The Wizard War - A backstory for Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Lyla

Jacobleo
hey sweetie permission you need it

DarkDethbringer
did you get permission? unlikely but as Jacobleo has put it yes permission is needed

Princess Lyla
Ok, I've read the rules now, didn't read them when I posted this, so I'm gonna ask for permission, and see what happens

KillerNinja
when you get permission PM me i`ll join.You ask Ush in the forum that says new ideas.Post your ideas in there and ush will (maybe)give you permission.

Princess Lyla
ok thanks Killerninja I've already asked for permission, I'll se what Ush says...

KillerNinja
ok

inuyashapuppy!!
can i in if this get permison ??

Princess Lyla
of course

inuyashapuppy!!
kk thxs ill wait till it gets permisson

KillerNinja
me too

inuyashapuppy!!
hey if this rp opens up can i be herminey?

DarkDethbringer
no you cannot this rp has no permission so you cannot be Hermione

inuyashapuppy!!
i sead if this rp gets permisson can i be hermione your not the boss of this rollplay princess lyla is so there stick out tongue

laughing out loud im messing with you

DarkDethbringer
I realise that but all teh saem my words wer ethis had no permissio so no

TigerEyes
i want in as soon as you get permission

Princess Lyla
sure thanks TigerEyes

TigerEyes
any news on the permission?

inuyashapuppy!!
she just neefds to put a little more detail then shell get perrmisson so proble in 5 days

STARS Nemesis1
I want in too.

TheQuincy
can't wait for this to start

Princess Lyla
Ok, I got permission from Ush, please for the character sheet and all refer to the Character Creation and Offtopic Thread called Wizard War - Charcters and OCCs which will be up shortly

I'll be waiting for all of you who were interested from the start:

KillerNinja
Inuyashapuppy! (Hermione)
Chaosbark
TigerEyes
TheQuincy (Viktor Krum)
ChakraStrings (Shaklebolt)

Those who have parenthesis are the ones that will use original character which they requested will have extra responsabilities because you have to sound like the character you chose, all those participating with original characters will have to choose to be either from Beauxbatons or Durmstrang, just know that you have to be quick, there are only 2 places from Beauxbatons available and 1 from Durmstrang. If you wish to be from Hogwarst or you have a doubt please PM and we'll see what we can do...I'm flexible about the rules right now but once we start it's gonna get real good.

TigerEyes
Ok so can I do my character here....?

Princess Lyla
Not yet I'm making a thread for character posting, so please wait til its up, it should be up tomorrow...I expect.

Princess Lyla
IT'S FINALLY UP PLEASE GUYS MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS IN THE WIZARD WAR - CHARACTER CREATION AND DISCUSSION THREAD AND WE'LL BEGIN AS FAST AS YOU GUYS ARE GOOD TO GO!! smile

weird_o_chick
Hey,can I join?Do I just post my info?

Princess Lyla
this thread is now dead, so if you want to join go to the new one and post your character info on the character creation thread and ignore all the first posts about the roleplay since I decided to make it simple...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.