How the MArvel Universe was created

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Wheres Phoenix?

Creshosk
Up your butt and around the corner.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
Up your butt and around the corner.

hey.......... thats what you said to this guy smile j/k

Speed_of_Sound
i thought Phoenix was destoryed my the Goblin Force?

hotsauce6548
Oh.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Speed_of_Sound
i thought Phoenix was destoryed my the Goblin Force?

The Phoenix is a multiversal power thats distributed amongst hosts in every universe of Marvels multiverse. The Goblin Force consumed a host in the Mutant X reality, not the sum total Phoenix Force.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Wheres Phoenix?

What do you mean my friend? Phoenix is the Big Bang. Eternitys questions on his own existence were a signal for said cosmic event. Whats the problem? confused

Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, do you really need to spam the forums with this?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, do you really need to spam the forums with this?

Uh huh I think so smile

GSs defence was incredibly weak compared to this!!!

willRules
Are you sure thats creation and not just an illusion or summat?

LordKaos
I have solved the riddle of the marvel universe creation, Stan Lee did it! Of course a light (spark) when on in his head, so maybe the Phoenix is responsible.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by willRules
Are you sure thats creation and not just an illusion or summat? Im sure its 616 but thats irrelevant.

Its stated that Eternitys questions on existence were what triggered the Big Bang. However nowhere in that comic does it say that the Phoenix isnt the Big Bang. In fact it said a few months prior in the same title that Phoenix was the energies of creationn which manifested as the Big Bang, therefore no retcon has taken place. We now know what triggers the Big Bang every creation cycle. wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
We now know what triggers the Big Bang every creation cycle. wink It's very interesting, and I wonder where it draws the parelele from, what with questioning existence being what caused existence. . sort of like "I think, therefore I am". . .

Speed_of_Sound
did the phoenix go back to the white hot room in the end of Endsong?

yer
i think she went looking for her pieces throughout the universe but i could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.