior

'Life...for thousands of years now man has asked the same question "why are we here" and still no answer. Some people even tried to create life and even more tried to take it away. No one knows why we are here or where we go in death but all we can do it continue searching for the answer...'

It is a little pass midnight in this wasteland. Black clouds fill the sky as it begins to heavily rain. Lights from the RED SWORD base do little for the guards stationed outside. The only way into the base is through a large door on its northern side where trucks can go in and out with a small doorway next to that. At the top of a small cliff a helichopter lands keeping itself hidden from the many search lights from the base. A moment passed and the helichopter flies off into the night sky. The air is cold and the rain makes it even colder. So begins the tale of the Perfect Warrior...

Kasake
A young klee stepped out of the 'copter and used his binoculars to see what was going on at the north gate. His rifle was across his back and his pistol at his side, his sniper still in the 'copter."Looks like more trucks are coming in guys." He said putting away his binoculars and getting out his sniper. "You guys comin' or what?"

soren
*an eight year old walked cautiosly out of the copter behind the klee, he had the klee's sniper if he wanted it, the 8 year old tripped* "Ow."

Ballister
Ballister jumped out and slid to the edge. "I don't like this place. I sense dark aura everywhere." Ballister held up a small metal orb and suddenly it opened into a probe. "Let's see what's in this wasteland." The probe suddenly lifted from Ballister's hand and flew off into the distance. Ballister was armed with a beam sword and his own customized pistol. As the probe returned, Ballister looked at the data it had found. "Useless piece of... I thought the military would give us good equipment." He threw the broken probe down the cliff and walked over to a ramp connecting to the lower floor.

Shadow x 20
A rather large man stands in front of three guards as the last truck rolls by. He looks up to where everyone is hiding but fails to see them due to the darkness and the thick rain. He says something to the guards behind him and two of them run off.

Kasake
*Kasake picked up the kid and took the sniper from him and patted him on the head. He was young but has been loyal to the team. He had made good friends with him and were like brothers.*"Balli wait for the rest of us.! Sheesh always trying to do your own thing."

Shadow x 20
A truck stopped in front of the base and a dozen soldiers carried off of it a large machine with some type of green liquid in it. The soldiers took the machine into the base.

soren
*the kid smiled he dusted himself off* ".....*sigh*......." *he was not talkative, always nevouse, he didn't know alot of friends but he did have some*

Kasake
"Woah woah woah. Balli what was that? That green thing they carried off into the base?"

Shadow x 20
The guards all go into the base leaving behind only two.

Mandolorian
Saru hopped out "wait till what i have in store for you" Saru said reffering to his items ~i was kinda hoping to start at the Zera team base~

Kasake
"And what exactly would that be Saru?" Kasake said as he started putting on his silencer for his sniper.

Kasake
(( What are going to do from here? Sneak in or something?))

Mandolorian
"check the back of the copter" saru said getting out of the stealth copter's pilot seat openning a door in the back revealing lots of chips "just download into your com-wrist (kind like a u-lodge from martin mystery) ~i hope it's alright that i have the copter it's the only thing i could think of and i'll post the non alien weapons in the discussion thread~

Kasake
"What do they do exactly?" He said examining one.

Mandolorian
"how many times do i have to explain you plug them in to your com-wrist and it downloaads the weapon and then when you need it you just press the certain button and the com-wrist projects a holographic projection of it that turn solid, it's my invention" Saru said already downloading

Kasake
"Oh uh... Well you know im not good at remembering things..." He put some chips in his pocket and brought out his sniper again."Should I take out those guards?"

Shadow x 20
The military base opened a sky roof and a giant airship emerged out and begun to fly off. Staying where you are it should pass overhead.

Kasake
"Okay... Looks like its time to move out!" He strapped his sniper to his back, grabbed his rifle, and moved on quietly.

((I g2g dont go no wheres important without me!!!))

Mandolorian
saru silently shot a tracker on the jet before it blasted off ~is this the perfect fighter main mission to kill the perfect fighter or are we starting with this one then we do the perfect fighter one?~

Shadow x 20
(No one here is the Perfect Warrior. The PW is what you are trying to save/kill from RED SWORD)

The airship, Vengeance begun to pass over head

Mandolorian
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
(No one here is the Perfect Warrior. The PW is what you are trying to save/kill from RED SWORD)

The airship, Vengeance begun to pass over head ~i knew that and never mind~ "okay i'll lead one group into the base" Saru said ~you don't have a character shadow~

Ballister
Ballister unclipped his beam sword from his utility belt, but didn't turn it on. "Well then, I think it's time to start. Since that piece of garbage wouldn't help me, I'll help myself." He tapped into his mind and used his super sense to see enemies nearby. "There are some guards at the bottom of this ramp. Should I take them out before we go down?"

Shadow x 20
Vengeance, the airship's lowest platform was about level to the top of the cliff everyone was on.

Ballister
Ballister looked up to the ship. "Got it." He jumped up onto the edge of the ship and swung on. He was greeted by two guards. "Hey you!" one of them said and fired. Ballister jumped up, dodging it, turned on his sword, and cut the guard's arm off. Then he took out his pistol and shot the other. "Clear."

Shadow x 20
You see through an open doorway the same machine they took inside a few moments later. The green liquid appears to have something inside of it...a person or something. No one is guarding it but a strange sphere sits in a glass case in front of it with a small fire in its center that keeps changing color.

Ballister
After seeing this, Ballister walks to the ledge and calls down to the rest of the team. "I think I've found something, but it has a dark aura in it. Take caution."

Jacobleo
Jacob looks at ballister and walks to him i will check this

CaptainBen
~need a spot to join in~

Jacobleo
(who me )

Ballister
Ballister looked over to Jacob. "Very well. But take extreme caution. We don't know what could happen." As Jacob walked to the door, 3 large robots emerged. Two only had plasma guns and wrist swords, the other had hyper lasers, a large super-sword, and a jet-pack. "Jacob, hold them off, I'll call for backup." Ballister walked to the edge and called to the others. "We need someone up here, there's some trouble."

Jacobleo
(ok and my bad)

Ballister

Jacobleo
*Jacob started to jump around* "hurry not to long i can do this"

soren
Soren: *he wasn't sure what was going on* "..........."

CaptainBen
~need recap so i can come in as if i have been there the whole time~

soren
(Uh......we got off a copter, took some chips witch are what we need for weapons I guess, and we jumped on an air-ship. I'm guessing it's the enemies.)

Kasake
"Hey, Soren."He grabbed a chip and handed it to him."Download a weapon, you need to be on guard at all times."He jumped on the ship and crouched behind a wall. He took out his sniper and took out one of the bots plasma guns and left leg. He shot one more time and nailed it right in the head making it malfunction."Lets go guys!"

soren
Soren: "Ok." *he put it in his pocket with the others he got and pulled out one for a plasma sword, he downloaded it, once it was solid he picked it up and looked at it* "How do I turn this thing on?" *he looked at it for a while*

CaptainBen
"oooo a plasma sword" Ben says as he grabs the chip.
"and a colapsable staff (like Robins from Teen Titans)"

Kasake
Kasake put his sniper away and brought out his rifle. He flanked left and shot at the "Super bot" as he was running. The bullets didnt do much but bounce off and fall to the ground. "Worthless peice of-"*He has shot at. Not by some plasma rifle but by the super laser. He was blasted against the wall as the super bot approached him.

Shadow x 20
The bots approached but a missile hit the one with the super laser. Flying up is the helicopter from before and it fired its machine guns at the bots destroying them. The helicopter approached but was shot down.

soren
Soren: *he was scared and was running around in circles* "..............."

Shadow x 20
The machine became active and started to shake. The sphere's fire started to fill the entire crystal ball. The paltform you were on begun to shake.

soren
Soren: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" *he tripped* "OW!!!!!!"

Kasake
*Kasake got up and ran over to the gun trying to figure out what its doing. "Guys? Whats going on?!"

Shadow x 20
The green liquid poured out of the machine and all over the floor.

soren
Soren: "Nasty!!" *some of the green liquid go on him*

Shadow x 20
A door opened and in walked the RED SWORD leader, Doctor.

Doctor: What's all this now?

soren
Soren: *he hid but he steped in the green liquid and it made tracks* "............."

Shadow x 20
The crystal sphere vanished in a bright light which also appeared inside the machine.

Doctor: Where is ESB-1138!?

soren
Soren: "what's ESB-1138?" *he let spoke out on accident he was even more scared because he thought he was going to get cought*

Ballister
Ballister stood in front of Soren. "Soren, don't be scared. I'll protect you." He took out a few kunais, then turned to Doctor. "So, you must be Doctor. I've been looking forwards to killing you." He got ready to throw them at Doctor.

Kasake
"Balli! You never learn! Your going to get yourself killed one day..." Kasake took out his battle rifle and aimed at Doctor. "Whats going on here?! What are you using ESB-1138 for?"

soren
Soren: *he was going to lie but he will do it for the team to escape, he stood up, he was ready for trouble* "I know where ESB-1138 went." *he got nervouse but didn't show he was lieing, he was ready to get captured, and questioned* "..........." *he stared*

Kasake
Kasake jerked his head in Sorens direction.~Good kid that Soren, but I wont let them take 'em, i'll kill Doctor if I have to.~ He looked back at Doctor and aimed the rifle again.

soren
Soren: "put it down Kasake." *he would do any thing for the team even if it means getting tortured to death for not knowing where ESB-1138 was.*

Kasake
"Sor-" He nodded and lowered the rifle, but he kept his hand on the trigger, just in case.

soren
Soren: "he was ready to be captured* "........."

soren
Soren: "..............." *he stuck his hands out*

Kasake
"Not yet Soren lets wait to hear what the Doctor has to say. Well Doctor?" He held the rifle tighter.

soren
Soren: *nodded* "What is ESB-1138?"

Kasake
"And what are you using it for?"

soren
Soren: "And how did you make it?"

Kasake
"You know what? I think we should just take you in for questioning and see what happens from there. But thats just me..."

soren
Soren: "Like I said before I know where ESB-1138 is."

Shadow x 20
Doctor: ESB must have used Celestial Heaven. No one knows where he is now, he could be anywhere. Take a load of this.

Doctor became covered in a metal exoskeleton. A light blue shield surrounded him.

Doctor: Meet my RED Skeleton!

soren
Soren: "No, I swear I know where it is." *he lied again*

Shadow x 20
Doctor: Don't try your tricks! Get a load of this!

The suit fired two missiles at Soren.

Kasake
"Soren!!" Kasake jumped in and shoved Soren away as the missiles hit the ground where they were standing."Soren. Stay down and try to be safe." Kasake handed him his pistol. "Use it when you need it, and use the chips for ammo." He ran off, flanking right with his battle rifle and ducking behind a wall.

soren
Soren: *he wouldn't just sit there, he got his plasma saber to work and charged at the doctor* "..............."

Kasake
"Damnit Soren!" He took out his sniper and shot multiple times and the Doctors head.

Shadow x 20
The bullets bounced off the suit's energy field. Doctor increased his right arm's power and knocked Soren into the wall. He turned around and started to charge at Kasake.

Kasake
Kasake jumped over Doctor's head and activated his beam-saber slicing at Doctor's back.

Shadow x 20
The back of Doctor's RED Skeleton opened up and fired a strange sonic boom that deactivated your sword.

Ballister
Ballister blended in with the room and snuck behind him. He threw kunais into the opening of his suit. "You won't be killing anyone today."

soren
soren: *he got a broken bone* "rrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!"

Ballister
Ballister took out his pistol. "If plasma is useless, then I'll have to use other methods." He shot a single bullet at the back of the kunai, propelling it even faster at the doctor.

Shadow x 20
The kunai bounced off the metal suit. Doctor turned and a piece of his chest plate opened up.

Doctor: Get a load of this!

Energy started to build up in the barrel of the cannon.

soren
Soren: *he didn't know what to do* "rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shadow x 20
Doctor: Special Beam Cannon...FIRE!!

The cannon released a huge energy wave at Ballister and Kasake

Kasake
*Before the cannon fired Kasake knocked the doctor off his feet and jumped so the cannon wouldnt hit him. It made a huge whole in the back of the hangar. Kasake landed on his back and shot his battle rifle from point blank at him.*

soren
Soren: *his arm was broken, he got up and ran in front of the blast* "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!"

Shadow x 20
The energy filled strengthed and stoped the rifle's bullets. Doctor got back up now but was moving slower then before.

Doctor: Hmm...only 50% power remaining. That's plenty of power to take you out for good!

Doctor cracked his knuckles and laughed. He activated his jet pack and started to hoover in the air. His sides opened up and revealed machine guns that opened fire.

soren
Soren: *tripped and fell on the ground* "..............."

Shadow x 20
Doctor ceased fire and he was moving even slower.

Doctor: Blast it! 7% power!? But how is that possible!? You're going to pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor jumped out of the doorway and activated his full boosters and flew off. The airship begun to loose altitude.

Ballister
Ballister ran to Soren, picked him up, and used super speed to get him outside. Then he ran back in and jumped at Doctor. He pulled out his pistol and fired right into the barrel of the gun.

soren
Soren: *he got up and dusted him self off again, his left arm was bent backwards(as in from his wrist to his elbow is bent in the wrong direction)* "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw." "WE'RE FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shadow x 20
We shall be starting over so be patient

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.