December RPG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Okay, to make up for missing the November debate, I was thinking of doing a fun activity for you guys in December. Some type of RPG maybe where we all are students at Hogwarts . . . that would be the basis of the idea.

This thread is for ideas! I have one:

The Forbidden Forest

Story Idea: It's very simple. We have sneaked out of Hogwarts at night and are planning to go into the Forbidden Forest to search for the Golden Tailman, which is rumored to be a weapon that might defeat Voldermort. But before we can find it, we run into all sorts of troubles, creatures and things in the Forest.

So feel free to comment on this idea, create your own or anything to contribute to this little activity.

Raven Guardia
I think its awesome. And I like your idea a lot eek!

Princess Lyla
its good everything about roleplaying, count me in, I actually started one at the Roleplaying Forums if anyone's interested...

Emily_depp
DELETED SORRY PPL

danagrint
Cool

scurran
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Okay, to make up for missing the November debate, I was thinking of doing a fun activity for you guys in December. Some type of RPG maybe where we all are students at Hogwarts . . . that would be the basis of the idea.

This thread is for ideas! I have one:

The Forbidden Forest

Story Idea: It's very simple. We have sneaked out of Hogwarts at night and are planning to go into the Forbidden Forest to search for the Golden Tailman, which is rumored to be a weapon that might defeat Voldermort. But before we can find it, we run into all sorts of troubles, creatures and things in the Forest.

So feel free to comment on this idea, create your own or anything to contribute to this little activity.

sounds great ill do it!

hotsauce6548
I guess I'll be in. Sounds pretty cool.

Sir J
sounds like my sort of thing i'll do it

`~lion_heart1~`
I really like this idea for a Role Play. I always loved roleplaying. I'm in! stick out tongue

Pielover666
I am DEFINATELY in on this!!! Love Rp's

tike900
sounds fun count me in

Ushgarak
Gosh, I am sure no-one is going to start up RP ideas without talking to the RP mod around here first now, are they?

Pielover666
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Gosh, I am sure no-one is going to start up RP ideas without talking to the RP mod around here first now, are they?
USH!

Ushgarak
Someone called?

Pielover666
Someone called?
USH RULES!

Ushgarak
That's handy, I'll have a new throne then.

Pielover666
That's handy, I'll have a new throne then.
I have an awesome Throne for you. *Give Ush an awesome Throne*

zac_j
Cool, I'll join the RP. Does it have to end after December, or can we keep going?

scurran
so when we gonna start this

shaber
Voldemort can only be killed when all the horcruxes are inoperative.

DarkC
It sounds like a short one anyways. Why not.

zac_j
bump.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by zac_j
bump.

hysterical2

This thread is stickied. It doesn't need to be bumped.

laughing

Wolflet
oooo I will join eek!

zac_j
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
hysterical2

This thread is stickied. It doesn't need to be bumped.

laughing
i know that, i was just doing it cause
A) Im bored
2) Noone's replying
and
D) Umm... thats about it.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i got something
"A manticore jumps out of no where and bites off all of the gryffindorks heads"?
kill me me if you love me

Princess Lyla
What if we let you live? stick out tongue

RoguePw25
Right now, the current date for the RPG is December 14th tentially. That's what I'm hearing that most people will be out for Holiday break. PM me or post in this thread for any comments, PM is quicker for me. big grin

bubbles33
ill b in it

Princess Lyla
does the rp start today?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Princess Lyla
What if we let you live? stick out tongue
you love me even more Happy Dance Happy Dance

AC/DC'S_LVR
okay when does this thing start?

RoguePw25
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
okay when does this thing start?

It starts today! Enjoy!

Princess Lyla
YAY!

JesuseyGoodness
JesuseyGoodness walks up and says, "I eat pie now, K?"

storm-rules-all
cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheersch
eers
i'm in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.