Advice....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok i know this may sound stupid, but i have no clue what to do about it, but im a handsome young man that girls really flirt with alot n i can tell n they really try to get my attention, but im too shy to respond and i have nothing to say...what should i do???? and i always cant tell if they really want it with or me or they're just teasing me or what....im just so confused about this and its been goin on for years...how can u tell when theyre teasing or not teasing?? some plz gimme some advice embarrasment

Koala MeatPie
www.doubleyourdating.com

ALL your answers and more.

hotsauce6548
hysterical2

no expression

bordom
Originally posted by braz
ok i know this may sound stupid, but i have no clue what to do about it, but im a handsome young man that girls really flirt with alot n i can tell n they really try to get my attention, but im too shy to respond and i have nothing to say...what should i do???? and i always cant tell if they really want it with or me or they're just teasing me or what....im just so confused about this and its been goin on for years...how can u tell when theyre teasing or not teasing?? some plz gimme some advice embarrasment
don't be so shy stick out tongue

braz
^lol i know, im pitiful...truly

hotsauce6548

Nailed it on the head.

bordom
Nah you aren't.
Just be brave lol big grin

hotsauce6548
How old are you?

braz

hotsauce6548
hysterical2

Somehow, I doubt it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
http://www.doubleyourdating.com

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
http://www.doubleyourdating.com

big grin

braz
lol i really am i swear but w/e

kmcdude

big grin Go up and say ''How's it going'',then you will know if they are interested or not by the way they reply yes Remember.........If they are taking the time to talk to you...........your already half way there wink

DeNiro
My advice stop being a p-ussy and go for it

sorry but i would tell me best friend the same advice.

the best thing about being good looking and getting shut down once in a while is that no matter what u still hook up with 80 percent of the women u try for

Council#13

am i sure ur telling the truth??? wink Okay, here's my advice. if u dont like them and they walk up to them, grab their boingers

DaCanadianMoose

And you're so modest too!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you can't handle it, just go Gay. no expression

_Sanctuary_
laughing

Blue Dragon
I was going to start this type of thread yesterday but didn't want to in case people saw it at school (two people I know from school are registered here so didn't want them seeing it.)

There's this boy I like, no name given, but what am I to do? We get on well but I couldn't say anything, I'm very shy.

Commando Queen
oh my.. im soo glad im a bold person..

Masrix
As Moose Said, Go Gay ; Unless you really want to go through with being ahetero boi

If Going Gay -> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t378692.html

If staying Hetero-> Cant Find the "Diffreant Ways to Ask To Bang a Girl" Thread so Find it on your own happy

Possible Help -> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=377128&pagenumber=6#post5437372 , http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t378703.html

Commando Queen
Agrred ^

braz
Originally posted by DeNiro
My advice stop being a p-ussy and go for it

sorry but i would tell me best friend the same advice.

the best thing about being good looking and getting shut down once in a while is that no matter what u still hook up with 80 percent of the women u try for

lol tru and believe me im not gunna get pissed at som1 on the net i dont even know just for calling me a pus' ive been told it a thousand times by my friends too and to just move on and find some other girl, cuz theres this one that im stuck on whos a damn cocktease

Clovie
to the thread starter:
you're an idiot. if you're so handosme and so on and girls like you...you're just stupid not to do something about it. all.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Clovie
to the thread starter:
you're an idiot. if you're so handosme and so on and girls like you...you're just stupid not to do something about it. all.

clap

There are a couple of idiots in this thread.

not you and not me, but, there are two 'good looking' idiots. big grin

Clovie
what do you mean? embarrasment

DaCanadianMoose
what do you mean? embarrasment

I mean that there are two people who claim that they are soooo good looking - one can't talk to girls and the other says he scores with 80% of the women anyhow.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
to the thread starter:
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Clovie
oh...maybe they are confused I don't know. just if he is like that he shouldn't be having problems.

and I';m simply ugly and it is explaining everything
or in another version intimidating..
what if going together, makes me kinda pathetic blink laughing

----

yes Storm?

DaCanadianMoose
oh...maybe they are confused I don't know. just if he is like that he shouldn't be having problems.

and I';m simply ugly and it is explaining everything
or in another version intimidating..
what if going together, makes me kinda pathetic blink laughing

----

yes Storm?

Oh for God's sake Clover.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
why is everyone rolling eyes at me? blink

DaCanadianMoose
why is everyone rolling eyes at me? blink

I'm not!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
I'm not!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) no? not at all? tongue10

DaCanadianMoose
no? not at all? tongue10

laughing out loud I'm honestly not rolling my eyes, they just got stuck up there.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
why? What the f**k?

DaCanadianMoose
why? What the f**k?

I don't know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
ok, tell me when it's over erm

DaCanadianMoose
ok, tell me when it's over erm

I will. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
good.

Masrix
Intresting chat.

DaCanadianMoose
good.

Yep...no problem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Masrix
Intresting chat.

Thanks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Masrix
Thanks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Your Rolling your eyes at me? ninja

Clovie
Intresting chat. if only they stoped rolling eyes at me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Masrix
if only they stoped rolling eyes at me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know, roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
Now Your Rolling your eyes at me? ninja

No....why do you ask that?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Yep...no problem. roll eyes (sarcastic) stop! now whip2

Masrix
No....why do you ask that?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Clovie
stop! now whip2

ninja no expression roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression ninja

Queen Solomon
laughing out loud Well, there is this guy I like at school and I try to talk to him and I am too nervous too <.<...I don't what to do..He knows I like him..

Bloigen
I'm not at all nervous, quite the opposite in fact *takes monocle and tophat off*

- Bloigen Shploigen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.