were wolf hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i was reading threw this months issue of Fangoria and I came appon an article for a movie called were wolf hunter its based on a killer who thought he was a wolf in human body belive it or not that this man was reall. Well the people who made it took his story and said what if it was true the story is basically about a murdere but instead of becoming wolf its the opposite hes a wolf that turnes human im looking for more info in it rite now what do you all think about it?

LizzyT123
sounds like a movie I need to see! Fangoria huh? I've never actually read an issue of it before. I want to though, lol.

b-dan
its a good mag

LizzyT123
whats all in it?

b-dan
its a magazine deticated to horror movies and nothing more

LizzyT123
dude, I should so get a subscription!

b-dan
yes you should yes you should

LizzyT123
yesh indeedy

jayy
Any good.

stick out tongue

Wolfie
I've heard a few things about this. It's more popularly known as Romasanta: The Werewolf Hunt. It reminded me a lot of Brotherhood of the Wolf so I'm not interested in seeing this at all.

Apparently, since it is "based on a true story", there are no werewolves in the movie.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
I've heard a few things about this. It's more popularly known as Romasanta: The Werewolf Hunt. It reminded me a lot of Brotherhood of the Wolf so I'm not interested in seeing this at all.

Apparently, since it is "based on a true story", there are no werewolves in the movie.

I've never seen Brotherhood of the Wolf....probably never will

ok, so its called the Werewolf Hunter, and there are no Werewolfs? weird.

Wolfie
Brotherhood of the Wolf didn't have any werewolves either. Foreign werewolf movies are strange to me.

LizzyT123
lol, weird!

b-dan
i dont like were woldfs but it just sounds weird a wolf turning into man

LizzyT123
HA! The wolf would be screamin and howling like, "Not again, not a human!" And then the wolf's dead friend would pop up all the time and say stuff like, "You have to kill yourself!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.