So Whos gettin up at 5 Tomorrow for the After Thanksgiving Sales!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
yah so I have to get up at 6 tomorrow to go with my sister to check out some digi cams with her. erm not that much looking forward to it but ehh... i might find something I like too yes

Masrix
Thanksgiving was Last month for Me =D

a1hsauce
so yah i never understood that, did the Natives visit you guys first before headin down to have dinner with us?...damn thats what I call Party crashin yes they must have been some hungry mothers big grin

LiL nAstY GirL
My mom's going stick out tongue stick out tongue

Masrix
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so yah i never understood that, did the Natives visit you guys first before headin down to have dinner with us?...damn thats what I call Party crashin yes they must have been some hungry mothers big grin
laughing out loud Must have been, im not complaining! thanksgiving And Halloween in one month togather, its all good happy

ben_dover
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
My mom's going stick out tongue stick out tongue I can't blame her. I mean, she is looking for ANY excuse to run away from you. confused

Just JK! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.