Amazo (JLU TV Series or higher) versus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
From what I've seen of Amazo from the tv series of Justice League Unlimited, he's a beast. List who could beat him...cause I don't know who can. Granted there's probably someone out there but who do you guys think can beat him?

Magee
lol the JLU amazo was far to powerful, he was no where near that strong in the comics.

grey fox
Jlu amazo was a BEAST .

outavodka
He was scared of something i cant remember. Something was coming to earth and couldnt be stoped by JLU, Amazo feared he would be assimulated or something so he teleported lightyears away

Ultimate Rage
grundy evil face

NoFate007
Yeah that episode was a little weird, Amazo being afraid of Grundy because he was stealing his powers somehow or whatever...idk, just seemed like a poor excuse to send him off.

I don't know anyone who could take JLU Amazo...he's awesome lol

TwisterGameX
Yeah, dead Grundy whooped his ass.

grey fox
Originally posted by NoFate007
Yeah that episode was a little weird, Amazo being afraid of Grundy because he was stealing his powers somehow or whatever...idk, just seemed like a poor excuse to send him off.

I don't know anyone who could take JLU Amazo...he's awesome lol

No he left because grundy was already amped up and if he (amazo) had stayed any longer grundy would have siphoned of his rather large amount of power and would have gotten even stronger.....

AcousticDoc
batman and nightwing took down the comic book version of amazo by themselves.

NoFate007
Yeah but from what I'm hearing, comic Amazo is shit compared to JLU Amazo.

manjaro
no that was one of the many weaker versions of Amazo that batman and nightwing took down. thats one of the ones that were already pre programmed with the original 7's powers. however whter you're talking about JLU or usually comics amazo is boss. if he can duplicate GL, Firestorm, captain atom, that chick from doom patrol with her growing powers and black lightning's powers, he....can pretty much do anything. so no matter who you put in front of him its gonna be just another muther ****er..for him to absorb.

Psi-Lord
Come on guys, he was near Omnipotent when he returned and the "Waking the Dead" episode was just a cheap way to get the strongest character off the show.

Mordum
True JLU Amazo was a god i dont think anyone could have beaten him. The reason for the whole grundy business was merely for the writers of the show to get rid of him because they knew he was too powerful. He moved planets into other galaxies with his thoughts.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure he came back. Grundy feeding off his energy was just an excuse to get him out of the way for one episode.

Darksaint
Remember, he took the original seven's powers and then some, and left.

When he came back, he traveled across the cosmos, and gained a ton of knowledge, experiance, and even more powers. He was a god.

I'd put him at skyfather levels.

Mider
the comic amazo looked kinda.....ify didnt he but was still pretty strong in the JLA comics right?

Lethal_Rise
from what I've seen on the recent JLU, he's with doctor fate in another dimension, figureing out some problem. he's too powerful to be a hero/villan, so I dunno who can beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.