Would you kill a child?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn

papabeard
NICE

thomasgeorge
i would kill a child

papabeard
I like children but I couldnt eat a whole one big grin

thomasgeorge
or me

papabeard
No, I think I could manage to eat you, not all in one sitting but if I kept you on ice................

LizzyT123
Um, I'd kill a child if it was like a zombie, or my cousin smile

thomasgeorge
same or my bro

stunna1773
i would kill myself before killin a child

LizzyT123
well, I dunno what I'd do. But hell yeah, I'd kill a zombie baby!

Susan-Storm
No I Could not Kill a Child since I Still consider myself one laughing out loud

thomasgeorge
Originally posted by stunna1773
i would kill myself before killin a child

how can you kill yourself then kill a child when youre killed youre killed

b-dan
it would depend for me like if i was the killer and the only way to get to some one was taking there kid hostage and killing them then i would go do it

LizzyT123
I dunno if I'd ever go that insane to want to actually kill someone though......I wonder what its like to kill a person though, it probably doesn't feel that bad unless your extremely sympathetic like me, lol

LizzyT123
But finally, yes, I'd kill a child if I absoluetly had to. Or if it was as annoying as Andy Barkley

jayy
If they came out of a cornfield with a knife and glowing eyes, hell yes!!

eek! eek!

papabeard
Or if some kid who was knocked down by a truck and then came back to life and cut my achilles tendon with a scalpel, I could kill him, cos he's already dead

LizzyT123
um, nice vibrant explanation there papabeard, lol

b-dan
Originally posted by papabeard
Or if some kid who was knocked down by a truck and then came back to life and cut my achilles tendon with a scalpel, I could kill him, cos he's already dead ya i would kill that little kid from pet sematary Gage i think his name is

LizzyT123
Dead babies, aren't much fun at all, still got one rotting in the hall....lol! jk jk, you guys know that song right? but instead of babies its puppies. Ah...yeah....I crack ma'self up.

deathbycorn
So if you people watched good movies you'd of seen this before but you probably would rather watch Scream than a true horror movie.

Anyway, this awesome Spannish movie is being remade into English.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2757

EAT THAT UP AND LOOK OUT FOR A CHILDREN OF THE CORN REMAKE IN THE FUTURE!!!

Leathergien
Yes, i would kill a child, if it was threatening me or indangering me... embarrasment

SelphieT
Originally posted by deathbycorn
So if you people watched good movies you'd of seen this before but you probably would rather watch Scream than a true horror movie.

Anyway, this awesome Spannish movie is being remade into English.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2757

EAT THAT UP AND LOOK OUT FOR A CHILDREN OF THE CORN REMAKE IN THE FUTURE!!!

the hell is your problem dude? If you don't like the majority of us, go to a different forum. Eesh. Plus, I'd watch anything, ANYTHING instead of the movie Scream you jerk.

I'll probably just watch this movie in spanish.

LaHaine
yes, i would definitely kill all of your children

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by LaHaine
yes, i would definitely kill all of your children

flaw in your idea..if we started killing all of our children earlier..a very VERY distruction of human being would occur..if you were made y law to kill your child..you had to..but then one by one the humans die..and there is no more young peeps to mate (technical terms YEAH) thus destroying humans and squirlls shall have a party

LaHaine
lol

SelphieT
Squirrels are mean.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by SelphieT
Squirrels are mean.

or are they shifty

Vash_4_prez
kill a child? hell, i kill two everyday before breakfast. then i gut an adult woman and fry her eggs up. good old people. nothing like it on a warm september morning. mmmmmm

ladygrim
Originally posted by SelphieT
Um, I'd kill a child if it was like a zombie,

deathbycorn
BackFire, be a proper mod and delete all this off topic bullshit.

LaHaine
Originally posted by deathbycorn
BackFire, be a proper mod and delete all this off topic bullshit.

calm down, son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.