The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Clichés

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
http://www.project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html

Yay for finding random stuff while bored!

This is so funny.....and so very true, too laughing out loud

BackFire
Pretty funny, though many of them aren't really cliches and I was able to think of numerous exceptions to many of the "rules".

There were some clever ones though.

Lana
I can actually think of times I've had every single one of those happen in a game.

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud Play Tales Of S for Gc and 90% of those are true. I dn whats scary..that they are right or I read all of that shocking

BackFire
Originally posted by Lana
I can actually think of times I've had every single one of those happen in a game.

Yes, they've all happened one time, but that doesn't make them cliches. Cliches suggests that they've all happened more then one time.

Victor Von Doom
While never playing roleplaying games, I would like to venture the idea that an event could happen but once, yet become a cliche.

TwisterGameX
I love reading things like this because I noticed it but never noticed it if you have any idea, on what I mean.

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I love reading things like this because I noticed it but never noticed it if you have any idea, on what I mean.

Yeah I know what you mean.

And they are pretty funny.

TwisterGameX
The parent thing,the sword not breaking and them going to sleep heals anything ever..even in harvest moon.

BackFire
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
While never playing roleplaying games, I would like to venture the idea that an event could happen but once, yet become a cliche.

Yes, my bad. I meant to say "rules" instead of "cliches".

Some of the "rules" that were mentioned on the site are hardly that.

Victor Von Doom
Dungeon Design 102 seems applicable to the RE series, I must confess.

hotsauce6548
laughing

And they're all true. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.