The grand army of the old Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Mundi
The battle of geonosis is to begin soon... all available troops to the capital ships... (will update as i go along)

(we play as troopers through this entire thing No Jedi!)

ranks
private (start here)
Seargent
commando
officer
Veteran

codename: Laser
trooper: ARC trooper
preferred weapons (only two): missle launcher and blaster rifle
preferred vehicle: Republic Gunship

Twilight Janick
Where's the permission?

Ballister
Yeah, you need permission to start a new RPG. Don't worry, I made the same mistake when I was unexperienced (not that I'm completely experienced now big grin) Anyways, the thread had a 90% chance of closing, unless you get one of those last minute saves, which are very rare. So if I were you, I'd read the thread that says "NEW ARRIVALS, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD", then do what it says.

Twilight Janick
Just ask for permission, I had a last-minute save, no, wait, two last-minute saves, but don't ask me as to how to gain them.

Cpt. Clayton
codename: Niner
trooper: Sharpshooter
preferred weapons: DC-15 w/ scope and plasma pistolrank: Veteran
preferred vehicle: AT-TE

Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sure Ush will find this, but best you put your idea in the ideas thread, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7008183#post7008183

You get enough following then you'll get your RP!

--edit--Oh wait, this hasn't been used in a few months...I imgaine it will be closed...

ryu_chi2
Hey, if it is approved, I'd like to do this...

codename: Dragon
trooper: Clone Sniper
preferred weapons (only two): Sniper Rifle and Commando Pistol
preferred vehicle: Republic Gunship

John!attheDisco
This thread doesn't have permission, if you want it to, post the idea in the thread at the top of the forum, and wait for Ush to approve it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.