Boba Fett versus Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Each has a stick. Boba still has his rocket pack and Mace can use the Force to jump but nothing else.

Who sticks it to who?

Lil Krueger
rocket pack? You mean Jetpack? Boba. He could show Mace his mandalorian ass and activate his jetpack, thus burning Mace and his stick to hell.

Se7in
Fail to believe so. I think Jango was a better bounty hunter than Boba. With this in mind, Jango with a jetpack and his clone/son in a ship could not kill Obi-Wan, who is less than Windu, while Obi used no Force powers besides Push/Pull. Due to sufficient reasoning, Mace would defeat Boba even with minimal use of the Force.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Se7in
Fail to believe so. I think Jango was a better bounty hunter than Boba. With this in mind, Jango with a jetpack and his clone/son in a ship could not kill Obi-Wan, who is less than Windu, while Obi used no Force powers besides Push/Pull. Due to sufficient reasoning, Mace would defeat Boba even with minimal use of the Force.

With what? A wooden stick? Think not, Ianus said Boba STILL had his jetpack, not ONLY. A stick cannot break a Mandalorian armor. So still, IMO Boba Wins.

Ballister
Originally posted by Ianus
Each has a stick. Boba still has his rocket pack and Mace can use the Force to jump but nothing else.

Who sticks it to who?

That was either a coincidence or a really bad pun. Anyways, I guess that Freddy or whatever the hell is name was had a point, Ianus said still but not only. Boba would demolish Mace if so.

Darth Avis
well mace can flip boba's helmet right off (like litterly jump, grab it, take it off, and throw it) and pwn him with a stick stick out tongue

Se7in
Nice one Avis.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Darth Avis
well mace can flip boba's helmet right off (like litterly jump, grab it, take it off, and throw it) and pwn him with a stick stick out tongue

Boba won't just stand there. He's a feared bounty hunter(Maybe the best also) in OT era. Boba would kick him between the legs before Mace can even land. Also, how do you know the helmet will JUST come right off like that?

Ballister
Well, it's not exactly super-glued. Maybe suctioned. Not super-glued.

IKC
Boba is the best bounty hunter of the OT. Almost all the novels regarding him state this. (Do they state this about Jango in his time?)

Since all Mace can do with the Force is jump, Boba wins easily.

Illustrious
If they both only have sticks and Boba doesn't have his weapons, he can't really touch Mace.

Ushgarak
I bet if Boba had no legs he'd lose.

Oh wait- because that would be a silly precondition for the fight, yes?

overlord
Mace Windu jumps in the air, graps Boba by the leg and beats the crap out of him.

kamikz
Well seeing as Mace Windu is a swordmaster to the highest degree and Obi beated the shit out of Jango when he was UNARMED, Mace takes this.

mace=badass
Mace will force jump to Boba, grab him and bring him down. He will take off Boba's mask while Boba struggles to get free. But it ain't happenin'. So when Mace gets Boba's mask off he beats him to a bloody pulp......With duel wield sticks.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by overlord
Mace Windu jumps in the air, graps Boba by the leg and beats the crap out of him.

Yeah, Windu could take fire to the face, be hit with a stick and be kicked at the same time. He's so tough like that.

P.S. Lets get worked up over this thread.

mace=badass
Fire from what?
His rocket?
That he will dodge?

kamikz
Why would Jango use his jetpack, to escape? He has no weapons to use up there. And he never managed to burn Obi-Wan, I actually don't think it's that easy. It's on his back and I doubt Mace would jump under him behind his back insted of jumping towards his body and kick him like Obi-Wan did. And there is not a chance in hell Jango would get a hit on Mace with the stick.

Lil Krueger
Uhh....Never in ATOC shows Windu or Obi-Wan actually take off Jango's mask. Like I said, Jango's mask doesn't just COME right off, hes not stupid, that goes for Boba also.

Mace force jumps okay, what is Boba doin? Having a day dream? He won't just let Mace bring down him down. HE WOULD MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. Then beat the crap out of Mace then flame him to him with the JetPack.

kamikz
The Jetpack isent a weapon, I doubt he would use it as one even if he was unarmed (Jango didn't try to fry Obi when both we're unarmed). Really I think it's a hard task, it hasent got a huge fire and is easily destroyed. Mace could smack it with his stick and it would go mad and blow up with Boba on it.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by kamikz
The Jetpack isent a weapon, I doubt he would use it as one even if he was unarmed (Jango didn't try to fry Obi when both we're unarmed). Really I think it's a hard task, it hasent got a huge fire and is easily destroyed. Mace could smack it with his stick and it would go mad and blow up with Boba on it.

What the? A Wooden Stick can destroy or sabotage a STEEL(Or metal) Jetpack? Are you mad?

kamikz
No I'm not. Han Solo was blind, Chewie told him Boba was behind him and he just turned around and the metal staff he held just touched his jetpack and boom. He didnt even strike. If Mace who can tear apar an army of droids unarmed he can destroy a weak jetpack with a stick.

starwarsrules14
If all Mace can do is jump, I do believe Boba would win this one...

overlord
No, he is good at martial art! He beats the snot out of that punk.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I bet if Boba had no legs he'd lose.

Oh wait- because that would be a silly precondition for the fight, yes?

Hey Janus I think he just insulted you. stick out tongue

overlord
The moderator doesn't dare to criticize directly. stick out tongue

Ballister
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Uhh....Never in ATOC shows Windu or Obi-Wan actually take off Jango's mask. Like I said, Jango's mask doesn't just COME right off, hes not stupid, that goes for Boba also.

Mace force jumps okay, what is Boba doin? Having a day dream? He won't just let Mace bring down him down. HE WOULD MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. Then beat the crap out of Mace then flame him to him with the JetPack.

If he tried to burn Mace with his jetpack, he'd get propelled into the oppposite direction of his jet pack's flames. That wouldn't exactly work.

Ianus
Actually, I left the conditions of victory well wide open. I'm amazed that people are thinking it's a death match.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by kamikz
No I'm not. Han Solo was blind, Chewie told him Boba was behind him and he just turned around and the metal staff he held just touched his jetpack and boom. He didnt even strike. If Mace who can tear apar an army of droids unarmed he can destroy a weak jetpack with a stick.

Dude....Mace used the force during his war. A HUMAN CAN'T FREAKIN PUNCH OR TEAR APART METAL!! He used the force to strengthen his fist and also move like a bullet. And it was luck for Han. Also, it was a METAL staff not a wooden stick.

Boba wins. He has a mandalorian armor that can't be penetrated by a wooden stick. He won't let Mace take off his helmet like that, he would punch him, kick him hard, or MOVE out of the way.

jollyjim311
Windu hits Boba as Boba tries to take off, the stick splinters and cuts Bobas flame thrower fuel cord, Boba lights his jetpack and we all lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.