Superman Vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Bogstandard, post-crisis, non-sundipped Superman.

vs

Godzilla

--------------------------

Who wins?

No prep.

snoopdogg
Superman will vortex him into space and then he will die.

ZephroCarnelian
I believe so too. yes

But there are a lot of people on here who think that Godzilla will smash Hulk, so I want to see how he'd fare against Supes as well.

snoopdogg
Superman has more ways to beat Godzilla. Hulk dont have as many options.

tiakocom
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Superman has more ways to beat Godzilla. Hulk dont have as many options.

jus wat i was gonna say supes can veat godzilla he has more to offer, what does hulk has to offer against godzilla? apart from hulk smash?

grey fox
Supes wins this easily .....

AJ4LIFE
it depends which godzilla u are onna bout

MattDay
movie godzilla was HUGE!

AJ4LIFE
yeah but i mean which godzilla like final wars one or 54 godzilla see what i mean

MattDay
? doesn't matter superman has enough strength to pick up any type of godzilla and enough brains to sucker punch a lizard, supes baby!

Spawnrules
Superman by far, he crush goodzilla

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Godzilla will be grabbed by the tail and lobbed into space in seconds. smile

Spawnrules
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Godzilla will be grabbed by the tail and lobbed into space in seconds. smile

yes

Private Pion
Now now! Superman would want to keep such a brilliant creature alive for study. He'd knock Godzy out, tie 'em up with steel cable, girders, whatever was around and then give Godzy to S.T.A.R.

AJ4LIFE
oviouly u dont know about godzilla espesially final wars is extremly powerful, and has extra abilities

MattDay
oh yeah his faith to morality and life would prevent him acting like... bizarro for instance, yeah he'd preserve the life rather than destroy

AJ4LIFE
godzilla is 100 metres tall an has bulging muscle u lot are saying supes can destroy godzilla no prob, and before u say supes wouldnt kill im mean beat him badly, i cant believe u are all so stupid

Private Pion
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
godzilla is 100 metres tall an has bulging muscle u lot are saying supes can destroy godzilla no prob, and before u say supes wouldnt kill im mean beat him badly, i cant believe u are all so stupid

Whooh doggy. Supes can survive a million nukes at once, Godzy ain't got nothing that can scratch him.

MattDay
idiots? idiots must be the guys who keep the human race running then? lol shut up you ****ing cunting slutty ***** whore lol

just kidding

SUpes can move the earth, moon and god knows what else, lizards even as big as godzilla still dont touch supes

AJ4LIFE
godzilla can take on supes any day and any way chucking him into space dont count im mean look he is just trying to get out of fight
lets see if he can beat him in 1 on 1

ZephroCarnelian
Okay...

Superman flies his INVULNERABLE body...

through Godzilla's HEAD...

at the speed of LIGHT.

All this happens before Godzilla can move a muscle.

supremthor
godzilla can take on supes any day and any way chucking him into space dont count im mean look he is just trying to get out of fight
lets see if he can beat him in 1 on 1

flys into his moth and destroys him from the inside.... hows that for 1on1

AJ4LIFE
do any of u know where theres godzilla forum going on somewhere on this site i wanna speak to somone who like i loves the big g and by the way i hate u all

AJ4LIFE
the big g will destroy supes with thermo breath when hes in there

AJ4LIFE
big g forever

Hoshi
well , alhtough I think super will win , it wouldnt be easy , remember godzilla fought guys with mach 5 speed like rodan .Godzilla has a healing factor and fight with a considerable inteligence.His atomic beam destroyed an entire city easily , although i know super can take the beam easily , i think the beam has at least the power of omega effect.

AJ4LIFE
hoshi thank u u cheered me up

grey fox
Originally posted by Hoshi
well , alhtough I think super will win , it wouldnt be easy , remember godzilla fought guys with mach 5 speed like rodan .Godzilla has a healing factor and fight with a considerable inteligence.His atomic beam destroyed an entire city easily , although i know super can take the beam easily , i think the beam has at least the power of omega effect.

Mach five is nothing , if we were in the eighties then yeah . That would be pretty impressive. Supes cruises at 99% the speed of light now though. Also Godzilla's flame breath has nothing on the omega effect.

AJ4LIFE
zilla will hit him eventally then stomp him then thermo breath u saying he wont be bothered by that

grey fox
zilla will hit him eventally then stomp him then thermo breath u saying he wont be bothered by that

Yeah he wont be bothered in the slightest . He then cut's Gojjira's neck from his body with a single precise blast of heat vision.

AJ4LIFE
I HATE U

grey fox
I HATE U

Thank's big grin

AJ4LIFE
how do u make those smiley faces when i click on them those little signs
help grey fox

grey fox
how do u make those smiley faces when i click on them those little signs
help grey fox

Why ?

You just said you hate me .

AJ4LIFE
im sorry HELP im new at this joined yesterday dont atake long to be a senior does it

grey fox
im sorry HELP im new at this joined yesterday dont atake long to be a senior does it

Not particularly , Ok now next to the message box are the words Your Reply: , now underneath them are the smileys .

AJ4LIFE
smile smile smile look i clicked on them and this come up

grey fox
I'm feeling in a particularly good mood Aj , so here.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Aj4life.jpg

A sig I made for you

AJ4LIFE
thanks for pic i sorted out problem

grey fox
thanks for pic i sorted out problem

What problem ?

AJ4LIFE
the smileys they wouldnt work but i sorted it out u seem to know a lot will u answer some quiestions
like how do i get pic up
how do i make quote but still have my own writing as well
and many more

grey fox
I found this in the news forum , it should help big grin (you'll have to save the pic to your pictures though)

you have a pic you'd like as you sig?
then go to edit profile and under Optional Information you see a box with Upload Custom Signature Image underneath it.
*click it*
see Upload Sig? browse and find the file of your 'siggy' and click open.
the file will now be in the box,click up load up sig
*click it*
now you get a page where it says Signature Image Uploaded! and shows your pic.
see the url between tags? you need to copy that whole line including tags.
go to this line(To use your signature, please enter the following in your profile) and click profile.
now you back on edit profile go back to the box above the Upload Custom Signature Image title and paste that url you copied there.
go the bottom of the page and click submit modifications
*click it*
now your sig image will be there,if you need someone to make a sig for you please check here The Official Signature Request Thread
I'm sure someone there will be happy to make a personal one for you.

I hope this helps

AJ4LIFE
thanks your a pal

grey fox
It's all right, your the third guy i made a sig for , ask spawn rules i made his for him yes

AJ4LIFE
ill bye u a beer

AJ4LIFE
im not old enough to drink but u proberly are

grey fox
ill bye u a beer

Nah hate beer how about a ....

http://www.brandhousewts.com/images/work_tango.jpg

AJ4LIFE
if u want i hate beer as well except wkd blue

beer but i dont drink it cause im a angel LOL

grey fox
No i just find beer disgusting , plus the weakening of your reaction time is never a good thing .

AJ4LIFE
wheres edit profile im sorry im so dum but i dont like leaving these forums im afraid of getting lost

AJ4LIFE
your in late teens/early 20s dont u find it embarasing when peaple ask u do u drink i do embarrasment

grey fox
your in late teens/early 20s dont u find it embarasing when peaple ask u do u drink i do embarrasment

No need to be sorry , click on your user cp

AJ4LIFE
thanks

Mider
you all know that it took most of marvel to stop godzilla right?

AJ4LIFE
yeah, how did they actually stop him, who did it

Sixth_Winged
Depends on which version? Final Wars is heck of a monster. IF it was closer to GINO, they lose miserably. Some of the stronger incarnations though has uber healing factor and has the durability to shrug a black hole.

AJ4LIFE
i would say use fw it was powerful, it can wupp supes,

MattDay
lol lets make him cry... supes would just laugh as godzilla chucks him about the place without even making supes feel bruised then supes boot him so hard in the face, his body ends up in new zealand and his head on saturn. Go supes! godzilla aint no hero, he's a pet!

AJ4LIFE
u better not mtry to make me cry, godilla is very powerful he can give supes a chalenge

Mider
like i said it took most of marvel to take him down supes might not do it by himself anyway i cant find final wars comics were are they! big grin

juggernaut66666
superman picks up godzilla and throws him out orbit

A.J
Everyones answer is throwing into orbit how about giving solid evidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.