ROTJ n ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
who were they refering to?

Was the sith Vader or Sidious?

Was the Jedi Luke or Anakin?

this is confusingsad

exanda kane
It isnt meant to be anyone specifically.

ArthasKnight
Revenge of the Sith is just that, the Revenge of the Sith against the Jedi for defeating them 1000 years ago. Note that the Jedi were nearly wiped out, therefore revenge was gained. Thus, Revenge of the Sith.

Return of the Jedi is also rather self-explanatory. It is the Return of the light side to the galaxy through Luke and the defeat of the dark side (i.e. Vader and Sidious). The Jedi are revived through Luke, so they essentially returned to the galaxy. Thus, Return of the Jedi.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Revenge of the Sith is just that, the Revenge of the Sith against the Jedi for defeating them 1000 years ago. Note that the Jedi were nearly wiped out, therefore revenge was gained. Thus, Revenge of the Sith.

Return of the Jedi is also rather self-explanatory. It is the Return of the light side to the galaxy through Luke and the defeat of the dark side (i.e. Vader and Sidious). The Jedi are revived through Luke, so they essentially returned to the galaxy. Thus, Return of the Jedi. ah.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by ArthasKnight

Return of the Jedi is also rather self-explanatory. It is the Return of the light side to the galaxy through Luke and the defeat of the dark side (i.e. Vader and Sidious). The Jedi are revived through Luke, so they essentially returned to the galaxy. Thus, Return of the Jedi.

Well SAID! Happy Dance (love the dancing banana)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.