Is this pic real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3832/pic029950zi.jpg

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

I don't know what to think..

PVS
laughing out loud

AOR
Well considering the medical profession is supposed to treat any critically injured person the same way they would treat the most important person in the world, I would be surprised if this actually happened...or be an episode on The ER...

Spiral Goddess
Who is the patient supposed to be in the picture ?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spiral Goddess
Who is the patient supposed to be in the picture ?
A KKK member.

barbarossa
laughing

Pandemoniac
It could have been manipulated, but if it was real I think what is going on there is not what it seems.

- Doctor: 'Nurse! He only has 5 minutes more to live and I ain't done hurting him by far! Hurry up with that chainsaw!!!'

KidRock
Howd you get that pic of my cousin?!?!?!

kidding kidding

-hh-
Originally posted by KidRock
Howd you get that pic of my cousin?!?!?!

kidding kidding i wouldn't be surprisedOriginally posted by debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

I don't know what to think.. laughing out loud

KidRock
Originally posted by -hh-
i wouldn't be surprised laughing out loud

Surprised with what?

GCG
Surprised if the guy with surgical gloves trying to stop the bleeding was your cousin I assume. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snoopbert
If that was your cousin, obviously.

GCG
Well there are 6 people so i wonder which one is his cousin. I say his cousin is the one who is directing the KKK operation.

jaden101
nah...his cousin is the one with the obscenely big bug eyes

Imperial_Samura
What is wrong with the one with the bug-eyes? What is he seeing just out of view that has him looking so surprised? The alian autopsy maybe?

"Well hot damn, us operating on this white supremist foo' is nothin compared to what's going on over there!"

Still, I wish it was real, I'd love to see the look on the KKK guys face when he found out who saved him. That'll teach him. Foo' (I pity the foo who doesn't like Mr. T.)

Ooooo, maybe we could all have a go at captioning what the wide eyed guy is saying.

Darthburgerking
probably not real, but still what a delicious piece of irony this picture is.

River Wild
It looks real to me!

Cell Phones

Victor Von Doom
If he truly believed in his cause, he'd have to undo the work they did and kill himself.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If he truly believed in his cause, he'd have to undo the work they did and kill himself.

One could only hope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.