Wendigo vs Batman & the Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Teen Titans Cyborg,Robin,Nightwing,Starfire,Beast Boy,Wondergirl

Here are some info on Wendigo-The Wendigo possesses a variety of superhuman physical abilities as a result of a mystical curse. The curse causes anyone that ingests the flesh of another human, while within the wilderness, to transform into the Wendigo.

The Wendigo possesses vast superhuman physical strength of an unknown limit. It is known that the Wendigo possesses sufficient strength to go toe to toe with the Incredible Hulk, while the Hulk is in an enraged state, indicating the Wendigo can lift well in excess of 100 tons.

Aside from its vast strength, the tissues of the Wendigo's body are considerably stronger than those of a human being. A Wendigo's body can resist high caliber machine gun shells without sustaining injury. If a Wendigo is injuried, it can recover from the physical trauma with tremendous speed and efficiency. The dense fur covering the Wendigo's body grants it immunity to the harsh conditions of the extreme cold weather common in the areas in which the Wendigo has appeared. The Wendigo can be rendered unconscious by sufficient force, such as severe physical injury and trauma, but it can only die if its heart is removed from its body.

Porsche
Wendigo is too much for them.

Wendigo 9/10

ALEMASTER
beast boy would change into a wendigo and battle it batman and co would get ragged around cyborg would his circuits ripped out and wonder girl would try to lasso it but wendigo is to strong well starfire would put up a goood fight but in the end

WENDIGO WILL WIN 9/10

dman2008
Wendigo 9/10? roll eyes (sarcastic)

more like Teen Titans 10/10

Starfire and Cyborg are Both about class 50 in strength
and Wonder girl is about 80 tons in strength
These three beat Wendigo easilly. While the others sit around and watch

Porsche
Originally posted by dman2008
Wendigo 9/10? roll eyes (sarcastic)

more like Teen Titans 10/10

Starfire and Cyborg are Both about class 50 in strength
and Wonder girl is about 80 tons in strength
These three beat Wendigo easilly. While the others sit around and watch

So what you're saying is that Wendigo is stronger than them. I fail to see how these weaker people can compete with a 100+ ton powerhouse who has a massive healing factor, is immortal, and immune to machine gun fire. I change my mind.

Wendigo 10/10

LethalFemme
um the lasso wins................

DrDoom101
Wendigo 7/10

dman2008
Originally posted by Porsche
So what you're saying is that Wendigo is stronger than them. I fail to see how these weaker people can compete with a 100+ ton powerhouse who has a massive healing factor, is immortal, and immune to machine gun fire. I change my mind.

Wendigo 10/10

Ok maybe I was wrong in saying the titans would win 10/10

It would be more like 6-7/10. You see while Wondergiirl and Starfire are weaker then Wendigo the are both much faster and can fly.
Also Wondergirl has her lasso which is not onlyunbreakable but also let out a blast of Electricty, and Starfire can fire energy blast.

Cyborg is also pretty powerfu aswell,. He is not only strong but he can also fire off energy and sound blasts.

So Wonder Girl , Starfire and Cyborg> Wendigo in mosts fights
So like I said Titans win 6-7/10

Draco69
TT wins in a complete curbstomb

golem370
They couldn't Beat Sasquatch and he not as fast. as Strong of as durable.

Draco69
Wendigo got friggin skinned by Sabretooth. They lose to him my ass.

Starfire is capable of lightspeed flight AND is Class 100. Add starbolts, energy absorption, energy manipulation and several millenia of fighting experience and Wendigo gets curbstomped.

Add the REST of the Titans (three of them capable of defeating him on their own) and Wendigo gets owned hard.

dman2008
Originally posted by Draco69
Wendigo got friggin skinned by Sabretooth. They lose to him my ass.

Starfire is capable of lightspeed flight AND is Class 100. Add starbolts, energy absorption, energy manipulation and several millenia of fighting experience and Wendigo gets curbstomped.

Add the REST of the Titans (three of them capable of defeating him on their own) and Wendigo gets owned hard.

Draco are you sure Starfire is at class 100. I think thats exagerating a little bit. class 75-80 yeah. class 100 probably not, but thats just my opinion.

I agree with you about the out come though Titans and Batman win 10/10.

golem370
Batman Robin Cyborg and Beast boy die fast

Draco69
Starfire's strength HAS been convuluted at times but she's stronger than Donna Troia. And Donna Troy is easily Class 100. Soo...

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Batman Robin Cyborg and Beast boy die fast

Cyborg wouldn't die easily. Beast Boy can just copy Wendigo's form thus copying his powers as well...

The Ion
Originally posted by dman2008
Draco are you sure Starfire is at class 100. I think thats exagerating a little bit. class 75-80 yeah. class 100 probably not, but thats just my opinion.

I agree with you about the out come though Titans and Batman win 10/10. Typically she isn't but she can use her supply of solar energy to amp her physical strength up to Class 100.

golem370
Cyborg is a brawler and he going down very fast. So is Robin and he dies fast. Beastboy can copy the look but not the savageness or is durability he dies. I also thought Wendigo was Immortal.If Deathstroke can give a good fight to the titans then Wendigo could take them.

The Ion
Deathstroke has a jobber aura that not only works on the Titans but also on esteemed JLA members such as Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Wally West, and others. wink

Besides, not like the Titans haven't gotten the best of Slade on occasion.

dman2008
Originally posted by golem370
Cyborg is a brawler and he going down very fast. So is Robin and he dies fast. Beastboy can copy the look but not the savageness or is durability he dies. I also thought Wendigo was Immortal.If Deathstroke can give a good fight to the titans then Wendigo could take them.

mad
I can't beleive how many people underestimate Cyborg. Befor he eft for outer space he was the heavy hitter of the Titans in my Opinion. Someone needs to start a respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.