Which is the worst Superman superpower?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
He's had tons of stupid powers, most of his powers are stupid, but what are his MOST stupid powers?

Super-Mathematics
Super-Kisses
Super-Weaving
Super-Ventriloquism
Super-Landscaping
Super-Hunch
Super-Friction
Suoer-Magnetisim
Super-Telepathic Command
Super-Intuition

Got some more?

*Stolen* evil face

Piedmon
SUPER-KNITTING.

thesilverspider
super skeet skeet

Mindship
How come no one's ever discussed that TV's-My-Favorite-Martian power used in Superman II: y'know - point yer finger and that white tractor beam shoots out...'sup wit dat?

BTW, silverspider, cool sig. I'd actually like to see Marvel do something with that thumbs_up

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mindship
How come no one's ever discussed that TV's-My-Favorite-Martian power used in Superman II: y'know - point yer finger and that white tractor beam shoots out...'sup wit dat?

BTW, silverspider, cool sig. I'd actually like to see Marvel do something with that thumbs_up

yeah... but in Superman II he trapped people with his S symbol, dissapeared and made illusions of himself all in the one fight

Mindship
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah... but in Superman II he trapped people with his S symbol, dissapeared and made illusions of himself all in the one fight

Gadzooks, I forgot about those...plus he said he used to play that illusion "game" as a kid on Krypton...sheesh, like he doesn't have enough powers.

I was also never crazy about "freeze breath." I think this one came from the human act of blowing on, say, hot soup to cool it off. Whoever came up with this power obviously choose to ignore the fact that blowing, per se, is not what cools hot food off; blowing just helps to dissipate the local concentration of heat, eventually bringing soup down to room temperature (which, of course, would happen anyway in time).

And as for Superman "supercompressing" the air in his lungs (and this is what causes his breath to chill), wrong again: if anything, supercompressing air would heat his breath up.

Ah...nothing like debating nonsense before going off to consume bird flesh.

Juntai
And in another Superman movie, he kissed her and altered her memories, flew around the world, making it spin backwards, therefor spinning time back as well, and saving lois.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
Gadzooks, I forgot about those...plus he said he used to play that illusion "game" as a kid on Krypton...sheesh, like he doesn't have enough powers.

I was also never crazy about "freeze breath." I think this one came from the human act of blowing on, say, hot soup to cool it off. Whoever came up with this power obviously choose to ignore the fact that blowing, per se, is not what cools hot food off; blowing just helps to dissipate the local concentration of heat, eventually bringing soup down to room temperature (which, of course, would happen anyway in time).

And as for Superman "supercompressing" the air in his lungs (and this is what causes his breath to chill), wrong again: if anything, supercompressing air would heat his breath up.

Ah...nothing like debating nonsense before going off to consume bird flesh. Arctic Breath is the actual term for it.

Avalonofthewind
How about Super Surgery?
There was an old comic where supes needed to operate on someone, so he read through a library of surgical books in a second...and then performed the procedure flawlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.