superman vs jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
who is the winner here ?

NoFate007
.........are you serious? lol Has Jubilee been given this god-upgrade that I don't know about? lol

Lucid Lui
What the f**k? ...

spetznaz
LOL.
Jubilee is a complete non-threat to Kal-El.

Creshosk

Ultimate Rage
at her prime she can produce nuclear level blasts

Creshosk
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
at her prime she can produce nuclear level blasts And Superman can survive greater than that. . besides he also has speed blitz and going out of her range. . and. . no

Jubes doesn't stand a chance. . . sad

xmarksthespot
Can she *paf* the inside of the biofield?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Creshosk
And Superman can survive greater than that. . besides he also has speed blitz and going out of her range. . and. . no

Jubes doesn't stand a chance. . . sad

i didn't day she did.i was simply stating her potential

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Can she *paf* the inside of the biofield? Oh I get it this is because of all star superman and him seeing his cells exploding like fireworks. doh

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh I get it this is because of all star superman and him seeing his cells exploding like fireworks. doh confused No, I was just asking if she could paf the inside of his biofield...

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
confused No, I was just asking if she could paf the inside of his biofield... Your asking that reminded me of that bit about all-star superman. Not saying that you came up with that reason. You just reminded me of it.

Couldn't tell you though if she could. . not that it matters as Supes can speed blitz her.

grey fox
Jubilee......

GETS HER ASS KICKED!!!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Jubilee......

GETS HER ASS KICKED!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/yes2.gif

Piedmon
Iaon....

CHEFU!!!!

ImmortalOne
Superman will turn into a pedophile all of a sudden !!

Lucid Lui
Surely Jubes is over 18 by now...

ImmortalOne
Judging by Cres's sig, I dont think she is !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.