what have you found while cleaning??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shyguy
i was just recently cleaning my room there and i found some stuff i didn't even realise i had. Among some of the things i found where 2 large novelty hat i bought 2 years ago, the first Australian idol winners Cd, a dead rat, a deck of old OLD playing cards missing , a journal i wrote when i was 4,a record player needle and probably most strange of all a pair of handcuffs with out the keys
eek!
i don't even remember where i got them weird

so what strange or weird things have you found while cleaning up?

Ladyluck
A dead rat? sick

Handcuffs? shifty

laughing out loud

Salem07
umm...one of them i will not name, it was a box of "things"...and old notes from one of my ex's

Blood_Rayne
I found about $100 one time.

Masrix
A Lacrosse Ball no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
condom wrappers

Salem07
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
condom wrappers

that's what i found in my room..but they were more than just wrappers

Masrix
Originally posted by Salem07

You Found Candy In Them?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Salem07

used ones sick please say they werent used and kept sick

Salem07
no, there were condoms in them laughing out loud

kmcdude
Originally posted by shyguy
i was just recently cleaning my room there and i found some stuff i didn't even realise i had. Among some of the things i found where 2 large novelty hat i bought 2 years ago, the first Australian idol winners Cd, a dead rat, a deck of old OLD playing cards missing , a journal i wrote when i was 4,a record player needle and probably most strange of all a pair of handcuffs with out the keys
eek!
i don't even remember where i got them weird

so what strange or weird things have you found while cleaning up?

I found a tampon under my bed once sick Dont know where it came from

Salem07
and not used ones eww

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by kmcdude
I found a tampon under my bed once sick Dont know where it came from

ewwww, one time my friend Raquel went over to another girls house from school, and when the girl wasn't in the room my friend raquel looked through her top dresser drawer(sp?) and found a used pad sick talk about disgusting sick

Wolflet
$100 blink
never knew I had that much money messed

hotsauce6548
Nothing. I never clean. happy

Wolflet
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Nothing. I never clean. happy
No wonder Mist is always busy shock cry

StyleTime
Noone is going to believe me, but I'll say it anyway.

I was vacuuming a part of my room and turned around to start the other part. To my surprise, there was a quarter......just floating in the air. After I realized it was floating, it just fell to the ground. Most people think I am either joking or just insane when I tell this little story.

IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED PEOPLE!!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

DeNiro
A dead rat. thats crazy. ewww

i dont clean either actully i clean to try to find things that i have lost but usally i never find them

shyguy
actually before yesterday i had not cleaned my room in like 2 years the only reason i did clean yesterday was the smell it was really bad sick

so bad not even that spray stuff helped

Captain REX
I found an action figure of Darth Vader. big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by shyguy
actually before yesterday i had not cleaned my room in like 2 years the only reason i did clean yesterday was the smell it was really bad sick

so bad not even that spray stuff helped
groooooss lol
Originally posted by Captain REX
haha nice stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Wolflet
No wonder Mist is always busy shock cry

What the f**k?

Originally posted by Captain REX

Mine would have to be Han cool With half a face cool

DeNiro
Captain Rex is the man big grin it is so cool to talk to so many old friends

Ken Kenobi
I clean on a semi-quasi-regular basis. So nothings a big surprise, except when I find a missing DVD.

Pandemoniac
Mostly recover lost socks, money and consumption coins for clubs. Sometimes missing books, CD's and bills that should have been paid weeks ago. Nothing like dead creatures and items containing human fluids though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.