Hiya I'm not that new but I never did one of these

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hello KMC - ho are you all smile

Hit_and_Miss
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative10.jpg

laughinglaughinglaughing

kamikz
Hi Whirlysplat how are you. Oh I mean Sir Whirlysplat.

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm good thanks guys smile

Eis
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative10.jpg

laughinglaughinglaughing
it never gets old laughing

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Eis
it never gets old laughing

Like all the great ones... when used at the right time there funny again...laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Like all the great ones... when used at the right time there funny again...laughing

In my new self appointed role as forum "peace keeper", I'd just like to say the girl in the bikini has a fine backside.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
In my new self appointed role as forum "peace keeper"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive14.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive14.jpg

Thats somewhat insulting

Just because you still cannot tell me who Bruce Lee has beaten.

Do you usually mock the handicapped, because thats what that picture is doing. Do you find the handicapped a source of amusement?

Hit_and_Miss
Just because you still cannot tell me who Bruce Lee has beaten.

Honestly dude....
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares6.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
Honestly dude....
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares6.jpg

The handicapped, do you believe "dude" its right to use them as figures of fun? however you must realise I expected to draw you out in your forum H and M. After all you do hang round here wink

Ultimate Rage
Hello KMC - ho are you all smile

umm hi welcome to the forum if u want to be friends here is my pic

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
umm hi welcome to the forum if u want to be friends here is my pic

I would love to be your friend, some strange guy who hate the handicapped keeps posting you seem much nicer.

Hit_and_Miss
lol more GS bashing.... when will it end???

Ultimate Rage
I would love to be your friend, some strange guy who hate the handicapped keeps posting you seem much nicer.

whistle indeed i am......

Ultimate Rage

what is this "GS" creature you speak of?

Sir Whirlysplat

I'm sorry who is GS - don't you have some more welcome threads to post in wink if you know what I mean. This guy rage seems nice, he has not mocked the handicapped.

heres his pic again smile

Sir Whirlysplat
what is this "GS" creature you speak of?

I don't know I wonder if like Hit and Miss he also Hates the handicapped?

Ultimate Rage
I don't know I wonder if like Hit and Miss he also Hates the handicapped?

i think he does...... yes

Sir Whirlysplat
i think he does...... yes

That is so evil.

Heres your pic again smile Why are you pointing

Sir Whirlysplat
That is so evil.

heres what I look like - don't let the moustache fool you I am straight - not that not being makes you a bad person.

Ultimate Rage
That is so evil.

because my blood composition is 37.8% pure alcohol.....and i was only semi conscious at the time ......therefore i was not aware of my immediate surrounding......

Sir Whirlysplat
because my blood composition is 37.8% pure alcohol.....and i was only semi conscious at the time ......therefore i was not aware of my immediate surrounding......

You do look a little drunk I must confess - heres me again.

Ultimate Rage
You do look a little drunk I must confess - heres me again.

i love doing this activity......

Sir Whirlysplat
i love doing this activity......

Yes All the new members must know this is what people get up to at KMC

Ultimate Rage
Yes All the new members must know this is what people get up to at KMC

expands ur sensory perception and consciousness its great

Sir Whirlysplat
expands ur sensory perception and consciousness its great

Endorsed by at least one of the mods in this thread here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378180&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

Ultimate Rage
Endorsed by at least one of the mods in this thread here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378180&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

indeed i saw it......lil bitchiness does drugs its great smile smile

Sir Whirlysplat
indeed i saw it......lil bitchiness does drugs its great smile smile

It is amazing that so many of the Mods admit to "doing drugs"

Hit_and_Miss
How many times have you broken the law whirly?

Storm
You call 2 out of 21 many?

Ultimate Rage
2 shifty ...............probably all mods do it.except paola..lol u banned me like 3 times.....

Sir Whirlysplat
How many times have you broken the law whirly?

Are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night? - Who can say? Why are you "cruising" the Welcome threads again H and M.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Storm
You call 2 out of 21 many?

Its all in good nature Storm smile

Ultimate Rage
Its all in good nature Storm smile

dont fear the mods.they are puny compared to us.they fear us....

Hit_and_Miss
Why are you "cruising" the Welcome threads again H and M.

Cause I'm a friendly guy... Is there something wrong with saying hello to new people?

Sir Whirlysplat
Cause I'm a friendly guy... Is there something wrong with saying hello to new people?

no you keep it up - best of luckwink

Sir Whirlysplat
dont fear the mods.they are puny compared to us.they fear us....

laughing

Takiko_4ever
Hello and welcome to KMC
enjoy your stay...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
Hello and welcome to KMC
enjoy your stay...

Thank you Takiko smile

Eis
It is amazing that so many of the Mods admit to "doing drugs"
That's not fair, Lil B and Mech said he did as in past.
Who else?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
That's not fair, Lil B and Mech said he did as in past.
Who else?

smile whats not fair I'm amazed two did on a PG13 forum smile

Eis
smile whats not fair I'm amazed two did on a PG13 forum smile
They do drugs, I'm thirteen years old I know damn well what drugs do and I'm perfectly OK with people who use them.
And what's not fair? You said you were surprised so many mods admitted they did drugs, and only 2 did.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
They do drugs, I'm thirteen years old I know damn well what drugs do and I'm perfectly OK with people who use them.
And what's not fair? You said you were surprised so many mods admitted they did drugs, and only 2 did.

Yes on a PG 13 forum what kind of message does that send smile

Do you think drugs are ok Eis? smile

Eis
Yes on a PG 13 forum what kind of message does that send smile

Do you think drugs are ok Eis? smile
They don't encourage anyone to take drugs, they barely even talk about it, they only mentioned it because the thread was about drugs, so maybe the problem isn't them, it's the thread in the first place.

I'm perfectly OK with people smoking pot, and if they're cosiderate and take it in moderation I think cocaine's ok too. I've never met anyone who took any other drugs than K, E or pot and those who I know that take those drugs are very normal and only take drugs when they go clubbing and as far as I see very consideratley... and yeah I know there are people out there who can't get enough of drugs and screw up their entire lives, but it's their lives it doesn't affect me.
So basically my asnwer is, yes I'm OK with drugs like K, E or pot. I would disencourage people to take cocaine but it's their choice.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
They don't encourage anyone to take drugs, they barely even talk about it, they only mentioned it because the thread was about drugs, so maybe the problem isn't them, it's the thread in the first place.

I'm perfectly OK with people smoking pot, and if they're cosiderate and take it in moderation I think cocaine's ok too. I've never met anyone who took any other drugs than K, E or pot and those who I know that take those drugs are very normal and only take drugs when they go clubbing and as far as I see very consideratley... and yeah I know there are people out there who can't get enough of drugs and screw up their entire lives, but it's their lives it doesn't affect me.
So basically my asnwer is, yes I'm OK with drugs like K, E or pot. I would disencourage people to take cocaine but it's their choice.

Do you pay taxes to support the victims of drug abuse?

- did you know MDMA can kill girls with one hit due to how it interacts with Oestrogen.

Have you taken drugs yourself?

smile

Eis
Do you pay taxes to support the victims of drug abuse?

- did you know MDMA can kill girls with one hit due to how it interacts with Oestrogen.

Have you taken drugs yourself?

smile
I think it's wrong that the gov uses the people's tax dollars to support victims of drug abuse.
Yes I do know, and I knew someone who died fo taking a hit of Ecstacy, but each person is held responsable for their own actions. A girl should be aware of the dangers that could happen when she takes MDMA, if she chooses to take ectacy anyway she's held responsable for her own choice.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
I think it's wrong that the gov uses the people's tax dollars to support victims of drug abuse.
Yes I do know, and I knew someone who died fo taking a hit of Ecstacy, but each person is held responsable for their own actions. A girl should be aware of the dangers that could happen when she takes MDMA, if she chooses to take ectacy anyway she's held responsable for her own choice.

sorry thats where we disagree, your a minor and therefore not responsible for your actions - thats why adults make decisions for you in many things.

Have you taken drugs?

Eis
sorry thats where we disagree, your a minor and therefore not responsible for your actions - thats why adults make decisions for you in many things.

Have you taken drugs?
Well I do agree on drug legalization but it obviously should be legal for people of 21 years old +
Is that what you meant?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
Well I do agree on drug legalization but it obviously should be legal for people of 21 years old +
Is that what you meant?

Do you believe all drugs should be legalised?

What do you think about the social effects of drugs like the rages some people who have taken Cocainr, Crystal Meth or MDMA have due to Serotonin dumping?

Eis
Do you believe all drugs should be legalised?

What do you think about the social effects of drugs like the rages some people who have taken Cocainr, Crystal Meth or MDMA have due to Serotonin dumping?
No, not all of them.
People have 'rages' when they're drunk, don't they?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
No, not all of them.
People have 'rages' when they're drunk, don't they?

Yes they do however when they are sober this is rare - with these drugs the rages are due to a permenant chemical imbalance caused by taking the drug and can manifest when a person has stopped taking them spontaneously for the rest of their lives. Very sad really the knock on damage has to be paid for in my taxes as well smile

Eis
Yes they do however when they are sober this is rare - with these drugs the rages are due to a permenant chemical imbalance caused by taking the drug and can manifest when a person has stopped taking them spontaneously for the rest of their lives. Very sad really the knock on damage has to be paid for in my taxes as well smile
It is sad and unfortunate... but well as I've said before people should be aware of the dangers of drugs. And if they are aware of the dangers and choose to take drugs... it's their problem.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
It is sad and unfortunate... but well as I've said before people should be aware of the dangers of drugs. And if they are aware of the dangers and choose to take drugs... it's their problem.

Not when others pay for it in money, pain, hard work and emotion.

Families of victims
Health care workers
Police
Schools
Social Services
The Tax Payer are just some of those that have to mop up collateral damage.

Eis
hard work? it's the police/health care worker's job.
money? as I said it's not fair for tax payers to be paying for the treatment of drug users but that can change.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
hard work? it's the police/health care worker's job.
money? as I said it's not fair for tax payers to be paying for the treatment of drug users but that can change.

Is it so the Police and the health care workers are there to have to clean up self inflicted damage. OK confused So how about the time that could be used dealing with other issues.

Eis
the police doesn't need to be involved at all.
there are special wings in a hospital and the nurses and doctors who deal with drug users are specialized on the subject, so they're always dealing with drug users.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
the police doesn't need to be involved at all.
there are special wings in a hospital and the nurses and doctors who deal with drug users are specialized on the subject, so they're always dealing with drug users.

Police are ofter involved in overdoses etc - in the UK Med staffs time is tied up dealing with the direct and indirect damaged caused by Drugs. You only need to visit an A and E unit at the weekend to see this.

Eis
Well I meant if drugs were legal, there would be no reason for the police 2 b inolved in an OD
So the doctors have many other patients with a more critical condition than an OD in the waiting room?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
Well I meant if drugs were legal, there would be no reason for the police 2 b inolved in an OD
So the doctors have many other patients with a more critical condition than an OD in the waiting room?

telling families that bodies have been found - dealing with people assaulted by drug users etc.

Doctors have other patients waiting who are less serious and did not inflict there damage on themselves, then the people who are assaulted by coke heads etc.

Eis
telling families that bodies have been found - dealing with people assaulted by drug users etc.

Doctors have other patients waiting who are less serious and did not inflict there damage on themselves, then the people who are assaulted by coke heads etc.
guess u have a point there..
nyways got to go. nice talkin 2 ya

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
guess u have a point there..
nyways got to go. nice talkin 2 ya

yup cya mate, your ging to fit in well round here, your intelligent and perceptive - Welcome smile

MysteryRidah
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by MysteryRidah

Thank you MysteryRidah - thats a cool name how did you come up with that? I have a feeling people will make me welcome here smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by MysteryRidah

Thank you MysteryRidah - thats a cool name how did you come up with that? I have a feeling people will make me welcome here

Blair Wind
HELLO newcomer!!! hope you enjoy your stay!!

this is a tribute to someone you may not know

pile

Stay Windy rock

shifty

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
HELLO newcomer!!! hope you enjoy your stay!!

this is a tribute to someone you may not know

pile

Stay Windy rock

shifty

Who could you be talking about I wonder shifty

respect and thank you Mr Wind smile

Evil Genius
Paola may have unfairly banned you for highlighting bullying in the comics forum Whirly but you are still the KING around here. hope your back soon.

Hit_and_Miss
shut up whirly sock....
have 2 weeks off to think about your crimes....

How many bans have you had now??
I know you have been done for trolling aswell!!!

Isn't it about time you got a perm ban??

Evil Genius
shut up whirly sock....
have 2 weeks off to think about your crimes....

How many bans have you had now??
I know you have been done for trolling aswell!!!

Isn't it about time you got a perm ban??

Yet another outburst 10 nil me.

You lose everytime you coma across my friend Whirly or myself. You call him a troll yet those on the Ali thread think you are.

Because you bring nothing to the discussion and are obviously very young.

Stay Evil smile

Hit_and_Miss
More blantent socking.... seriously... and now your mimicing whirly...

talk about desperation... Whirly gets canned in debates so he socks accounts so it looks like people agree with him...

Evil Genius
More blantent socking.... seriously... and now your mimicing whirly...

talk about desperation... Whirly gets canned in debates so he socks accounts so it looks like people agree with him...

Whirly never gets canned unlike you, Mr Miss. No one knows or care who you are on here.

Whirly came out top in the comics forum again with Rage. The only one who know who you are are on the Ali thread and they laugh at you.

Hit_and_Miss
It don't wana be loved by 15 year old boys like whirly... Impressing children.. wow thats cool!!!! laughing out loud

You go look at the poll in that thread.... Bruce is still winning...
Don't worry EG... you got serv'd... and trust me... it won't be the last time...

Evil Genius
It don't wana be loved by 15 year old boys like whirly... Impressing children.. wow thats cool!!!! laughing out loud

You go look at the poll in that thread.... Bruce is still winning...
Don't worry EG... you got serv'd... and trust me... it won't be the last time...

No you like 15 year old grls thats why you hang round the welcome threads.

You have no friends on this forum at all as far as I can see.

Evil Genius
This seems to be the thread you post on most Mr Miss, obviously Whirly means a lot to you. I guess he must've owned you as badly as in the Ali thread a great deal.

Hit_and_Miss
Wow... Thats exactly what whirly said.... its almost... as if you read whirlys mind and then posted it....

I hate chavy kids like you....

Evil Genius
Wow... Thats exactly what whirly said.... its almost... as if you read whirlys mind and then posted it....

I hate chavy kids like you....

This seems to be the thread you post on most Mr Miss, obviously Whirly means a lot to you. I guess he must've owned you as badly as in the Ali thread a great deal.

and your a racist, I am no Chav (whatever that is) I am an american.

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... Only whirly takes chav has a racist term... You would have to know the word for it to offend you in a racist way..... Seeing as I haven't posted any other comments that could have been taken as racism...

Hey hows it going whirly! big grin
Sorry to hear about your banning.... laughing Wonder how GS is taking the news!

Whirly you should of just posted that you think there is alot bullies.... You were obviously gonner get a temp ban for doing that...

Evil Genius
lol.... Only whirly takes chav has a racist term... You would have to know the word for it to offend you in a racist way..... Seeing as I haven't posted any other comments that could have been taken as racism...

Hey hows it going whirly! big grin
Sorry to hear about your banning.... laughing Wonder how GS is taking the news!

Whirly you should of just posted that you think there is alot bullies.... You were obviously gonner get a temp ban for doing that...

I am not Whirly but I read him say it was a racist term, I don't know what a chav is. wrong again Mr Miss.

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Evil Genius
I am not Whirly but I read him say it was a racist term, I don't know what a chav is. wrong again Mr Miss.

I do know GS has taken a break from the comics forum since the handbook of the marvel universe new edition supported Whirly's view.

Hit_and_Miss
so you read a thread about a word and didn't read what it meant...

LOL your either lying or are really stupid...

Really whirly you should just give up socking... Though you have broken every other rule on this board... I doubt that socking is above you....

Evil Genius
so you read a thread about a word and didn't read what it meant...

Really whirly you should just give up socking... Though you have broken every other rule on this board... I doubt that socking is above you....

He did not say what it was in the thread I read just that it was racist.
Interestingly I am sure several sock checks have been done on me as many thought I was whirly.

GS has left the comics forum as the handbook of the Marvel Universe new edition supported Whirly.

Hit_and_Miss
its not hard to get different ips so you fool the sock checks...

Its obvious your a sock... You love whirly in every thread hes getting owned in... If only you were here for the "should I forgive germany" or the "Gay" thread... Maybe he wouldn't of taken such a bad owning...

Evil Genius
its not hard to get different ips so you fool the sock checks...

Its obvious your a sock... You love whirly in every thread hes getting owned in... If only you were here for the "should I forgive germany" or the "Gay" thread... Maybe he wouldn't of taken such a bad owning...

I doubt he got owned I suspect he fought a war if I know Whirly from other forums, and I do. Or he just set uot to shake up a forum and loads of people vanished afterwards, probably his target was german if it was a germany thread. Is the german still around? I bet the main protagonists have him on ignore now.

Good old Whirly. We call him the Cliche buster.

Evil Genius
Talking of ownage Miss, Deck awaits your reply

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=344380&pagenumber=82#post5503518

Hit_and_Miss
Isn't it sad when People big themselves up... Are you that shallow that you need to swing on your own nuts to make you feel like a man??? then again, your rep round here is rather low... Perhaps you should stick to doing things your good at...

Yup and as I said whirly I'm doing background reading....

Say cresh is owning you quite bad in the other thread... perhaps you should stick to GS bashing...
where you take a pic and blow it widely out of proportion....

Evil Genius
Isn't it sad when People big themselves up... Are you that shallow that you need to swing on your own nuts to make you feel like a man??? then again, your rep round here is rather low... Perhaps you should stick to doing things your good at...

Yup and as I said whirly I'm doing background reading....

Say cresh is owning you quite bad in the other thread... perhaps you should stick to GS bashing...
where you take a pic and blow it widely out of proportion....

not really the only neutral supported me laughing out loud

you don't count as neutral as like Whirly, I always own you. thats why you follow me round now.

Hit_and_Miss

you don't count as neutral as like Whirly, I always own you. thats why you follow me round now.
Quick edit that.... It should be...

you don't count as neutral like Whirly, he always owns you. thats why you follow him round now.

Talking about yourself as if you were whirly!!!

Oh noes!!! anyone might think you were one!!!

Shut it whirls... For a 38yr old you sure are immature.. I would of thought you would of grown up...
Maybe your having a midlife crissis!!!! Quick buy a sports car!!! you need to act young an hip! big grin

Evil Genius
Quick edit that.... It should be...

Talking about yourself as if you were whirly!!!

Oh noes!!! anyone might think you were one!!!

Shut it whirls... For a 38yr old you sure are immature.. I would of thought you would of grown up...
Maybe your having a midlife crissis!!!! Quick buy a sports car!!! you need to act young an hip! big grin

I'm not Whirly and I'm not 38, you obviously fancy him. Thats why you try and pove something to me, saying I'm him. Please don't mess with posts.

Hit_and_Miss
I was trying to help you keep your little disguise a bit longer... Afterall your going to get perm banned for this... and what will you do when you can't post here!

*sob*

Evil Genius
I was trying to help you keep your little disguise a bit longer... Afterall your going to get perm banned for this... and what will you do when you can't post here!

*sob*

I won't get a perma ban as I have done nothing wrong.

Hit_and_Miss
why is christmas stocking under your name....

Seems like you put it there as a hint
Your sig says smoke and mirrors... a nother hint to the fact your hiding who you are...

Whirly give it up... its soo obvious.. and your ass is gonner get banned...

Evil Genius
why is christmas stocking under your name....

Seems like you put it there as a hint
Your sig says smoke and mirrors... a nother hint to the fact your hiding who you are...

Whirly give it up... its soo obvious.. and your ass is gonner get banned...

not at all I am not Whirly, these things mean nothing.

Hit_and_Miss
Anyways whirly I'm off.. its been fun putting you to shame again!

Perhaps you can sock another acount to back your ass up again??
just try not to be tooo obvious...

Evil Genius

Yes its been fun laughing at you. smile

I am not Whirly.

Whirlyfan1
I am not Whirly either

I am Whirlyfan1

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Whirlyfan1

Who the hell knows what anyone can do.

smile

Splatman
so you read a thread about a word and didn\'t read what it meant...

Yeah - but you suck cock smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Splatman

You say that with some certainty is it because you are or know Hit and Miss or is it just a strong intuitive vibe. If its the intuition I can see why you might think that about him and I agree its possible.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Splatman

You say that with some certainty is it because you are or know Hit and Miss or is it just a strong intuitive vibe. If its intuition I can see why you might think that about him and I agree its possible.

Sir Whirlysplat
100 posts smile

DrDoom101
101st post

Council#13
wow, so many retricted people this month...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DrDoom101
101st post

Hello Pal smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.