PT Jedi versus the Third Reich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
This is the entire strength of the Wehrmacht ONLY versus the PT Jedi. Imagine a temple storming episode. The jedi cannot leave the area.

Darth Avis
everyone is using my ragnos temple purge idea.

Ianus
It was a good idea.

Darth Faunus
Stop patting yourself on the back, Avis. It was good, but nothing enough to gain you bragging rights.

Only vercetti's 'ragnus v. shadws v. creshssh v. hiord v. nodd v. semus' could claim that. wink

Ianus
lol

"furce ligtnin wud cruc all"

Darth Faunus
Lol, my Plo Koon line!

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

So what if he lacks a TK ability? If Plo Koon uses his 'omg furce lightnn tht wud crus all', it'd be absorbed, and then thrown right back at him in an energy attack.

Darth Faunus
Lol!

I am so totally uber. . .

Ianus
Ganz toll.

Darth Faunus
Llot znag1!1!!

Ianus
zOMG! u r ub3r l13377!!!111

Darth Faunus
zOMG!1!!11!1! i knuwz!! buht i cant hep it u no im jus 2 kewl fur skool!1!!

overlord
If Plo Koon is there, he will freeze a small creek and make everybody slip. Then he would throw a force fireball thus making everybody fall in to water and then he will electrocute all.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/img/movie_bg.jpg

Tortoise Herder
It depends on WHICH Wehrmacht we are dealing with. The German Army of WWII was often on opposite sides of the spectrum: It was either rediculously outnumbered but better trained (usually on the Eastern Front), or it was overwhelming numerically but the quality was low in comparison to its opponents (Usually on the Western Front). The first true Blitzkreig that was not Blitzkreig lite (Poland) or get hung up on Forts, taking large losses only to pass them by and win the war of manuever (Low Countries and France, check it up sometime, most historians take the Nazis' word at face value at their losses, but now it appears that they used their numerical advantage to simply run across the West taking losses heavier than their opponents but demoralizing them enough to force capitulation, and covered it up for moral) was Yugoslavia, where Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary actually outnumbered the Royal Yugoslav army, but saw the Germans (who had experience and better training) fighting alone while the others (Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary) and the bulk of the main German force still mobilizing, against an overwhelmingly large Yugoslav army in the start of Operation 25 (Balkans Campaign, including Greece, though that was a WHOLE different story...) and managing to not only to rout their sorry excuse for a fighting force, but also to play off the ethnic tensions in the army and in the nation (Croat Ustashe anybody?) in general to cause the collapse of Yugoslavia within weeks. They also trapped the Yugoslav Royal Army in Yugoslavia to prevent them from linking up with the Western Allies (mainly the Greeks and the British) in Greece and destroyed them finally. On the other hand, you see in Italy and France 1944 they are destroyed by the Western Allies who are grossly outnumbered by them, with some noble exceptions (Goodwood and Villers-Bocage). Also, when the Germans started the war, they had around four million Germans under arms (around 80% I would guess in the Wehrmacht) and around 1.5 million "Italians" (Most of whom were in reality Germans sent to make sure that the disgustingly unpopular Italian Moose did not get overthrown.) Later in the War, at their Height, they had at LEAST 10 million. And that is not counting the number of men they "Stuffed" into the Italian Army and the Vichy Forces. So to quote Janus, that would be around, oh say, anywhere from 200-1,000 Jedi fending off a Juggernaut of 4-10 MILLION. And that is without counting the faux Italians and Vichymen who were in reality Germans. The Jedi may have Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan, etc. But still, even leaving out those whose command stucture is dubious (SS, HitlerJugend, etc.) and the Germans who were officially "Italians" and "Vichy French," AND leaving out groups like the Bulgarians and Hungarians, AND leaving out the Ethnic voulanteers (Estonian SS, Latvian SS, others) I would still have to give this to the guys fighting for the murdering bastard. The only hope the Jedi have is if the Germans stampede eachother to death getting to the battle. Even 4-10 million poorly trained and equipped conscripts can take down a few hundred Jedi. Sheer force of firepower.

General Kenobl
Jeez, maybe you should have idented....

Noob_Krueger
Son, is there a reason why you necromanced?

Tortoise Herder
I looked through the versus fourms, and I found this, and since it kind of dropped off for some reason, I decided to add my thoughts on. I didn't know this was abandoned. Sorry.

overlord
OMG WY IS DIS THRAD STIL OPAN?????

Captain REX
Tortoise Herder didn't do anything wrong, don't bash him if he contributed positively...

Unfortunately, though, this thread breaks the rules. Yay Janus thread. no expression

*locked!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.