-=- Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I'm Sorry But i did not spend 15 weeks taking a course on Argumentation to be hit in the face with SHIT like this:

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

Ever single one of thoes statments are bad arguments, or flawed and holed, They don't stand up.

Therefore God Doesn't exist.

khfreak#1
dude what the hell r u talkin about blink

kmcdude
thumb down

Rogue Jedi
so you are saying that god doesnt exist? whatever.

Family_guy725
*cough*freak*cough*

Rogue Jedi
my thoughts exactly. if someone is enough of a moron to believe that god doesnt exist, thats their business, i guess.

Neo_Version 7
Thread quality is getting better these days...

Rogue Jedi
sorry, i didnt mean to trigger a holy war.

Neo_Version 7
laughing

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sorry, i didnt mean to trigger a holy war.
wow saw something like this on an episode of everybody loves raymond

Koala MeatPie
my thoughts exactly. if someone is enough of a moron to believe that god doesnt exist, thats their business, i guess.

I can't believe people ACTAULLY beleive in god, actually truely belive in a higher power that created man and that heals people because medicine is un-godly.

Sorry, didn't want to start a holly war either...

All I,m saying is that The Arguments follow the same logic as:

1 is 2
3 follows 2
1 is before 2
Therefore 3 is 1.

The arguments don't work.

Neo_Version 7
Wait, 1 isn't 2. 1 is 1.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I can't ebeliev people ACTAULLY beleive in god, actually truely belive in a higher pwoer that created man and that heals people because medicine is un-godly.

Sorry, didn't want to start a holly war either...

All I,m saying is that The Arguments follow the same logic as:

1 is 2
3 follows 2
1 is before 2
Therefore 3 is 1.

The arguments don't work.
um ok maybe this should be in the religous forum but really what do you think created everything man i mean it didnt just pop up over night

Rogue Jedi
well, the link refers to god, and i take that personally.

Family_guy725
well, the link refers to god, and i take that personally.
what you take personally he doesnt believe in god?

Koala MeatPie
Primitive earth only had a few things, Salt, stuff liek that, Forgot which *ingridents* there where.

There billions of years and a spark it created life.

This has been proven time and time again in controlled enviromens scince the mid 18 hundreds.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Wait, 1 isn't 2. 1 is 1.

EXACTLY my point.

The arguments make as much sense as that.

Koala MeatPie
People, Read this and you will see.

It makes no sense.

Neo_Version 7
i'm just saying... embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
if he doesnt believe in god, thats his biz. but when he starts bashing god, i take that personally.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, it's not very nice to bash other people's beliefs. yes

Family_guy725
if he doesnt believe in god, thats his biz. but when he starts bashing god, i take that personally.
yeah thats not right the least bit he shouldnt talk crap about God

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Family_guy725
yeah thats not right the least bit he shouldnt talk crap about God

Rogue Jedi
thanx 4 that. i believe in god, i pray every night, i dont use his name in vain. i am not a die hard christian, though. i dont go to church, i dont spread the gospel, i have not turned my life over to him 100%. but i know he is there, watching over us. this is how i feel and what i believe, and nothing anyone will ever do or say will change my mind.

if he or she is an atheist, then so be it. i am not gonna bash them lest they bash me first.

cruel jedi
ur barking up the wrong thread there erm

Neo_Version 7
thanx 4 that. i believe in god, i pray every night, i dont use his name in vain. i am not a die hard christian, though. i dont go to church, i dont spread the gospel, i have not turned my life over to him 100%. but i know he is there, watching over us. this is how i feel and what i believe, and nothing anyone will ever do or say will change my mind.

if he or she is an atheist, then so be it. i am not gonna bash them lest they bash me first.

yeah, turning the other cheek and stuff.

Rogue Jedi
just posting my opinion, man. BTW, there is no "s" in the plural term for multiple jedi. its just jedi, no matter how many there are.

cruel jedi
erm i was actually on about the person who made this thread

cruel jedi
n thnks neva knew that

Neo_Version 7
Hey RJ, does that rule also apply to the word "samurai"?

Rogue Jedi
yup. jedi, samurai, ninja. no "s" on the plural term.

cruel jedi
big grin

Rogue Jedi
drive

Neo_Version 7
coolness!

you really learn something new everyday, eh?

Rogue Jedi
party

Kosta
Those arguments are stupid, granted. However, faith needs no proof. That is what makes faith what it is.... "faith"

Rogue Jedi
exactly. pick something and have faith in it.

Fianna
Hmm..okay..one why the hell is this in off topic blink

..and two...you don't believe in God. Fine. But don't start bashing other people's belief and religion...it's low, pathetic and intolerant..and pretty much defines what is wrong with the world today...

Rogue Jedi
exactly. if they are an atheist, dont bash me cuz i believe in jesus, and dont bash jesus either.

Kosta
Too f*cking right. I believe, annd I dont expect people to bash me cause of it. I dot live by the bible, but I do believe.

Rogue Jedi
i figured that you did. nice to know that you do, kosta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.