DE Sidious versus Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
The two manipulative bastards face each other off, who wins?

Escape81
DE Sidious. He can summon Force Storms in less time than what we all thought. In one of the comics, which I didn't have, Luke and a group of Jedi confront him in his meditation. He then attempts to summon a Force Storm to disperse the Jedi, but dies when they all throw their sabers at him.

Sidious is Traya's superior in saber combat, having trained from the Holocrons of numerous Sith and Jedi that he had stolen from Korriban and Onderon. His core Force powers have been upgraded, and both are armed with instakills. Moreover, Sidious's reflexes are superior to Kreia's own.

In this form, he's certainly more than a match for the previous Jedi that Kreia faced, so I'm going to say he will win.

IKC
Sidious, for the reasons Escape already laid out.

That, and the man could not be killed. Not for good, anyway.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Escape81
DE Sidious. He can summon Force Storms in less time than what we all thought. In one of the comics, which I didn't have, Luke and a group of Jedi confront him in his meditation. He then attempts to summon a Force Storm to disperse the Jedi, but dies when they all throw their sabers at him.

Sidious is Traya's superior in saber combat, having trained from the Holocrons of numerous Sith and Jedi that he had stolen from Korriban and Onderon. His core Force powers have been upgraded, and both are armed with instakills. Moreover, Sidious's reflexes are superior to Kreia's own.

In this form, he's certainly more than a match for the previous Jedi that Kreia faced, so I'm going to say he will win.

Very well thought out, but I would like to point out some things.

1. We have no idea how skilled Traya was at dueling for all we know she could have been better than Revan (very very unlikely but still possible)

2. Since when have Sidious had better reflexes than Kreia? This begs for proof.

Don't get me wrong although I hate and loath Sidious as a character I believe he would win this. I was just pointing out some holes in your argument.

overlord
Let's assume that Darth Traya is not good at duelling. shifty

Darth_Glentract
She does use her off-hand and is an old lady. You can bet her reflexes are slower.

DE Sidious rips her apart.

Escape81
Originally posted by Veneficus
Very well thought out, but I would like to point out some things.

1. We have no idea how skilled Traya was at dueling for all we know she could have been better than Revan (very very unlikely but still possible)

2. Since when have Sidious had better reflexes than Kreia? This begs for proof.

Don't get me wrong although I hate and loath Sidious as a character I believe he would win this. I was just pointing out some holes in your argument.

1. This is true. But from what we've seen, she isn't much. People, just because she is an older generation Sith does not mean she is a godess with a lightsaber. Because, by that logic, Bandon could take Dooku, Mace, Sidious, or Yoda.

2. He is in a younger body, and at the very least, his Force powers are equal to Traya's own. So if she can up her reflexes, so can he, meaning he is still in the lead.

Veneficus
1. This is true. But from what we've seen, she isn't much. People, just because she is an older generation Sith does not mean she is a godess with a lightsaber. Because, by that logic, Bandon could take Dooku, Mace, Sidious, or Yoda.

2. He is in a younger body, and at the very least, his Force powers are equal to Traya's own. So if she can up her reflexes, so can he, meaning he is still in the lead.

Good points. I will agree with these.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
She does use her off-hand and is an old lady. You can bet her reflexes are slower.

DE Sidious rips her apart.

Glentract, I already PROVED to you she doesn't use her off-hand.

See?

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4804/arenapic54sc2hh.jpg

Ianus
And about the fight, assuming that Traya can zap the Force from one's body, Sidious doesn't have a chance in hell. Check the dead jedi master's bodies. They are -devoid- entirely of the force.

IKC
Oh please. One can only remove the force from someone if they are in fact more powerful than them (and the person whom it's being removed from doesn't resist). Odan-Urr tried to do it to Exar Kun, and Kun merely killed Urr with a wave of his hand.

Ianus
So you're saying that Traya was more powerful than three jedi masters combined, since she basically feed off of their force essence and left them hunks of meat on the ground. By this same logic the Exile was stronger than each jedi master collectively since he did have the DS option to eat them too. And Nihilus must be the living embodiment of the Force because he is apparently more powerful than an ENTIRE PLANET of Force users, including a jedi council.

So really, does that compute?

Escape81
Well, in that case, Traya could potentially defeat Marka Ragnos.

Escape81
Traya's instantkill is an anomaly in itself. We don't see her use it when she goes to kill others. Only the three Jedi Masters. We don't see her use it in the final battle. We don't see her use it to kill Atris or anyone else. You see the problem? Perhaps it is only effective against true Jedi or something. Because, if not, then perhaps Traya is stronger than Ragnos, Kun, NJO Luke, Sidious, or any of the Ancient Sith.

IKC
I've stated before that Nihilus is an anomaly (and part of why KOTOR isn't canon in my eyes). When one dies, of course there's no force essense left. Life creates the Force, so dying therefore would not leave a positive impact on force generation.

Darth_Glentract
People can use powers on people more powerful than them. Remember that Nomi cut off Ulic's Force Connection(he didn't try to resist though).

There has to be a way to block it. No way would any Sith who had that not go on a rampage and become the DLOS. Then the next guy would kill him. And the next guy would kill him. Anyone would have been able to kill anyone. I am confident that DE Sidious is powerful enough to resist her force drain.

Escape81
I would believe so, too. Traya is immensely powerful, but her entire instakill ability is too . . . bleh. We don't know how it works. We've seen her use it only once, as I recall. Why didn't she use it again? Against the Sith assassins or so forth, or in-game enemies? Or against The Exile's party members, when she was made an enemy? Only the Exile was essential to her plans. The others weren't.

The Overmaster

Hey, Bandon MIGHT be able to beat them.

Great Vengeance
Im inclined to say sidious because oh hell yes Im a sidious fanboy, but looking at this unbiased we dont know the true extent of what kreia can do, she is not challenged by anyone save nihilus who can beat anyone in the SWU and the exile who she was probably going easy on.

Ianus
Wow. That was a very different response than what I had expected, GV.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Ianus
Wow. That was a very different response than what I had expected, GV.

A compliment? Things dont make sense anymore..

Illustrious
Indeed, embrace the inner fanboy.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Illustrious
Indeed, embrace the inner fanboy.

Hey Illustrious stop plotting ure world domination and conform to society like a proper humanoid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.