If Thanos were in the DCU....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
How long would it take him to devise a plot to take it over?

I'm thinking Green Lantern Ring/Power Battery plot off the top of my head...

But what other forces are there that Thanos could use?

Avalonofthewind
If he were able to devise a plan. OA is the last place he'd want to try and use seeing as Kyle owned him and Parallax in their crossover when he tried the very same stunt.

8bitChris
Do you think Kyle owning Thanos was PIS?

Avalonofthewind
Thanos and Parallax? Yep.
A good plot would involve Thanos combining himself with the spectre who is currently hostless.

Magic_attack
That would be a pretty cool book.

Swanky-Tuna
Judging from what's happened to a similiar character, he'd probably just sit in his spaceship giving technology to batman and designing stronger methods of punching to fight Superman with only to get beat up anyway.
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he were able to devise a plan. OA is the last place he'd want to try and use seeing as Kyle owned him and Parallax in their crossover when he tried the very same stunt.
I don't think that was canon.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Judging from what's happened to a similiar character, he'd probably just sit in his spaceship giving technology to batman and designing stronger methods of punching to fight Superman with only to get beat up anyway.

I don't think that was canon.

For all intents and purposes, neither is anything we imagine.
It was a scenario that did make some sense.

Juntai
The minute he ****ed up, Spectre would drop him.

8bitChris
Thanos would probably find a way to outsmart the Spectre and seize control of his powers.

That wouldn't be the most surprising thing he has ever done.

I mean, the guy killed half the universe without a thought with the IG. He took over the universe with the cosmic cube; and he destroyed everything and reset it with the Heart of the Universe.

Thanos is brilliant, once he sees an opportunity he'll devise a plan.

Just like he outsmarted all the Elders of the Universe etc...

Thanos is the man.

He's taken control of the Marvel U three times. Warlock thinks he subconsciously sabotages himself because when he attains complete rule he doesn't really want it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.