Your own Superman trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
If you were directing ur own superman trilogy who would u pick to be the villains?

Mine
1) General Zod
2) Mongul
3) Bizarro

Avalonofthewind
Manchester Black - I think he'd make an interesting movie villain IMO.
Cyborg - Spideys got Venom, Supes has Borg.
Doomsday

DrDoom101
ooh, i need to make some changes. Since im the threadmaker ill allow people to edit their list but they can only make on of em.

1) General Zod
2) Darkseid
3) Doomsday

NoFate007
I don't know a lot about Superman villains, however...

(Note: Lex Luthor is in all of these as the "main" villain)
1. Darkseid
2. Braniac and a cameo by Parasite
3. Doomsday

kryptonite786
1.) Preus (kandor storyline)
2.) Darkseid (Apokolips storyline)
3.) lex with creation of Mettallo (metropolis storyline)

NoFate007
Let me redo mine.

1. Lex Luthor creates Parasite, and there is a storyline with Braniac (the type from the JLU cartoon, part of the whole Krypton destruction and all that). Parasite is killed, Braniac is destroyed and Luthor is arrested after finding out that Superman's weakness is kryptonite (from Braniac).

2. Luthor and Metallo team up. Luthor has the Kryptonite poisoning and is a villain as well. Metallo is killed and Luthor is arrested.

3. Luthor is out of jail and has felt the power of Superman, so he creates a clone. This becomes Doomsday. Doomsday is eventually killed or sent off to the Phantom Zone, and Luthor is arrested or something.

If there is a way to fit Darkseid in there I'd throw him in too but I don't think I could fit him in there.

Magic_attack
1. Bizarro and Myzplytyk
2. Cyborg
3. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.