monster mash part 5 the return of king kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
"what your not my father" rhys said slowly
king kang took his mask of
"dad i mi..sed you" rhys cried
but when rhys went to hug him king kang grabed a knife and stabed rhys in the heart
"dad why " rhys asked
he didnt answer but he grabed onto a branch
"why you ask i hate your family i mean your mom went around ****ing tramps anything and you killed me" he shouted
"wat i didnt kill you....." rhys said quite confused
"rember you and me were in the park on your birthday you picked up your hammer and didnt put it down"
Rhys couldnt hold on so he fell but while was falling he said "ill see you in hell" MONSTER MASH 5
it was may 26th and molly was on her pc and she was on a chat line talking to her boyfriend she typed hang on someones by my window she opened it and a knife was there coverd in blood and a note molly i see you you look very nice.The next day molly was talking to her best friend karen molly said
"someone left a note and knife out side my window"
"properly collin"
"why would my boyfriend do that for"
"for a joke"
but molly knew it wasnt from him
TO BE CONTINUED

thomasgeorge
part 6 coming soon

deathbycorn
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
part 6 coming soon
Nah it's all good, no more, we get the point...

thomasgeorge
yeah well i have loads of pm anyway part 6 is the last one

LizzyT123
whats loads of pm?

thomasgeorge
yes not from you though

b-dan
Originally posted by LizzyT123
whats loads of pm? its a private message ya i hope 6 will be the last one this is horrible

jayy

eek!

thomasgeorge
no 6 is definently the last one buy the dvd at www.play.com

thomasgeorge
buy them now

LizzyT123
buy the dvd? the dvd of this crap?

Wolfie
I tried looking at the site and found no DVD. I thought DVDs contained video, not written work. And why buy it when it's posted here for free?

LizzyT123
seriously

jayy
Who here likes the Monster Mash stories?

I do not like them. They are pointless.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.