ZERA TEAM: The Perfect Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Watch the sky tonight for the star known as the Blood Star is visible tonight! The Blood Star appears only once in a hundred years!

DATE: March 3, 2045
TIME OF DAY: Sunset

soren
Soren: *he walked around the streets in ragged clothes* ".............."

Ballister
Ballister looked down on the streets of NYC from a building. "Hmm... I feel a dark aura in this area. Maybe I'll go find some work." He stepped to the very rim of the roof and jumped down to a telephone poll. Suddenly, a storm started to form. "A storm? At this time of day?" He then vanished.

soren
Soren: *he looked up at the storm cloud, he hurried back to his box house* "..................*sigh*........."

Shadow x 20
A lone figure stands on the Empire Strike State Building...a green falcon standing around three foot tall with a thick white line circling his eyes. Clouds started to form over the city but a large hole was left over the Empire Building revealing still the sky. The sun fell and the darkness begun to rule. The Blood Star appeared in the hole of the dark clouds as it begun to rain. A strange light came down from the hole and surrounded the Empire Building.

soren
Soren: *he stared at the blood star* "wow."

Shadow x 20
The entire city begun to shake.

soren
Soren: *he closed his eyes and had his hands over his head*

CaptainBen
"what the hell is happening" Ben said

soren
Soren: *his box house got cut open from stuff falling, he got out and went towards the voice* "What is going on?"

Shadow x 20
Small comets begin crashing into the city. Out of the comets emerge aliens.

CaptainBen
one of the metors crash close to ben. He runs over to see what happened.
"what the **** is that?" ben said as he raised his rifle

Shadow x 20
This alien looked completely different then the others.

Death Blood: Foolish one. I am Death Blood. The ultimate being of the universe. My power is second to none. Now I have chosen this planet.

CaptainBen
"um why do you want this place its really polluted and the chinese restraunt isnt that great?" Ben said to him

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: I do not want this planet to live in. I want this planet for its resources. Once I drain this planet of its resources I shall destroy it and my army will move on to the next.

CaptainBen
" So you have been to the chinese restraunt. No wonder you wont stay it must really suck if aliens dont like it." ben said

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: ...this is why this planet must be destroyed. Too many people like you are on it. It makes me wonder how you cannot kill one another. My way of life is perfect. Blood Soldiers! Kill him now!

Three Death Soldiers jumped in between Ben and Death Blood.

CaptainBen
Ben grabs the first guy and throws him at the other two lightning fast.
"So you want to do this the rough way"Ben says as he pulls out his rifle and jumps to a roof top

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: Foolish...rat...I am the supreme being. No one can dare to stop me.

Your body feels week and you become dizzy.

CaptainBen
"You are ugly and rude" Ben says as he runs off akwardly

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: Muhahahaha! Such big words from someone so small. Now prepare to face your demise along with these humans you live along side!

CaptainBen
Ben runs into an alley and suddenly feels better.
"this is gonna be hard." he says
Ben shouts back "Im not a rat im a hamster you ****"

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: Silence rodent! Kill him!!

The three from before fused into one giant Blood alien. It ran towards you.

CaptainBen
Ben starts running and shooting it
"you are tough buggars"

soren
Soren: *he looked at the Death Blood* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" *he ran off*

Shadow x 20
The green falcon jumped down in front of Soren.

G. Falcon: What do we have here?

Six Blood Soldiers surround G. Falcon and Soren.

soren
Soren: *He ducked down and closed his eyes, he was extremely scared*
"........"

Shadow x 20
G. Falcon held up a glass sphere with a small fire inside of it that changes colors every second.

G. Falcon: Celestial Rage!!

The sphere's fire went wild inside the sphere and six energy beams killed the aliens.

soren
Soren: *he looked up at G.Falcon* "thanks."

Shadow x 20
Cielo: My name is Cielo. I'm looking of one of these.

He is referring to the glass sphere in his hand.

soren
Soren: "Hello Ceilo, I'm Soren." *he cautiosly put his hand out to shake hands*

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Have you seen anything that looks like this sphere!?

soren
Soren: "No, sorry." "Can I help you looK?"

CaptainBen
Ben guns down the monster till it died.
"Now to find some help" he as he runs off

Shadow x 20
Cielo begins to walk off where a bunch of Blood Soldiers are standing around blasting the city. He cracks his knuckles and begins to run at them. The aliens look at Cielo and begin to fire their blasters at him. Cielo dodges the blasts and grabs one of the aliens by the throat and twists his head in a complete circle. The other four charge at Cielo who throws the dead alien at one of the Blood Soldiers and jumps over the other two and begins to kills another one by stabbing one of the aliens in its neck with his index finger. The one on the ground gets up and regroups with its partner and charges at Cielo. Cielo grabs a lightpole and hits the two aliens with it throwing them to the ground. Cielo jumps on one of the aliens and jams his fist down its throat and pulled out some of its inner organs and threw it to the ground. The last one got up and tried to run but Cielo went into it at full speed and started to kick and punch it until it fell dead. Death Blood appeared behind Cielo.

Death Blood: Cielo.
Cielo: What do you want freak?

soren
Soren: *he stared at them* "............"

CaptainBen
Walks up seeing them talk
"A green Bird now i ave seen every thing"

Shadow x 20
Cielo: A talking rat. That's new.

soren
Soren: *correcting Ceilo* "It's a hamster, not a rat."

CaptainBen
"Hey Hey Hey im a Hamster" ben says
"

Shadow x 20
Cielo: I don't care.
Death Blood: I've been searching for you Cielo.

soren
Soren: *turned to the hamster* "Hello Mr. Hamster, I'm Soren."

CaptainBen
"Hes got something up his butt" Ben wispers to Soren

CaptainBen
"Im Ben"Ben syas shaking his little hand

Shadow x 20
Death Blood: Come now Cielo. Your destiny is now. You are the Perfect Warrior created for the sole purpose of aiding us in destroying this planet.

soren
Soren: "Nice to meat you Ben." *shook bens hand, or paw, whatever it is*

CaptainBen
"So the Mr. Falcon is a bad guy. This day sucks" Ben says

Shadow x 20
Cielo looks at Ben with hatred in his eyes.

Cielo: If you do not stay silent I will make sure your day gets worse!

CaptainBen
"okay sorry" ben says as he sits down.

soren
Soren: "No, Cielo is good, he saved me." *he smiled*

Shadow x 20
Cielo laughed.

Cielo: I'm off.
Death Blood: Bring me the 12 Celestial Stones Cielo!
Cielo: I need them for myself.

Cielo begins to walk off.

CaptainBen
"well okay then" Ben says as he grabs soren and sits him
on his lap

soren
Soren: "I wander where Cielo is going?"

CaptainBen
"I have no clue. Do you want to follow him? He seems a little up tight" Ben says

Shadow x 20
Death Blood vanishes in a green light. Cielo runs off.

soren
Soren: "You coming,Ben?" *he was going to follow Cielo*

CaptainBen
"ok i dont want you to get hurt" Ben says running after him

soren
Soren: "CIELO, WAIT UP!!!!"

Shadow x 20
Cielo stopped.

Cielo: What do you want?

soren
Soren: "Can we come with you?"

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Huh?

CaptainBen
"seeing i have no idea what is happening im just here to proect this little guy , Soren"

soren
Soren: "We want to help you on your journy, well I do, I'm just not sure about Ben."

Shadow x 20
Cielo: What do you have to gain from this?

CaptainBen
"Not dieing here"

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Fine...but don't get in my way.

soren
Soren: "The good fealing of helping some one else, friendship, amazement, and alot of other words I just can't purnounce." *he smiled*

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Hump.

Cielo walks in an ally and grabs his bag and walks off. The Blood army have left.

soren
Soren: *he stared at Cielo* "..........."

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Keep up!

soren
Soren: *whispered to himself* "Grumpy."

Jacobleo
i back recap

Ballister
Ballister was standing on a telephone pole. He'd watched the entire thing.
"This turned out well. But who was that Blood? And who are these three? Only one way to find out." He jumped down on to the side walk where he could hear things more clearly.

Jacobleo
(are why dont you just tell me so i can rpg)

Mandolorian
~are they going to ZERA if so i can just meet them there~

Shadow x 20
Cielo: What do you want?

CaptainBen
Ben turns around to see what he is talking about.
" Well cielo it appears to be a Lizard." Ben says.
"damn im hungry"

soren
Soren: "I could use some food too."

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Tough luck kid.

soren
Soren: "......*sigh* Fine!" "I'll remember that!!!"

Ballister
"Hmm... I sense no dark aura from the manic hamster... the boy is no threat... But the other one..." Ballister used his super speed to vanish up on top of a telephone wire. "Please, don't exaust yourselves trying to chase me."

soren
Soren: *he jumped and turned around at the same time, he got spooked* "Who are you?"

Ballister
My name is Ballister. I have no intention of harming you, but if you attempt to do so to me, you won't make it out of here with all of your limbs.

soren
Soren: "I wouldn't harm some one uless they harmed me."

Ballister
Ballister looked to the child. "It would be in your best interest that you keep it that way. As for the hampster, I hope it's not thinking of trying anything that would get its limbs cut off."

soren
Soren: "He won't." "Hopefuly."

Ballister
Ballister jumped down to the streets. He then took out a datapad and started typing on it.

soren
Soren: ".........."

Shadow x 20
Cielo: We don't stop till sunset.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ballister
Ballister jumped down to the streets. He then took out a datapad and started typing on it.

Cielo looks at Ballister.

Cielo: Great just what I need. Another freak.

soren
Soren: "So we're all freaks except for you?"

Mandolorian
"cielo!" a monkey said jumping down "there you are i've been looking all over for you" the monkey said ~cielo is already ZERA right?~

soren
(cielo is the perfect warrior)

Ballister
Ballister looked to Cielo. "Call me what you will. I have no intension of following you. Although, I think you might be a target." He then pulled out kunais and threw them at Cielo.

soren
Soren: "Quit it!!" *he stood infront of Cielo, the kunais hit him*

Shadow x 20
Cielo looked at Soren.

Cielo: Your loss.

Cielo laughed.

soren
Soren: *He fell to the ground bleeding* "......"

Mandolorian
"damin it, why can't they just control this freak they made" saru said

Shadow x 20
Cielo: I'm outta here. I got more important places to be.

Cielo runs off.

CaptainBen
"well mister balister im a hamster not a hampster and cielo get that dick out of your ass." Ben said tending to Sorens wound.

soren
Soren: "........." *he was thinking about what Cielo said "your loss." he didn't think Cielo really thought that*

CaptainBen
" Kid dont worry about Cielo if we followed him around we would get killed"

soren
Soren: "Ok." *a couple of tears escaped, he got up."

CaptainBen
"Lets get some thin to eat. NO CHINESE that place sucks." Ben said "theres a great burger joint i know"

soren
Soren: *his stomache growled like a wolf, he hadn't had anything to eat in 5 days* "............"

CaptainBen
"Kid i can see that your poor lets get something in that stomach." Ben walks soren to the nearest burger joint.
"what can i get you"Cashier asks
"Ill take a burger and a Sprite. Soren what do you want?" Ben says

soren
Soren: "Alot." *he never had alot of what they had on the menu, he pointed out 13 different things on the menu*

CaptainBen
"Ok how much is that"
"$90 sir." the cashier said
"$90 okay..... WHAT $90.... what ever" Ben pays him then takes the food and sits down.

soren
Soren: *he sat down also, and started chowin' down on food* "This is good."

CaptainBen
" It cost 90 bucks it better be good. Where are your parents?" Ben asked

soren
Soren: "It taste like $100." "I don't know where my parents are, the threw me out when I was six." "hey did I just hear the cashier say it was worth $100?"

Ballister
Ballister stood on a telephone poll watching the two. "Hmm, an odd pair. But I need to find out who this Cielo guy is. I could use some food though." in a second he was at the cash register.

CaptainBen
~ Balister your god moding~

Ballister
In three seconds he was at the cash register.

CaptainBen
~is that his power? If he is as fast as sonic then he is a little bit slower than that is more like 3.5673 seconds JK~

Ballister
Ballister got a burger and then walked out. He sat down at a bench then looked over to the other side of the now destroyed street. A large cybernetic alien emerged from a crater.

CaptainBen
Ben looks throught the window and sees it.
"Soren either hurry up or pack it up"Ben says as he jams the burger into his cheek

Ballister
Ballister wrapped up the burger and attached it to his utility belt. He then pulled out his pistol and ran towards the alien.

Mandolorian
~okay what's the story~

Thunder Fox
(what is going on....sorry its been a busy weekend)

Ballister

Thunder Fox
its easier for some one to tell you breifly and i'm not that patient to read from begining

Ballister

Thunder Fox
(where is 'here' and thanks i have another one if want to see it)

Ballister
Ballister jumped and kicked the cybernetic beast. It simply swiped its arm and Ballister was sent flying. He flipped over and started firing at the alien, but bullets did nothing.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ballister

In three seconds he was at the cash register.

(Did you not read the NOTE? You can only use your power once a week)

Thunder Fox
(ooook)
oyoka was examineing the beast studied it for weaknesses

soren
Soren: *had his face full, he swallowed it and rushed out to help with the fight* "........."

Ballister
The alien started to fire laser beams from its chest. Ballister took out kunais and threw them into the laser barrel, and managed to blow it up.

Shadow x 20
Doctor: Muhahaha! Well, what do we have here?

soren
Soren: *he looked at the doctor* "Who are you?" *he said it in a cold voice*

Ballister
Ballister looked at the doctor. "Who are you? And what is this alien?" the remains of the alien started to regenerate and snuck up behind Ballister. It grabbed him and threw him at a building.

Shadow x 20
Doctor: Muhaha! I am Doctor! Leader of RED SWORD!! And now I shall take control of New York City!

Ballister
He pulled out his pistol. "You won't take control of anything." He shot at Doctor.

Shadow x 20
Doctor: Get a load of this! Activate RED Skeleton!!
robot

soren
Soren: *he didn't know what he should do* "......." *he stared at them, then turned his attention to the alien*

Shadow x 20
band
Boss Fight: RED Skeleton

Doctor: Shields up! Power at 100%! Try and stop me now!

soren
Soren: *he ran up to the doctor and tried tackling him* ".........."

Shadow x 20
You couldn't make a dent in his armor.

Doctor: Foolish boy.

soren
Soren: "OW!!!"

Ballister
"You will not defeat me." Ballister said, jumping up, throwing kunais at the doctor's neck. When he landed, he turned his attention to the alien. Then thought to himself I think I might have an idea... But I'll need that alien. He jumped on its back and ripped off a steel plate. He then hotwired it and took control of its body. Ballister then made it attack Doctor.

Shadow x 20
Doctor: What!? Grrr...time to retreat back to Mirage Island. Farewell. Activate teleporter!

The Doctor teleported away.

soren
Soren: ".........."

Ballister
Ballister fell to the ground, scarred and bleeding.

soren
Soren: "I'll help." *he pulled out some bandages and bandaged up the wounds*

Ballister
"Guh... Thank you, child." He got up slowly.

soren
Soren: "........" *he smiled*

Ballister
Ballister looked at Soren. "Here" he said, giving him a kunai. "Use this if you encounter trouble."

Shadow x 20
The sun emerged from the clouds and high in the sky, over the clouds, sat a floating isle.

CaptainBen
"that was interesting"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>