Your own Spiderman trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
If you were directing your own Spider-Man trilogy, pick three villains for each movie

Mine
1) Green Goblin for first movie
2) Venom
3) Green Goblin II

NoFate007
1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Venom and Shocker
4. Lizard and Scorpion
5. Carnage (with Venom helping out Spider-Man)
6. Sinister Six revamped with Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Sandman, Hobgoblin and I'd poll the public to see who else they'd want, it doesn't matter to me. Vulture, Beetle, Facade, who cares, but not Chameleon.

spencerspider
If I had 2 different trilogies this would be how they go.
Spiderman - Green Goblin
Spiderman 2 -Dock Ock
Spiderman 3 - Green Goblin II (or Hobgoblin), Electro

Spiderman 4 - Lizard, Scorpion
Spiderman 5 - Venom, Sandman
Spiderman 6 - Venom, Carnage

Doc Ock
Originally posted by DrDoom101
If you were directing your own Spider-Man trilogy, pick three villains for each movie

Mine
1) Green Goblin for first movie
2) Venom
3) Green Goblin II

Goblins and Venom??? Those are the only villains you'd use??

*Yawn*

Anyway mine would go like this:

SM-1 - Doc Ock,and I'd introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.
SM-2 - Norman becomes the Green Goblin.Eddie Brock begins to really hate Spider-Man.
SM-3 - Eddie becomes Venom.And I'd have a side villain for Spidey to fight like Shocker or Rhino.

There ya go.Spidey's big three smile

DrDoom101
lol, alrite ill make a new one.

1) Green Goblin and Hobgoblin
2) Electro
3) Morlun and Venom

hotsauce6548
1) Doc Ock
2) Green Goblin
3) Venom

4) Green Goblin II, Venom returns; Morlun is introduced
5) Electro and Sandman; Morlun is seen, talked about
6) Sinister Six (Including Venom, Electro, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, Green Goblin II) Morlun is ultimate enemy

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Anyway mine would go like this:

SM-1 - Doc Ock,and I'd introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.
SM-2 - Norman becomes the Green Goblin.Eddie Brock begins to really hate Spider-Man.
SM-3 - Eddie becomes Venom.And I'd have a side villain for Spidey to fight like Shocker or Rhino.

your trilogy idea is amazing Doc, it also coincidentally is what I would imagine. I have an alternative

SP1: Doc Ock introduce Eddie Brock
SP2: jonah hires Mac Gargan: Scorpion + Lizard, eddies hate builds
SP3: Venom+ 1 or 2 minor villains(Shocker/Rhino: like the tv show where parker gets the symbiote suit big grin )

but there is a problem: Harry Osborn. His conflict with spider-man is required, but maybe it can wait 2 years...like it did now.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Silverstein

but there is a problem: Harry Osborn. His conflict with spider-man is required, but maybe it can wait 2 years...like it did now.

If there was going to be more than 3 movies then I'd save Harry becoming GG2 til SM-4.And I'd introduce Electro in that movie too.

Silverstein
also when each of MY spiderman movie dvd comes out, there will be a special feature.
-30 min episode of Spiderman with real live movie cast: with villains that just couldnt make it into the movie: for example; Vulture, Rhino, Hydro Man, The Beetle, Silver Sable, etc. The 30min or 30min+ episode with have a relevent plotline to explain stuff like the Clone Wars cartoon and Episode 3 the movie. and ill have that feature for all the dvds. what do ya guys think

BAILY
1. Doc Ock
2. a surviving Doc Ock with Sandman
3. Venim!

doctorstrongbad
1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Sandman

Wait that is what they are going to do. hehe

spencerspider
lol sandman aint only villain in 3 though..

NoFate007
thank god

spencerspider
yes i know it would suck

Spideys Sister
Big Picks! You know I have something to say.
1)Venom and/or Carnage with a hint that Toxin shows up
2)Maybe Electro, but only if he changes his costume. otherwise Doc Ock
3)Toxin for sure.
I''m sick of GG. He gets too much love.

Mainstream
Spderman 1 Doc Ock (main villian) Shocker (secondary villian) and the guy that killed his uncle Ben (minor villian) Norman, Harry, , MJ, Aunt May, JJ introduced
Spiderman 2:Green Goblin (main villian) Electro (Secondary) Sandman (minor I mean hell some water and his out of a fight right?) Eddie Brock and Dr. Connors introduced. Norman "dies" Electro and Sandy go to the big house.

Spiderman 3 Venom (main villian..as if their could be another way) Lizard (secondary) Rhino (minor) I'm thinking Black Spidey then he reqects the suit..it gets on Eddie similar to the 90's cartoon or something along that line...none of that sercet war stuff.

spencerspider
yes secret war stuff was just weird

Lord Magnus
1. Doc Ock
2. Green Goblin (Death of Gwen Stacy), Vulture
3. Kingpin, GG2, Electro

It works in my head...

CrazyEyes
1) Norman Osborne Green Goblin (Harry finding out at the end of movie)
2) Doctor Octopus as the main villian, Rhino as secondary villian at the begining (Harry's termoil as Green Goblin becomes a part of him. Dons the costume at the end)
3) Harry Green Goblin, introducing The Kingpin and Electro as secondary villians

Lord Magnus
I'm doing another one and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

1) Doc Ock: He's a big villain and a good first one cause his background story doesn't take forever so you can focus on the origin of Spider-Man. Also throw in the Vulture as the assassin who Ock hires to take Spidey out.
2) This one would have the most action. Spidey's trying to stop the villain duo of Electro and Sandman, who he traces back to the Kingpin... Kingpin comes out of it profitably, he always does. Gwen Stacy (who wasn't in the first movie) dies in the end
3) The finale, more character driven than the others. Green Goblin 1 is introduced, and manipulates Miles Warren into becoming the Jackal; they go after Spidey together. They kick his butt at first but towards the end Harry catches on to everything, becomes Green Goblin 2, and helps out Peter. Harry and Norman kill eachother in a big sad climax.

Doc Ock
If Spider-Man was limited to three movies,then you'd be crazy not to do Venom.Save him for part 3.

Make Ock the villain in SM-1,and introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.

Make Green Goblin be the villain in SM-2,and make Eddie grow to hate Spider-Man more.

And in SM-3 have the symbiote introduced where it bonds with Peter first,then Eddie.

There ya go.Spidey's top three villains covered in your trilogy nicely.The fans will love you,and you'll make a ton of money at the box office wink

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Doc Ock
If Spider-Man was limited to three movies,then you'd be crazy not to do Venom.Save him for part 3.

Make Ock the villain in SM-1,and introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.

Make Green Goblin be the villain in SM-2,and make Eddie grow to hate Spider-Man more.

And in SM-3 have the symbiote introduced where it bonds with Peter first,then Eddie.

There ya go.Spidey's top three villains covered in your trilogy nicely.The fans will love you,and you'll make a ton of money at the box office wink

Venom's cool and all, but that line-up doesn't really have any classic side villains. If you don't throw in Sandman, Electro, etc. in there somewhere, you kind of get a repetitive trilogy. One hero, one villain, one villain origin, one personal crisis, one inspirational conversation with Aunt May, one argument with Harry, etc. etc., repeat. Multiple villains enable you to mess with the formula.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Venom's cool and all, but that line-up doesn't really have any classic side villains. If you don't throw in Sandman, Electro, etc. in there somewhere, you kind of get a repetitive trilogy. One hero, one villain, one villain origin, one personal crisis, one inspirational conversation with Aunt May, one argument with Harry, etc. etc., repeat. Multiple villains enable you to mess with the formula.

But multiple villains can get very messy.

But it does depend on what villain you choose.Throwing say Sandman and Electro in a movie with GG or Ock,how would that work???

GG,Ock and Venom deserve their own movie each.They're good enough and important enough for it.

Cameos from minor villains like Shocker or Rhino would be fine.Like a 10 minute fight at the beginning of the movie or something.

But as main villains go,Ock,GG and Venom MUST be done.And alone.The main villain in each movie.

Which is why I firmly believe Venom is not happening in SM-3.He couldn't possibly be done right with Sandman and Harry as GG2.

chucktaylor
Indeed.

My trilogy would be exactly like Ock's.

Except I would thorw in a minor Shocker and Mysterio for more spice.

spencerspider
ya'll saw my trilogies...

pacmaniac
1) Green goblin & doc ock
2) symbiote saga
3) sinister 6.

Kal875
SM 1) Doc Ock

SM 2) Green Goblin (not dressed up as a spray painted tin can)

SM 3) Rhino (at end introduce Venom)

Kal875
And an add to Doc Ock's lecture, In the comics, Harry becomes Hob Goblin, than hires some theif.

Kal875
Oh and one more thing........BlackCat

Doc Ock
Originally posted by pacmaniac
1) Green goblin & doc ock
2) symbiote saga
3) sinister 6.

How could you have the Sinister Six,after only having Ock,GG,and what......Venom or Carnage??

Way too rushed.

Silverstein
yeah, when i made my trilogy i ATLEAST thought of the fans

Backspace
1. Green Goblin
2. Dock Ock
3. The Lizard and GG2
4. Venom

Silverstein
can someone tell me, who is a more better villain, scorpion or the lizard

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Silverstein
can someone tell me, who is a more better villain, scorpion or the lizard

That's entirely based on opinion,as they're both about the same grade villains.Grade B I'd say.

Who do you like more??

Evil SeeD
LIZARD <<< I would pick the Lizard over Scoripan anyday, but thats just because I don't like Scorpian

NoFate007
Lizard has more story potential, seeing as he's a friend of Peter's...

but I've always liked Scorpion better because he puts up a better fight IMO and looks cooler.

I'd like to see them put in the same film though.

pacmaniac
im sorry sad how about....

1) The Lizard and Mysterio(morlun is introduced)
2) Morlun (At end, spidey 'evolves')
3) Morlun final confrontation, the sinister six.

That any better?

NoFate007
Originally posted by pacmaniac
im sorry sad how about....

1) The Lizard and Mysterio(morlun is introduced)
2) Morlun (At end, spidey 'evolves')
3) Morlun final confrontation, the sinister six.

That any better?

...you like Morlun I guess lol

Lord Magnus
Morlun is not movie potential. Nor is the whole evolution thing.

Three movies cannot cover forty years of continuity.

1) Doc Ock--doesn't need as much explanation as the other villains so time can be left for the origin. Gwen Stacy as love interest.
2)Green Goblin. Death of Gwen Stacy. Rhino as very very minor villain.
3)Black Cat, Kingpin, Electro. Very big budget. MJ introduced.
4)Mysterio, Kraven. Mj as love interest. Harry Osborn reintroduced (he leaves after 2nd movie)
5)Hobgoblin (is expected to be Harry but turns out to be Kingsley.) Harry as GG2 as hero at end.
6)Venom, Kraven. Venom is the big finale.

Two trilogies. Take that.

pacmaniac
no matter how hard i try, i hust keep failing!i just think morlun is a cool carachter. ok, here we go again.

1)doc octopus (turns out to be working on behalf of kingpin)
2)King Pin (and thus smyth and rhino)
3)symbiote saga (venom, carbage, toxin.)

then...
4)lizard, Scorpion and Vulture
5)Clone saga (ben reilly as takes over as spiderman as the scarlet spider against spidercide and kaine, maybe the origonal spiderman could give ben a hand?)
6) sinister six

Any better?

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Kal875
And an add to Doc Ock's lecture, In the comics, Harry becomes Hob Goblin, than hires some theif.

In the comics, Harry is not the Hobgoblin in any way, shape, or form whatsoever. He is the second Green Goblin.

spidermanrocks
well my spider-man trilogy would go like this

1) Doctor Octopus and Kraven the Hunter
2) Green Goblin and Electro
3) Green Goblin 2, Hobgoblin, and Sandman
4) Sinister Six (Doctor Octopus, Kraven the Hunter, Electro, Hobgoblin, Sandman, and Shocker) and Venom
5) Lizard, Chameleon, and Tombstone
6) Venom, Carnage, and Morlun

Endrict Nuul
If I had 2 different trilogies this would be how they go.
Spiderman - Doc Ock
Spiderman 2 - Green Goblin
Spiderman 3 - King Pin, Lizard and Kraven the Hunter

Spiderman 4 - Hobgoblin, Scorpion and Shocker
Spiderman 5 - Venom,
Spiderman 6 - Venom and Carnage

BruceSkywalker
Well mine would be

1..Same as first Spidey movie
2..Doc Ock and Lizard and introduce Felecia Hardy
3..Same as Spidey 3, except better Venom and continue to have in Felecia

4..Now with number 4, Felecia becomes the Black Cat and her and Parker fight The Lizard and Shocker

5..Kraven and/or Kingpin

spidermanrocks
well i decided to change my 2 trilogies a little.

1) Doctor Octopus and Kraven the Hunter just like in my old list
2) Green Goblin and Electro just like in my old list

Ands the rest i have no clue yet. Maybe Venom.

spidermanrocks
well the list continues

3) Chameleon, Shocker, and Venom
I will decide 4, 5, and 6 later.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Well mine would be

1..Same as first Spidey movie
2..Doc Ock and Lizard and introduce Felecia Hardy
3..Same as Spidey 3, except better Venom and continue to have in Felecia

4..Now with number 4, Felecia becomes the Black Cat and her and Parker fight The Lizard and Shocker

5..Kraven and/or Kingpin

Would you use Michael Clarke Duncan as your Kingpin?

Rogue-Spider
If I made a 2 trilogys it would go like this:

(1) Electro, Doc Ock, symbiote introduced
(2) Symbiot attatches to Spidey, Rhino, Sandman and the green goblin
(3) Venom, Hobgoblin VS Green goblin 2

(4) Mysterio, Doc Ock returns, Carnage, Morlun mentioned
(5) Carnage VS Venom, Morlun seen
(6) Morlun VS Spidey, including Ezekeil

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Would you use Michael Clarke Duncan as your Kingpin?

Yes, I would unless I found another capable actor

lord xyz
1. Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Goblin 2, Venom
4. Lizard, Scorpion
5. Hob Goblin, Venom 2

Pentalogy would be better than a trilogy.

spidermanrocks
Well, I've decided to add a little more details to my trilogy:

1) Doc Ock and Kraven; Peter being 15 years old, having a crush on Gwen, Gwen refusing his feelings due to him being Spider-Man

2) Green Goblin and Electro; Kingpin introduced as the Green Goblin's main target and as the king of crime; Gwen starts dating Max Dillon, a teen electrician/mechanic; GG killing Gwen and turning Max into Electro

Not sure yet about the other ones

harri
1. Green Goblin, Eddie Brock is introduced.
2. Dock Ock,Eddie Brock hates Spiderman and Peter Parker. Harry finds out about his dad.Goes into hiding.
3.Venom, Eddie is separated with symbiote. Harry is a side story.
4.Lizard, Mysterio and Green Goblin 2.
5.Scorpion and Kingpin.
6.Venom leads sinister six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.