Something troubling me....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaCanadianMoose
I just bought a new pair of shoes.

So, I get back to the office, and decided to change the ones I have on, for the new ones. In the process of getting the paper that is stuffed in the toe of the new shoes, a small packet, resembling a fast food restaurant salt package, falls out.

I pick it up.

It says: Do not eat

What the f**k?

Who the hell eats things out of there shoes? blink

Hit_and_Miss
just like claymores... the one side says "POINT TOWARDS THE ENEMY"

Honestly after years of training you would of thought the soldiers would of gotten it....

Clovie
embarrasment

you can't eat things if they're placed in shoes?

Fianna
Maybe it's like Alice in Wonderland...hmm

T.M
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose

So, I get back to the office, and decided to change the ones I have on, for the new ones. In the process of getting the paper that is stuffed in the toe of the new shoes, a small packet, resembling a fast food restaurant salt package, falls out.

I pick it up.

What the f**k?

It's freshener keeps the shoes smelling nice when they are sitting in a box for a few months they can get a bit smelly that freshens them yes

think so anyway messed

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
just like claymores... the one side says "POINT TOWARDS THE ENEMY"

Honestly after years of training you would of thought the soldiers would of gotten it....

laughing out loud Well, yeah, exactly.

I felt like calling the shoe manufacturer and saying, in a choked voice:

"Damnit....I'm dying here....I know it says don't eat, but, I just can't help devouring things that are in my shoes...."

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by T.M
It's freshener keeps the shoes smelling nice when they are sitting in a box for a few months they can get a bit smelly that freshens them yes

think so anyway messed

Honestly though, I don't care much WHAT it is, but WHERE it is.

T.M
Honestly though, I don't care much WHAT it is, but WHERE it is.

well if it wasn't there it wouldn't keep the shoes fresh would it....

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by T.M
well if it wasn't there it wouldn't keep the shoes fresh would it....

And that's fine that it IS there....but, is there really any need to put DO NOT EAT on it? Are the shoe people assuming that we're a bunch of guileless gits?

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Clovie
embarrasment

you can't eat things if they're placed in shoes?

Clover.....what have you eaten out of your shoes? blink

T.M
And that's fine that it IS there....but, is there really any need to put DO NOT EAT on it? Are the shoe people assuming that we're a bunch of guileless gits?

well yes of course they are.

Clovie
Clover.....what have you eaten out of your shoes? blink used shoes as a box(?) confused and put some can or bottle into them confused

Fianna
It's probably even more tempting for some people...stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Eat out of a shoe erm now who would do that....

drinking out of a shoe on the other hand.....not so bad shifty

DaCanadianMoose
used shoes as a box(?) confused and putted some can or bottle into them confused

There's no ed on put.

So, you drank from a shoe? confused

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Fianna
It's probably even more tempting for some people...stick out tongue

Indeed.

*sees that Ash is looking pointedly at him*

What?! Are you intimating that I am one of such people?

Mindship

The same people who would not know where to place a stamp if not for the little box on pre-printed envelopes.

The same people who try to sue McDonalds for "making" them fat.

The same people who drive off with a cup of hot coffee between their thighs.

The same people who need to be reminded to make sure a can of spray (any kinda spray) should be pointed away from you before you press the button.

The same people who voted one party into office at all levels of government...twice.

The same people who tailgate (as if that actually works), or drive s...l...o...w...e...r. t...h...a...n. s...h...i...p in the left lane.

The same people who leave for work the same time on bad weather days, figuring they'll just drive faster in the rain or snow.

The same people who think, "My car engine is off, I'm not moving, I'm parked," even though they're 3 feet from the curb and/or taking up 2 spaces.

The same people who decide to chat with the bank teller, after they've done their business, even though there is a line of people behind them.

The same people who - in an empty theater - will decide to sit right in front of you.

The same people who figure that, just because a snack has less calories, they can eat three times as much and not get fat.

The same people who threaten others online, thinking that typed text is truly a fear-inspiring phenomenon.

The same people who may recognize themselves in any of the above and get defensive.

_Sanctuary_
who doesn't?

Clovie
There's no ed on put.

So, you drank from a shoe? confused weep
if you wanna point on my spellling, learn polish first. erm

who? me?

Hit_and_Miss
wow you let off some steam there pall!....

Fianna
Indeed.

*sees that Ash is looking pointedly at him*

What?! Are you intimating that I am one of such people? Would I ever say such a thing to you? whistling

..I'm all sweetness and compliments.. eyes

_Sanctuary_
My friend once licked her shoe blink

T.M
Originally posted by Mindship
The same people who would not know where to place a stamp if not for the little box on pre-printed envelopes.

The same people who try to sue McDonalds for "making" them fat.

The same people who drive off with a cup of hot coffee between their thighs.

The same people who need to be reminded to make sure a can of spray (any kinda spray) should be pointed away from you before you press the button.

The same people who voted one party into office at all levels of government...twice.

The same people who tailgate (as if that actually works), or drive s...l...o...w...e...r. t...h...a...n. s...h...i...p in the left lane.

The same people who leave for work the same time on bad weather days, figuring they'll just drive faster in the rain or snow.

The same people who think, "My car engine is off, I'm not moving, I'm parked," even though they're 3 feet from the curb and/or taking up 2 spaces.

The same people who decide to chat with the bank teller, after they've done their business, even though there is a line of people behind them.

The same people who - in an empty theater - will decide to sit right in front of you.

The same people who figure that, just because a snack has less calories, they can eat three times as much and not get fat.

The same people who threaten others online, thinking that typed text is truly a fear-inspiring phenomenon.

The same people who may recognize themselves in any of the above and get defensive.

you have way to much time on your hands yes laughing

Revernd Maynard
you know...it has come to my attention that there might be some certain elements that would make you want to eat something out of said shoe.....like:
1. what if there is a piece of candy in it
2. what if it WAS actually salt
3. could it be ketchup?
4. what if it was some kind of food that was meant for eating but somehow found its way into your shoe....lets say, someone wanted a grilled cheese, and it somehow wound up in you shoe blink

hmm? WHAT ABOUT THAT

DaCanadianMoose
weep
if you wanna point on my spellling, learn polish first. erm

who? me?

HEY!!! I told you before that I would help you out with that, and you agreed...or did you forget that?!?!? mad

DaCanadianMoose
Would I ever say such a thing to you? whistling

..I'm all sweetness and compliments.. eyes

Mmmmhhhhmmmm.....yes...always. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
HEY!!! I told you before that I would help you out with that, and you agreed...or did you forget that?!?!? mad but I don't see you helping.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
you know...it has come to my attention that there might be some certain elements that would make you want to eat something out of said shoe.....like:
1. what if there is a piece of candy in it
2. what if it WAS actually salt
3. could it be ketchup?
4. what if it was some kind of food that was meant for eating but somehow found its way into your shoe....lets say, someone wanted a grilled cheese, and it somehow wound up in you shoe blink

hmm? WHAT ABOUT THAT

Axel, you need help.

I don't mean to point out the obvious, but you do. Seek out a professional in your area, today.

DaCanadianMoose
but I don't see you helping.

Ohhhkay then.....

Clovie
Ohhhkay then..... am glad to see you agree.

Revernd Maynard
Axel, you need help.

I don't mean to point out the obvious, but you do. Seek out a professional in your area, today. wha-what?...oh i'm sorry.....my little leprechan was talking to me.....he told me to go up in a rocket ship and do a dance where the original moon landing was faked evillaugh

Fianna
Mmmmhhhhmmmm.....yes...always. roll eyes (sarcastic) Rolling eyes heh?

Okay...well...*tries to think of a sweet compliment* ....smart

DaCanadianMoose
Rolling eyes heh?

Okay...well...*tries to think of a sweet compliment* ....smart

If you have to TRY to do it sweetie, that tells you all you need to know.

Now just call me a useless moron and we can resume our normal lives. wink

Fianna
If you have to TRY to do it sweetie, that tells you all you need to know.

Now just call me a useless moron and we can resume our normal lives. wink laughing ..I have plenty of compliments for you love..winkiss

Commando Queen
haha.. nice

DaCanadianMoose
laughing ..I have plenty of compliments for you love..winkiss

None of which you wish to share with us at this time? Hmmm? smile

Fianna
None of which you wish to share with us at this time? Hmmm? smile Okay...how about sexilicious moose....stick out tongue

.. sweet, charming, funny, gorgeous, intellignet, creative....eyes

PinstripePapaya
has anyone ever tried eating it? i mean maybe its something really nice n they just dont want us to have it! i feel a conspiracy theory coming on....

DaCanadianMoose
Okay...how about sexilicious moose....stick out tongue

.. sweet, charming, funny, gorgeous, intellignet, creative....eyes

Ok....you know that really bright shade of orangy/red that you see at sunset, against the clouds?

That would be the colour of my face right about now.... embarrasment

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by PinstripePapaya
has anyone ever tried eating it? i mean maybe its something really nice n they just dont want us to have it! i feel a conspiracy theory coming on....

laughing Could very well be. Like the elixir of life...in a pair of Doc's. wink

PinstripePapaya
yeh! or not....messed hehe

Fianna
Ok....you know that really bright shade of orangy/red that you see at sunset, against the clouds?

That would be the colour of my face right about now.... embarrasment laughing out loud ....my wonderful charm still works then.. stick out tongue Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
laughing Could very well be. Like the elixir of life...in a pair of Doc's. wink Only one way to find out....big grin

DaCanadianMoose
laughing out loud ....my wonderful charm still works then.. stick out tongue Only one way to find out....big grin

Oh, no...lol...sorry...my face is that colour because I ate one of those things from my shoe. wink laughing out loud

Fianna
Oh, no...lol...sorry...my face is that colour because I ate one of those things from my shoe. wink laughing out loud Does that mean I'm going to have to perform CPR at some point...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
laughing I wondered about those, but I didn't want to seem weird by posting about them. You've satisfied an itch big grin

Fianna
There was one in my purse, so I put it in a sugar bowl in a cafe...confused

DaCanadianMoose
Does that mean I'm going to have to perform CPR at some point...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dunno, do you have anything on or in you I should eat?

Why did that question sound so myuch better in my head? confused

Syren
laughing

Also, why was it in your purse??

Syren

Why did that question sound so myuch better in my head? confused

*snort* hysterical2

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Syren
laughing I wondered about those, but I didn't want to seem weird by posting about them. You've satisfied an itch big grin

Err....thank you?

I satisfied you, yet I'm weird.

I'm oddly titilated. eek!

DaCanadianMoose
There was one in my purse, so I put it in a sugar bowl in a cafe...confused

laughing A shoe packet in your purse?

Syren
That's what I said... nono

Fianna

Why did that question sound so myuch better in my head? confused blink .....

Oooo..look at the squirrel!! eek!Originally posted by Syren
laughing

Also, why was it in your purse?? I'm not sure...it's a pretty purse though..happy

DaCanadianMoose
That's what I said... nono

That's what I said....nono

moose

Syren
laughing eyes

DaCanadianMoose
blink .....

Oooo..look at the squirrel!! eek! I'm not sure...it's a pretty purse though..happy

A SQUIRREL????!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

PinstripePapaya
WHAT SQUIRREL?!?!?!

DaCanadianMoose
WHAT SQUIRREL?!?!?!

Fi saw a squirrel!!! Holy shit...I love squirrels....

Ok, this is the point, generally, where my computer priviledges are taken away and I am led down the hallway to my padded room.

Syren
*leads Scott to padded room*

Fianna
WHAT SQUIRREL?!?!?! My squirell..though it might have been my next door neighbour..confused

Syren
Your next door neighbour is a squirrel?

Is he secret? shifty

DaCanadianMoose
*leads Scott to padded room*

Oh...hello Brian....so nice of you to give me back my pillows.

Tell me honestly, my oven mitts, then don't match my ankles, do they?shock

Revernd Maynard

Tell me honestly, my oven mitts, then don't match my ankles, do they?shock no but they do match those doo-da's on your humdingers

Syren

Tell me honestly, my oven mitts, then don't match my ankles, do they?shock

Yes, yes.. they match perfectly. You look ravishing.

*chains you to bedpost and leaves quickly*

Revernd Maynard
I was able to sneek back into your padded room....aha...heres this special edition of The Times, and your painting of a fat chef riding a bicycle. I couldn't bring in the puppy and the boxing gloves

DaCanadianMoose
Yes, yes.. they match perfectly. You look ravishing.

*chains you to bedpost and leaves quickly*

Hey!! Brian! You don't normally leave at this point!

Syren
Brian? *nods* smile

DaCanadianMoose
I was able to sneek back into your padded room....aha...heres this special edition of The Times, and your painting of a fat chef riding a bicycle. I couldn't bring in the puppy and the boxing gloves

OMG Susanne...you're a lifesaver....can you stay for a while, I've could whip us up some ice.

Revernd Maynard
OMG Susanne...you're a lifesaver....can you stay for a while, I've could whip us up some ice. Ice? no cheese for me, thanks. But i wouldn't mind some tea to eat...i feel like the king of england...OFF WITH THIER HEAD.....

DaCanadianMoose
Ice? no cheese for me, thanks. But i wouldn't mind some tea to eat...i feel like the king of england...OFF WITH THIER HEAD.....

I'm afraid all the Mexicans took that....and my stool. not to worry though, I can't see in the dark!! Ha ha! Old perverts with their flower vases.

eggmayo
The stuff in your shoes is silica gel, its a desiccant. Probably shrivels your stomach or something.

Fianna
Your next door neighbour is a squirrel?

Is he secret? shifty He might be..but then if it was a secret I wouldn't know...messed

Commando Queen
Woah

Fianna
What? confused

Syren
Secret Squirrel detective

Fianna
He's like a super hero or something..happy

Syren
Yah... what about the Mole?

Fianna
There is a mole as well? ...maybe there is a whole wood of creatures in there...confused

Syren
You never saw Secret Squirrel?? shock

Fianna
No.. no2

Syren
*dies from horror* sad

Fianna
embarrasment ...so what happened in it...maybe I watched it without realising..

Kharhmah
http://www.wingnuttoons.com/1SuperMorSm.jpg
Secret Squirrel and Morocco Mole

T.V.O.T.I.

I pick it up.

What the f**k?

lol I dont know

hotsauce6548

I pick it up.

What the f**k?

Dammnit! sly

I knew I shouldn't have eaten them shoes! cry

PinstripePapaya
omg! i watched that secret squirrel thing when i was little - amazing show!

Syren
Originally posted by Kharhmah
http://www.wingnuttoons.com/1SuperMorSm.jpg
Secret Squirrel and Morocco Mole

eek! *unable to control self* eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.